Main Menu

Sent messages

Started by srb7677, June 27, 2022, 09:25:35 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on June 27, 2022, 09:25:35 AM
Whilst I have a list of all private messages recieved, when I click on sent messages the page is always empty, yet clearly any messages I send are reaching their destination because people respond to them. Yet as soon as I click send to send a message to somebody else I lose all trace of it. I don't seem to have any record of my own sent messages. Why is this?
You have a choice to save a copy or not. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on June 27, 2022, 09:25:35 AM
Whilst I have a list of all private messages recieved, when I click on sent messages the page is always empty, yet clearly any messages I send are reaching their destination because people respond to them. Yet as soon as I click send to send a message to somebody else I lose all trace of it. I don't seem to have any record of my own sent messages. Why is this?
When you have created your PM you need to tick a box that saves it. From memory it is on the lower left.

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.