Just imagine, Spain kill lots of people trying to enter the country.

Started by Barry, June 27, 2022, 01:47:53 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on June 28, 2022, 12:24:45 PM

It has happened throughout history and the world has not stopped spinning. All that will happen is that increasing competition will mean that British subies will only be allowed to charge obscene wedges of cash for not turning up, as opposed to obscene wedges of cash with a cherry on top
I'd love to agree that it will basically not make a lot of difference,to you and me perhaps not given our years but the future is bleak and not based on greats uglyarmy but on the population crisis.

Still Mother Nature might just produce a pandemic that really does cut the population massively o though it will probably be initially dismissed as hoax promoted by big this or that.

The other is that something really big will hit the earth and eradicate or maybe just massively cut the human race,where I agree is it won't stop the earth spinning.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on June 27, 2022, 07:07:52 PM
No it's not ok,will the echr making some judgement on this,mind the echr wouldn't have needed to stop the Rwanda flights if Macron had taken them back.

This begs the question though I've put before,with world population out of control and food shortages what will happen when not thousands but millions are on the move.

It will happen imo.

It has happened throughout history and the world has not stopped spinning. All that will happen is that increasing competition will mean that British subies will only be allowed to charge obscene wedges of cash for not turning up, as opposed to obscene wedges of cash with a cherry on top
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on June 27, 2022, 01:47:53 PM

Wow! That's OK then Pedro.
From reports that should be Thats OK then Aziz 

Quote from: cromwell on June 27, 2022, 07:07:52 PM
This begs the question though I've put before,with world population out of control and food shortages what will happen when not thousands but millions are on the move.

It will happen imo.
It will unless borders are better protected . People wont move if there is nowhere to go 
Quote from: Barry on June 27, 2022, 08:43:26 PM

One report I read said there was shooting, but the later reports suggested they all died in a crush. They all seem to have died on the Moroccan side. Morocco is considered a safe country, for asylum seekers, I understand. I wonder what they are planning as a final destination.
Melilla is a small enclave and can't support thousands of immigrants. I don't know a solution.
They are not asylum seekers they are economic migrants ,the solution is to create long term jobs in African countries under proper governance .
Yes I know we tried it before but times change , they might go for it if they know the doors to Europe are shut for illegal migrants . 

Barry

Yep, it could happen that thousands will force their way at a time, as they are doing in Melilla. There is strength in numbers.

Maybe we will have more "attacks on the territorial integrity of our countries". There are people in the world who want no borders - is this how they will establish it. Of course, no one is jumping the fence into North Korea or China!

All helping to add to world instability and taking away from public safety.

Another report
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2022/06/24/hundreds-of-migrants-attempt-to-enter-spanish-enclave-melilla-from-morocco_5987851_4.html

One report I read said there was shooting, but the later reports suggested they all died in a crush. They all seem to have died on the Moroccan side. Morocco is considered a safe country, for asylum seekers, I understand. I wonder what they are planning as a final destination.
Melilla is a small enclave and can't support thousands of immigrants. I don't know a solution.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 27, 2022, 01:47:53 PM
Just imagine the uproar if England did this in the channel.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10953109/Migrants-piled-Moroccan-border-fence-surrounded-riot-police-shocking-scenes.html

Not sure from reports just how many died, some say 30. Some say they were shot.

No it's not ok,will the echr making some judgement on this,mind the echr wouldn't have needed to stop the Rwanda flights if Macron had taken them back.

This begs the question though I've put before,with world population out of control and food shortages what will happen when not thousands but millions are on the move.

It will happen imo.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Just imagine the uproar if England did this in the channel.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10953109/Migrants-piled-Moroccan-border-fence-surrounded-riot-police-shocking-scenes.html

Not sure from reports just how many died, some say 30. Some say they were shot. 

QuoteSpanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez called the attempt to storm the border 'an attack on the territorial integrity of our country', and blamed it on people traffickers.
† The end is nigh †