Shopping centre targeted

Started by patman post, June 27, 2022, 08:38:31 PM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 28, 2022, 04:41:20 PM

I think my main issue of contention is your claim there was no blast damage.

having had to make several dodgy escapes from burning buildings and created a few explosions in them myself the debris scattered all over the foreground of the pics I showed are far more indicative of blast damage than a fire.

Now, yes if that was a russian cruise missile equivalent to the US one we saw flying down badghads high street and pausing at the red traffic light in gulf war 1 I'd want my money back but something did go off bang there.
The ballworks is that this was a busy Shopping Center with 1000 people inside.
There is evidence found by various OSINT types that the Shopping Center had been closed and become disused some time ago.

There was an attack on an adjacent Factory that was storing Western supplied arms and munitions. There is certainly plenty of footage showing a very large and powerful explosion when the Kalibre hit the Factory. Most of the OSINT crowd are saying that burning debris, cooked off rounds fell on the empty Shopping Center and set it on fire.
Likewise most if not all the casualties seem to be associated with the Factory being hit and not the SC.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on June 28, 2022, 09:44:32 AM
There are quite a few immediate aftermath videos on the Twitter Feed I posted. You really should watch them.
There is massive discrepancy between what we see and what we are told. If a Kalibre Cruise Missile had hit a shopping center packed with normal civilians you would have hundreds dead and mostly women and kids.
Instead we are told its less (so far) than a couple of dozen dead and a few dozen injured. There are no women and kids anywhere to be seen, (except one woman in the one ambulance that we can see). The Car Park is virtually empty and most the cars undamaged.
All you see are a few men all of military age and many in military uniform milling around the fire in a very unconcerned way. A few fire engines and an ambulance work casually in the near empty car park. The only injured person that I heard interviewed on the radio this morning was a man of military age. We were told he was a shop assistant! In a country that is mobilizing old men and women, the notion of a 26 year old man working as a shop assistant in a mall is risible.

This is a million miles from what you would expect to see in the aftermath of the scenario we are being told has happened. We have seen what these missiles can do to fortified military bases and the hundreds of troops they can kill in a single strike.
This by contrast is little more than a pantomime for the G7.

Another Twitter thread with more pictures and videos still showing the same.
https://twitter.com/Syricide/status/1541500458216325121

I think my main issue of contention is your claim there was no blast damage.

having had to make several dodgy escapes from burning buildings and created a few explosions in them myself the debris scattered all over the foreground of the pics I showed are far more indicative of blast damage than a fire.

Now, yes if that was a russian cruise missile equivalent to the US one we saw flying down badghads high street and pausing at the red traffic light in gulf war 1 I'd want my money back but something did go off bang there.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 28, 2022, 12:35:26 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/27/russian-missile-hits-shopping-centre-ukraine-kremenchuk

I see a lot of firemen trying to.put out a fire while the area between them and the cameraman is strewn with wreckage.

Fires cause buildings to collapse but rarely throw bits of the buildings dozens of yards. Explosions however...

The pictures put up by NBC and The Guardian show a lot more damage far more closely resembling the high street here after an IRA bomb than after the fire up the road from that bombsite a few years later.

I presume you're going to tell me this is the end result of a few amateur Ukrainian bomb makers following the instructions in that (banned) ISIS bomb makers manual that was doing the rounds a few years back ...
There are quite a few immediate aftermath videos on the Twitter Feed I posted. You really should watch them.
There is massive discrepancy between what we see and what we are told. If a Kalibre Cruise Missile had hit a shopping center packed with normal civilians you would have hundreds dead and mostly women and kids.
Instead we are told its less (so far) than a couple of dozen dead and a few dozen injured. There are no women and kids anywhere to be seen, (except one woman in the one ambulance that we can see). The Car Park is virtually empty and most the cars undamaged.
All you see are a few men all of military age and many in military uniform milling around the fire in a very unconcerned way. A few fire engines and an ambulance work casually in the near empty car park. The only injured person that I heard interviewed on the radio this morning was a man of military age. We were told he was a shop assistant! In a country that is mobilizing old men and women, the notion of a 26 year old man working as a shop assistant in a mall is risible.

This is a million miles from what you would expect to see in the aftermath of the scenario we are being told has happened. We have seen what these missiles can do to fortified military bases and the hundreds of troops they can kill in a single strike.
This by contrast is little more than a pantomime for the G7.

Another Twitter thread with more pictures and videos still showing the same.
https://twitter.com/Syricide/status/1541500458216325121

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on June 27, 2022, 08:50:09 PM
https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1541426312547639296

Video from the scene - what do you see
Supposedly a busy Shopping Center with over a thousand people inside and yet:

Hardly any cars in the car park

Only a few dozen people milling around all of which are men - no women and children - quite a few of the men in military uniform

No blast damage or debris visible, just a big fire.

I have read that this site is next door to a Machine Plant capable of Military maintenance.

In short more of the usual ballworks from the Kiev regime, designed to loosen the strings of your depleted purses even further.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/27/russian-missile-hits-shopping-centre-ukraine-kremenchuk

I see a lot of firemen trying to.put out a fire while the area between them and the cameraman is strewn with wreckage.

Fires cause buildings to collapse but rarely throw bits of the buildings dozens of yards. Explosions however... 

The pictures put up by NBC and The Guardian show a lot more damage far more closely resembling the high street here after an IRA bomb than after the fire up the road from that bombsite a few years later.

I presume you're going to tell me this is the end result of a few amateur Ukrainian bomb makers following the instructions in that (banned) ISIS bomb makers manual that was doing the rounds a few years back ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sampanviking

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1541426312547639296

Video from the scene - what do you see
Supposedly a busy Shopping Center with over a thousand people inside and yet:

Hardly any cars in the car park

Only a few dozen people milling around all of which are men - no women and children - quite a few of the men in military uniform

No blast damage or debris visible, just a big fire.

I have read that this site is next door to a Machine Plant capable of Military maintenance.

In short more of the usual ballworks from the Kiev regime, designed to loosen the strings of your depleted purses even further.

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on June 27, 2022, 08:38:31 PM
Two Russian missiles slammed into a crowded shopping centre in the central Ukrainian city of Kremenchuk on Monday, killing at least 11 people and wounding 50, the regional governor said.

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said more than 1,000 people were in the shopping centre at the time of the attack, which witnesses said caused a huge fire and sent dark smoke billowing into the sky.

"It is impossible to even imagine the number of victims ... It's useless to hope for decency and humanity from Russia," Zelenskiy wrote on the Telegram messaging app.

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1654990-20220628.htm

What will Russia's apologists on here say?
It was a mistake
The Ukrainians did it themselves
It never happened — the photos and videos are of another event entirely...
There is another possibility and that is the mall was a ammunitions bunker and therefore a valid target. It's horrendous whichever way it's described. If Russia 'wins' this the country is devastated and Russia won't rebuild it.

patman post

Two Russian missiles slammed into a crowded shopping centre in the central Ukrainian city of Kremenchuk on Monday, killing at least 11 people and wounding 50, the regional governor said.

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said more than 1,000 people were in the shopping centre at the time of the attack, which witnesses said caused a huge fire and sent dark smoke billowing into the sky.

"It is impossible to even imagine the number of victims ... It's useless to hope for decency and humanity from Russia," Zelenskiy wrote on the Telegram messaging app.

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1654990-20220628.htm

What will Russia's apologists on here say? 
It was a mistake
The Ukrainians did it themselves
It never happened — the photos and videos are of another event entirely...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...