Boris likes assaulting women……….allegedly.

Started by cromwell, July 04, 2022, 05:19:48 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 10:18:38 PM
The fact that even Abbot looks like a genius compared to Nadine Dorries does beg the question though as to why Nadine doesn't get anything like the same stick for being thick. What do you think the reason for that is?
Are you going to provide any examples of what Nadine has said that are stupid?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on July 05, 2022, 12:04:04 AM
I've told you but you don't accept it so the implication is I'm some closet racist?

What? so you think it ok to utter such claims without evidence,blimey you have changed your opinion from a few hours ago.
I don't think you are a closet racist no. Not so sure about some others on that score. I told you Dorries is if anything even thicker than Abbot yet doesnt get the same opprobrium and questioned why you think that might be. You said in response that Abbot says stupid things to large audiences. I pointed out that so does Dorries so again questioned what the difference is because it is not that. And unlike Abbot, Dorries is a minister with actual power, and - laughably - is in charge of culture, lol. It is like putting a knuckle dragging Sun reader in charge of the large Hadron collider and expecting an intelligent outcome.

No I don't think Abbot or anyone else should make slanderous allegations without evidence. Nevertheless, it is too early to state with certainty right now whether or not there is any evidence. If there isnt, Spaffwaffle should use the courts. If he doesn't there is always the danger of mud sticking. It is a dangerous tactic to ignore smears with contempt as if they are beneath you. Ask Jeremy Corbyn.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 10:52:57 PM
And you don't think Dorries does exactly the same? So again, what is the difference?
I've told you but you don't accept it so the implication is I'm some closet racist?

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 10:52:57 PMIn any case, Abbot's assertions about Bozo's alleged treatment of women are neither proven nor disproven at this stage, So her alleged stupidity on this issue is as yet neither proven nor disproven.
What? so you think it ok to utter such claims without evidence,blimey you have changed your opinion from a few hours ago.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on July 04, 2022, 10:30:04 PM
Somehow the knack of saying something stupid to a large audience.
And you don't think Dorries does exactly the same? So again, what is the difference?

In any case, Abbot's assertions about Bozo's alleged treatment of women are neither proven nor disproven at this stage, So her alleged stupidity on this issue is as yet neither proven nor disproven.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 10:18:38 PM
The fact that even Abbot looks like a genius compared to Nadine Dorries does beg the question though as to why Nadine doesn't get anything like the same stick for being thick. What do you think the reason for that is?
Somehow the knack of saying something stupid to a large audience.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on July 04, 2022, 04:32:20 PM
People don't like Diane Abacus because she's as thick the proverbial pig 💩.
Any attempt to pass this off as skin colour is pathetic Steve, it really is.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 11:02:25 AM
I wouldn't put anything past Boris anymore. And his father appears to have form for punching women in the past, as was reported in the media and never challenged in court..

However, such an allegation really does need to be supported by evidence. If Abbot has none, then she could be in trouble.

As for Spaffwaffle, if the allegations are groundless he should sue. If he doesnt - in a similar way to the numerous slurs made against Corbyn that were ignored - he risks some of it sticking and there will inevitably be those who will assume a failure to act on his part is evidence of guilt.

He really does need to sue if the accusations are groundless. That of course could be a problem if there are women ex-partners of his out there prepared to back up the allegations. Thus if there is any truth to them, Spaffwaffle might not feel able to risk fighting it in court. In which case some of the mud will in any case stick.

I also note that hatred of Dianne Abbot is an infection caught by most people here. Nadine Dorries is substantially and demonstrably even more stupid but she doesn't garner anything like the same level of malice, so what is the difference? Surely it cannot be that one of them is black, can it?
People don't like Diane Abacus because she's as thick the proverbial pig 💩. 
Any attempt to pass this off as skin colour is pathetic Steve, it really is. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: srb7677 on July 04, 2022, 11:48:23 AM
Nadine Dorries is what happens when the ventriloquist dies and the dummy keeps talking.
Like it — I'll probably use it.

Diane Abbott is now well past her best and is doing very little in her constituency or in Parliament. I doubt anyone but Labour will get in round here. But to remain a serious voice, the local Hackney North and Stoke Newington Constituency Labour Party needs to consider replacing her with a more relevant and clued-up candidate...

PS — but there again — Labour can be loyal to its darlings. Look at some real losers it's crowned as leader, eg, Lansbury, Foot, Corbyn...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

I wouldn't put anything past Boris anymore. And his father appears to have form for punching women in the past, as was reported in the media and never challenged in court..

However, such an allegation really does need to be supported by evidence. If Abbot has none, then she could be in trouble.

As for Spaffwaffle, if the allegations are groundless he should sue. If he doesnt - in a similar way to the numerous slurs made against Corbyn that were ignored - he risks some of it sticking and there will inevitably be those who will assume a failure to act on his part is evidence of guilt.

He really does need to sue if the accusations are groundless. That of course could be a problem if there are women ex-partners of his out there prepared to back up the allegations. Thus if there is any truth to them, Spaffwaffle might not feel able to risk fighting it in court. In which case some of the mud will in any case stick.

I also note that hatred of Dianne Abbot is an infection caught by most people here. Nadine Dorries is substantially and demonstrably even more stupid but she doesn't garner anything like the same level of malice, so what is the difference? Surely it cannot be that one of them is black, can it?

Nadine Who ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on July 04, 2022, 11:10:51 AMDorries and Abbott certainly display different levels of stupidity
Nadine Dorries is what happens when the ventriloquist dies and the dummy keeps talking.

cromwell

Bit of a sweeping condemnation there Steve if it was the other way round I'd have still made the OP,hate Abbott ? no but like many politicians  (Boris for his lack tonsorial tidyness for one) they are figures of fun.....she's a clown.

Barry

Here we go, out with the race card.
Dorries and Abbott certainly display different levels of stupidity, but it is probably best to wait down the thread a bit, before jumping in with the race card wins all.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on July 04, 2022, 05:19:48 AM
Things you can't unsay and shit as they sticks.

I hope he sues because voicing rumours like this cannot be let go,can they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10979031/Diane-Abbott-claims-Boris-Johnson-rumoured-like-assaulting-women-BBC-interview.html

He really does need to sue if the accusations are groundless. That of course could be a problem if there are women ex-partners of his out there prepared to back up the allegations. Thus if there is any truth to them, Spaffwaffle might not feel able to risk fighting it in court. In which case some of the mud will in any case stick.

Barry

I wonder if she smells as sweet as she looks?
† The end is nigh †