Circus culture

Started by T00ts, July 04, 2022, 10:20:08 AM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

Quote from: T00ts on July 04, 2022, 10:20:08 AM
Can anyone explain to me why sexuality has become a circus? Surely it is about the most private part of anyone's life. Who we love, who we live with and why seems to have become an exhibitionist's charter. I looked on the Pride Parade with a sense of bewilderment. Has it become an essential part of sexuality to blazon it from the rooftops? If so where are the heterosexual parades? Superficially does it suggest that only by identifying as LGBQ+ can anyone be really happy? Why? More importantly what is this saying to the young impressionable minds watching? Has 'Pride' become a cult?
There's always the Burning Man festival in the USA, you can be (or pretend to be) whatever you like there. Helps if you're not old though!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 08, 2022, 08:30:48 PM
😂
Is you Ali G?

Listen up rudeboi, I is the man, init.  Booyakasha.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on July 08, 2022, 08:10:43 AM
The question mark is my own group of people who haven't decided what they are.  🤣
Does your + include pedos?  The thing is, I don't know.  [highlight]You was asking what the problem is with these groups of people[/highlight], but we don't know what your groups are.
😂 
Is you Ali G?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2022, 04:19:55 PM
I see you've added the ?.
I was trying to be more open and inclusive for whole groups of people I know little or nothing about...

The question mark is my own group of people who haven't decided what they are.  🤣
Does your + include pedos?  The thing is, I don't know.  You was asking what the problem is with these groups of people, but we don't know what your groups are.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on July 04, 2022, 03:44:19 PM
In what way, "influence four year olds"?
Can individuals be made gay, or straight — and would you advocate counselling or electric aversion therapy?

I see nothing wrong with people celebrating hard-won freedom and/or recognition. Pride events don't adversely impact my daily life. Nor do I find them threatening.

This is unlike religion which, for years, has limited what I can do on certain days, and for how long — sometimes under threat of prosecution — though, thankfully, the imposed negative influences are waning...
Sorry, I missed this i would have replied

I was referring quite specifically to the material published by the english dept of education and Science and taken up by the welsh education secretary that graphically introduced heterosecual coupes as normal aspects of life to four year old reception year children.

The Social Services gestapo who hounded sarah for six years as a single mother of a child produced by rape tried t take Melissa from her citing her "knowledge above her years" on matters of sexual relations.

They backed off faster than Moslems finding the street party free food was a hog roast when I pointed out to the  police i called to the house that the "knowledge" in question came from material shown to the reception year kids by certain teachers at the school who were told to show it by the Welsh education Minister - who in response to the investigation into her conduct demanded by me testified (falsely of course) that she had no option but to instruct the material be shown as the english dept f education mandated it. Sadly the T@@@ in the investgator's seat did nt deliver the killer blow that as education was a devolved matter it was entirely her decision, and her responsibility ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on July 06, 2022, 05:34:09 PM
...and you have no children at school?
We have two.

Next door has three. They class them as one of each...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on July 07, 2022, 04:06:18 PM
What is the + ?
I see you've added the ?.
I was trying to be more open and inclusive for whole groups of people I know little or nothing about...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on July 06, 2022, 05:19:06 PM
I don't see how this is worrying you.

I'm living happily in N16, with churches, two mosques and a synagogue all within walking distance, and heteros, gays and lesbians +, all getting on with their lives and enjoying themselves — and I'm not affected by any of this...

What is the + ?

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on July 06, 2022, 05:19:06 PM

I'm living happily in N16, with churches, two mosques and a synagogue all within walking distance, and heteros, gays and lesbians +, all getting on with their lives and enjoying themselves — and I'm not affected by any of this...
...and you have no children at school?

patman post

Quote from: Barry on July 06, 2022, 04:36:41 PM
BBC staff told there are more than 150 genders and urged to develop 'trans brand'

The BBC is part of the trans cult and is constantly pushing their nonsense through courses and programming. Netflix are just as bad.

I don't know why it is legal.

I'm living happily in N16, with churches, two mosques and a synagogue all within walking distance, and heteros, gays and lesbians +, all getting on with their lives and enjoying themselves — and I'm not affected by any of this...

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on July 06, 2022, 04:03:46 PM
Now you are making it up as you go along lol

If trans surgery for consenting adults is GBH, how come it is actually legal?

And what is the difference between a consenting adult having breasts removed for sexual identity  reasons, or having them removed for cosmetic of health reasons? The surgical procedure is the same.

If you think it a crime, report it to the police and see how long it takes them to sling you out on your hook, after seeing how long they spend laughing at you first. They'd probably regard you as a bit of a crank to b e fair lol
BBC staff told there are more than 150 genders and urged to develop 'trans brand'

The BBC is part of the trans cult and is constantly pushing their nonsense through courses and programming. Netflix are just as bad.

I don't know why it is legal.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

So where does male circumcising fit into this? It's practiced because of both medical and religious beliefs...

PS — it's probably best to avoid baby calamari in seafood restaurants round Golders Green or Stamford Hill — Southgate and around is probably mixed enough for it not to matter... 

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on July 06, 2022, 02:33:05 PM
150 different genders, as preached by the BBC.
Now you are making it up as you go along lol

If trans surgery for consenting adults is GBH, how come it is actually legal? 

And what is the difference between a consenting adult having breasts removed for sexual identity  reasons, or having them removed for cosmetic of health reasons? The surgical procedure is the same.

If you think it a crime, report it to the police and see how long it takes them to sling you out on your hook, after seeing how long they spend laughing at you first. They'd probably regard you as a bit of a crank to b e fair lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on July 06, 2022, 11:35:21 AM
Surprised by attitudes expressed on this thread. This is one of our dearest and most necessary "values", you know, the ones we need to defend against....... well...whoever..... :D
I assume this is sarcasm as it is rather ambiguous! 
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on July 06, 2022, 10:48:05 AM
Not if it is consensual and the individual undergoing the procedure is not being damaged health-wise.

You are just attempting to intellectualise your own bigotry here.
If you say so.
http://www.e-lawresources.co.uk/Defence-of-Consent.php Now read the law and intellectualise yourself.
You can't label me racist in this one, can you? So out comes your bigot label for people who don't believe in trans mythology.
Perhaps you are one that believes there are 150 different genders, as preached by the BBC.
† The end is nigh †