Baby P’s mother released from prison

Started by patman post, July 07, 2022, 07:24:44 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 07, 2022, 11:23:18 PM
'Since then she has been released after her current situation was reviewed. We employ people with the expertise to decide these things for us.'

We do

But sometimes they are nonces who let other nonces out to nonce, while hiding the things they have fdone for those nonces from both the community and the police

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/4623701.rape-of-toddler-furore-over-halfway-house/

I was driving back from a friend's place up the valley when I heard on the radio about the arrest in Calne of a sex offender from the Newport area. I turned off the M4 J25 sliproad and headed up Caerleon Road. The turnoff to my estate is about 200 yards up the road from the roundabout. As I approached i could not fail to notice a house about 100 or 200 yards further up was covered in the sort of white sheeting forensic scientists erext around murder scenes. The presence of three scenes of crime forensics vans and four people in the standard issue white suits and blue overshoes were coming and going.

I turned off, drove home and threw the telly on.

Craig Sweeney, a serial paedophile who, thanks to a slip up by the writers of an AMERICAN journal of criminal psychology, I know was outed by them as having started his criminality by abusing his infant daughter, for which he was put away, had been housed for the later part of hsi sentence at the Open Prison in Usk.

Gwent's Multi Agency Prisoner rehabilitation service which took upon itself the strange abbreviation MAPPA were known to indulge prisoners by transferring them to open prisons from which they routinely escaped, were becoming a laughing stock for their almost WEEKLY issue of public safety bulletins annoncing that one criminal or other had walked out of the Open Prison and not returned come door closing and was now being sought by the police. It was routine for the bulletin toend with the reassuring tone that the escaped criminal had no record of sexual violence, for about ne im three had a record of some other form of violence and the first two such escapees, who were found holed up in a shed on the grounds of the nearby 16-18 agricultural and tech college were convicted sex offenders who had bound and tortured their "adult" victims of their rapes and other sexual assaults.....

But now Gwent MAPPA were about to be revealed as a bunch of nonce enablers.....

Sweeney was incarcerated for offences against his daughter (a fact i should not know, but do, thanks to said American Journal of Criminal Psychology who obtained the details under AMERICAN rules for academic access to worldwide crime records and proceeded to publish the information supplied naming offenders and victims ....)

He was transferred to Usk Open Prison and from there released on licence into a nonce - filled halfway house at 555 Caerleon Road, an address MAPPA kept hidden from the community and also from the Police (well, the Chief Constable issued a formal statement denying that his force had been advised the house was being used for that purpose, but he was a lying shitbag who later left office very, very quickly before the tribunal could chuck him off the force and report him for the corruption he entered into with a cwmbran councillor) so maybe they were not told, or maybe they were....

Once settled at 555 Caerleon Road which was right where the lollipop lady stood to stop the traffic to allow kids of the age that interested him and his fellow halfway housers to cross the road to go to the primary school up the hill, he set about finding a way to procure a suitable plaything to show his les experience nonce housemates how to go about the act(s)

Sweeney was seen loitering near a park in Bristol where children played, parents there became suspicious but by the time police bothered to come he had vanished. His curous appearance was noted by several but the descriptive reports were not recognised or acted upon by the police called to the scene nor were they passed to nearby forces.....

And then one day he succeeded in acquiring a child from a cardiff family he had befriended some time ago and he drove her to 555 Caerleon road so his nonce pals could learn how to play with her.

After taking their fill of such amusements Sweeney dumped the kid in the back of his car and drove of over the Severn Bridge to England.

Late that evening an eagle eyed police patrol car spotted Sweeney's car stopped at a red light at a crossroads in the village / town of Calne about 90 miles away with a broken tail lamp and chose to light up the blues to pull him over.

Sweeney took off like a bat out of hell and led the officer a merry chase that ended with a smash in which the kid flew from the back seat out of the front windscreen.

He was of course seeking a suitable dumping ground in which to dispose of the said plaything. The presence of a shovel in the boot of the car ......

The local Labour MP Jessica Morden did absolutely f**k all about the matter, and was not remotely interested in even contacting MAPPA until it became obvious I was a rather vocal part of a campaign
against her on the grounds she showed no interest in the actions of the prison, parole and other authorities who clearly aided and abetted a serial paedophile in their aims to add to their victim count. As I said at the meeting "I am fortunate that my daughters  - then 14 and 18 - were far too old to interest Mr Sweeney and his nonce pals in their cosy little house but I know many neighbours have children in the exact age range that excites these gentlemen"

Sadly word got back to the bitch and she started to take an interest

Yes Toots, we do indeed "employ people to decide these things for us". Sadly they often decide these things for them. This was far from the only dodgy decision on child sex offences by this board although it was probably the worst, but of course Labour were turning a blind eye to child sex abuse on an industrial scale back then....

555 Caerleon Road suffered a serious arson attack shortly after Sweeney was arrested.

I had multiple CCTV cameras up on my roof gables at the time protecting my office. It was suggested to me that I turn them off one evening. I did. Just as well as the plod came down asking to see the recordings and wouldn't take my word for it that they were offline for maintainance. They would have seen the attack quite easily.
Was anyone still living there?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on July 08, 2022, 08:03:45 AM
Oh I don't know, I can think of a few.
I know you won't agree because of your beliefs but I'm glad she is out. There is now the opportunity for someone to give her a good hiding, hopefully on a weekly basis so she begs to be back inside.
I can too, but most involve a rope .

I'm not sure having her "out" helps.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on July 07, 2022, 07:50:42 PM
With a view to her being prison longer? With the best will in the world [highlight]there is no punishment that will truly suit the crime[/highlight] in everyone's eyes and I don't know all the ins and outs of the case. Perhaps there were mitigating circumstances. I believe that we hate the sin but love the sinner and her true judgement will come at the end of time. That will take into account any extenuating circumstances that we have no way of knowing about.
Oh I don't know, I can think of a few.
I know you won't agree because of your beliefs but I'm glad she is out. There is now the opportunity for someone to give her a good hiding, hopefully on a weekly basis so she begs to be back inside. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on July 07, 2022, 07:58:28 PM
To what avail? Trial by the population? She had her trial and judgement was passed. Since then she has been released after her current situation was reviewed. We employ people with the expertise to decide these things for us. I see no point everyone being involved there would never be agreement. Don't get me wrong I am appalled at what happened to that little chap and all the others before and since. It never seems to end but I have faith that true justice will be meted out at the right time. It's only thing that keeps me sane in those circumstances and the knowledge that these poor children are now in safe hands.
'Since then she has been released after her current situation was reviewed. We employ people with the expertise to decide these things for us.'

We do

But sometimes they are nonces who let other nonces out to nonce, while hiding the things they have fdone for those nonces from both the community and the police

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/4623701.rape-of-toddler-furore-over-halfway-house/

I was driving back from a friend's place up the valley when I heard on the radio about the arrest in Calne of a sex offender from the Newport area. I turned off the M4 J25 sliproad and headed up Caerleon Road. The turnoff to my estate is about 200 yards up the road from the roundabout. As I approached i could not fail to notice a house about 100 or 200 yards further up was covered in the sort of white sheeting forensic scientists erext around murder scenes. The presence of three scenes of crime forensics vans and four people in the standard issue white suits and blue overshoes were coming and going.

I turned off, drove home and threw the telly on.

Craig Sweeney, a serial paedophile who, thanks to a slip up by the writers of an AMERICAN journal of criminal psychology, I know was outed by them as having started his criminality by abusing his infant daughter, for which he was put away, had been housed for the later part of hsi sentence at the Open Prison in Usk.

Gwent's Multi Agency Prisoner rehabilitation service which took upon itself the strange abbreviation MAPPA were known to indulge prisoners by transferring them to open prisons from which they routinely escaped, were becoming a laughing stock for their almost WEEKLY issue of public safety bulletins annoncing that one criminal or other had walked out of the Open Prison and not returned come door closing and was now being sought by the police. It was routine for the bulletin toend with the reassuring tone that the escaped criminal had no record of sexual violence, for about ne im three had a record of some other form of violence and the first two such escapees, who were found holed up in a shed on the grounds of the nearby 16-18 agricultural and tech college were convicted sex offenders who had bound and tortured their "adult" victims of their rapes and other sexual assaults.....

But now Gwent MAPPA were about to be revealed as a bunch of nonce enablers.....

Sweeney was incarcerated for offences against his daughter (a fact i should not know, but do, thanks to said American Journal of Criminal Psychology who obtained the details under AMERICAN rules for academic access to worldwide crime records and proceeded to publish the information supplied naming offenders and victims ....)

He was transferred to Usk Open Prison and from there released on licence into a nonce - filled halfway house at 555 Caerleon Road, an address MAPPA kept hidden from the community and also from the Police (well, the Chief Constable issued a formal statement denying that his force had been advised the house was being used for that purpose, but he was a lying shitbag who later left office very, very quickly before the tribunal could chuck him off the force and report him for the corruption he entered into with a cwmbran councillor) so maybe they were not told, or maybe they were....

Once settled at 555 Caerleon Road which was right where the lollipop lady stood to stop the traffic to allow kids of the age that interested him and his fellow halfway housers to cross the road to go to the primary school up the hill, he set about finding a way to procure a suitable plaything to show his les experience nonce housemates how to go about the act(s)

Sweeney was seen loitering near a park in Bristol where children played, parents there became suspicious but by the time police bothered to come he had vanished. His curous appearance was noted by several but the descriptive reports were not recognised or acted upon by the police called to the scene nor were they passed to nearby forces.....

And then one day he succeeded in acquiring a child from a cardiff family he had befriended some time ago and he drove her to 555 Caerleon road so his nonce pals could learn how to play with her.

After taking their fill of such amusements Sweeney dumped the kid in the back of his car and drove of over the Severn Bridge to England.

Late that evening an eagle eyed police patrol car spotted Sweeney's car stopped at a red light at a crossroads in the village / town of Calne about 90 miles away with a broken tail lamp and chose to light up the blues to pull him over.

Sweeney took off like a bat out of hell and led the officer a merry chase that ended with a smash in which the kid flew from the back seat out of the front windscreen.

He was of course seeking a suitable dumping ground in which to dispose of the said plaything. The presence of a shovel in the boot of the car ......

The local Labour MP Jessica Morden did absolutely f**k all about the matter, and was not remotely interested in even contacting MAPPA until it became obvious I was a rather vocal part of a campaign
against her on the grounds she showed no interest in the actions of the prison, parole and other authorities who clearly aided and abetted a serial paedophile in their aims to add to their victim count. As I said at the meeting "I am fortunate that my daughters  - then 14 and 18 - were far too old to interest Mr Sweeney and his nonce pals in their cosy little house but I know many neighbours have children in the exact age range that excites these gentlemen"

Sadly word got back to the bitch and she started to take an interest

Yes Toots, we do indeed "employ people to decide these things for us". Sadly they often decide these things for them. This was far from the only dodgy decision on child sex offences by this board although it was probably the worst, but of course Labour were turning a blind eye to child sex abuse on an industrial scale back then....

555 Caerleon Road suffered a serious arson attack shortly after Sweeney was arrested.

I had multiple CCTV cameras up on my roof gables at the time protecting my office. It was suggested to me that I turn them off one evening. I did. Just as well as the plod came down asking to see the recordings and wouldn't take my word for it that they were offline for maintainance. They would have seen the attack quite easily.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

I really don't know what to say,Iread somewhere that she has appealed for help in retaining  her anonymity and was told to slim,get a haircut.

No doubt if her whereabouts are revealed those with their pitchforks polished at the ready will be out for vengeance certain they are better than her and in reality of course they're not but just the same.

I've always made it clear I don't  believe in capital punishment but if  need be life sentence should be just that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2022, 08:01:54 PM
That's a cop-out. Baby P is dead. He's not safe in anyone's hands. He didn't even get to have a life.

Why not study his mum to see what drove her to such an appalling crime. She's unlikely to do it again, but there's plenty more Baby P's out there...
Of course I can't agree with you - but you know that. Do you think his Mum has been freed without a study? I doubt that very much. Why is it a cop out? Isn't your belief that he is dead and therefore is no more and presumably no longer matters a far greater one? At least for me he does matter and is safe and has his future for eternity and when time is right his Mum will tell the whole truth. It may well be that forgiveness will be more appropriate and her little boy will help the decision. 

patman post

That's a cop-out. Baby P is dead. He's not safe in anyone's hands. He didn't even get to have a life.

Why not study his mum to see what drove her to such an appalling crime. She's unlikely to do it again, but there's plenty more Baby P's out there...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2022, 07:53:23 PM
Exactly my point, we don't know what's appropriate, so shouldn't we be given details...?
To what avail? Trial by the population? She had her trial and judgement was passed. Since then she has been released after her current situation was reviewed. We employ people with the expertise to decide these things for us. I see no point everyone being involved there would never be agreement. Don't get me wrong I am appalled at what happened to that little chap and all the others before and since. It never seems to end but I have faith that true justice will be meted out at the right time. It's only thing that keeps me sane in those circumstances and the knowledge that these poor children are now in safe hands.

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on July 07, 2022, 07:50:42 PM
With a view to her being prison longer? With the best will in the world there is no punishment that will truly suit the crime in everyone's eyes and I don't know all the ins and outs of the case. Perhaps there were mitigating circumstances. I believe that we hate the sin but love the sinner and her true judgement will come at the end of time. That will take into account any extenuating circumstances that we have no way of knowing about.
Exactly my point, we don't know what's appropriate, so shouldn't we be given details...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2022, 07:42:55 PM
The sentence be reviewed and the deliberations and findings made public...
With a view to her being prison longer? With the best will in the world there is no punishment that will truly suit the crime in everyone's eyes and I don't know all the ins and outs of the case. Perhaps there were mitigating circumstances. I believe that we hate the sin but love the sinner and her true judgement will come at the end of time. That will take into account any extenuating circumstances that we have no way of knowing about.

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on July 07, 2022, 07:29:18 PM
What would you rather happened?
The sentence be reviewed and the deliberations and findings made public...

Barry

She has been in prison for 13 years. The judge said indeterminate sentence with a 5 year minimum. She's served her time.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on July 07, 2022, 07:24:44 PM
Tracy Connelly, baby P's mother has been released from prison despite pleas from Dominic Raab for the decision to be reviewed.

Tracey Connolly was jailed in 2009 after admitting causing or allowing the death of 17-month-old son Peter at their home in Tottenham in 2007.

Known publicly as Baby P, he had suffered more than 50 injuries.
What would you rather happened?

patman post

Tracy Connelly, baby P's mother has been released from prison despite pleas from Dominic Raab for the decision to be reviewed.

Tracey Connolly was jailed in 2009 after admitting causing or allowing the death of 17-month-old son Peter at their home in Tottenham in 2007.

Known publicly as Baby P, he had suffered more than 50 injuries.