No case to Answer

Started by Good old, July 08, 2022, 01:16:01 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on July 08, 2022, 02:52:19 PM
This is true. We voted to leave to restore democracy and to get rid of the immigrants but so far, not a single dinghy has been turned away as far as I'm aware.

As long as these people reside in four star hotels, we will never return the country to the glory days.
Look on it as efficiency — instead of Britain mounting great exploration and colonising exploits, with all the money needed to administer these far off lands, the peoples of some of those lands are colonising the UK.

And new "glory days" are upon you — some of the colonisers are actually in government, m aybe with a chance of one actually being PM...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

HallowedBrexit

Quote from: T00ts on July 08, 2022, 02:12:47 PM
We are where we are because global events have over taken us and we have a parliament full of people - I can't even call them politicians - who have their own agendas that have nothing to do with the well being of the country.
This is true. We voted to leave to restore democracy and to get rid of the immigrants but so far, not a single dinghy has been turned away as far as I'm aware.

As long as these people reside in four star hotels, we will never return the country to the glory days.

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on July 08, 2022, 02:09:41 PM
I wouldn't call it a conspiracy . Just a waste of valuable Police time . Forced to act after being thrown a bone with no meat on it. Just another example of how low the bar is now set in British politics. No wonder this country is in deep shite whether it's admitted or not.
We are where we are because global events have over taken us and we have a parliament full of people - I can't even call them politicians - who have their own agendas that have nothing to do with the well being of the country.

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on July 08, 2022, 01:42:12 PM
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say stitch up.......but I'm not.

Anyway Boris has gone,did Rayner have to do the so Ner!

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy . Just a waste of valuable Police time . Forced to act after being thrown a bone with no meat on it. Just another example of how low the bar is now set in British politics. No wonder this country is in deep shite whether it's admitted or not.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on July 08, 2022, 01:42:12 PM

It just seems just so convenient.

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on July 08, 2022, 01:16:01 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62095955

Twice investigated twice ,no case . Durham, Police happy to get back off the hook the day after the the actual law breaker leaves office..)

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Good old

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62095955

Twice investigated twice ,no case . Durham, Police happy to get back off the hook the day after the the actual law breaker leaves office..)