First Conservative hopefuls announce leadership bids - with more expected this weekend

Started by SKY News, July 10, 2022, 07:00:17 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on July 10, 2022, 11:51:40 AM
If it were a case of full on f*cking the pig, we might have anticipated David Cameron returning to the scene. Rumour has it.

As for your picture, seems the reality show you are looking for is "I'm a non-entity, get me out of here!"
There are four more now. It certainly seems to be a Stop The Tax Evader Favourite..I wonder if it's too late to join the party to get a vote ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 10, 2022, 11:35:37 AM

If the latter, is Mrs Sunak going to be sent to jerk off a pig ?
If it were a case of full on f*cking the pig, we might have anticipated David Cameron returning to the scene. Rumour has it.

As for your picture, seems the reality show you are looking for is "I'm a non-entity, get me out of here!"
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

I am not sure if this is the lineup "I'm No Celeb", "The Apprentice" or "The Farm"

If the latter, is Mrs Sunak going to be sent to jerk off a pig ?

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

SKY News

First Conservative hopefuls announce leadership bids - with more expected this weekend

The first candidates have entered the contest to replace Boris Johnson as Conservative leader, with more hopefuls expected to throw their hats into the ring over the weekend.

Source: First Conservative hopefuls announce leadership bids - with more expected this weekend