Telford joins Rotherham and Rochdale

Started by johnofgwent, July 13, 2022, 12:23:11 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on July 13, 2022, 10:42:06 PM
What, he's a cnut for being pivotal in exposing the grooming gangs and cover ups?  You clearly know nothing about what he's been doing.

Starmer "pivotal" in exposing them ?

Laugh I nearly bought a round

He was DPP at a time when Labour fought like rats in a f**king sack to find ways to blame the victims for the abilude they were subjected to.

The piece of shit stood at the despatch box on Boris's last day and opened his rhetoric with "when I prosecuted rapists....

Boris should have jumped up and shouted "oh yeah when the f**k was that then"
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 13, 2022, 08:51:05 PM
Thats because he is a cnut

What, he's a cnut for being pivotal in exposing the grooming gangs and cover ups?  You clearly know nothing about what he's been doing.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 13, 2022, 05:51:30 PM
Yaxley-Lennon, to give him his real name, is an utter Tw** who thinks he is above the judges rules on restriction of reporting of trial results while untried allegations remain unresolved.

I've explained this shit in detail.

As you clearly don't believe the facts as witnessed day in day out in courts up and down the land, I give you the lines delivered by Michael Dorn ....

Die in ignorance; I can waste no more time on you.

Somewhat missing the point.  This "utter T@@@" is the reason it is all coming out.  He exposed the gangs and the police AGAIN, in The Rape Of Britain, about a month ago, the establishment recognise he is a threat, and hey presto, official reports get done.  You are the same as the left shouting far-right at anyone who talks about Pakistani grooming gangs.  Who gives a damn what reporting restrictions he breached?  You seem more concerned about that, than the rape of children.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on July 13, 2022, 05:16:10 PM
Tommy Robinson was saying this for 10 years, but you seem to hate him.
Thats because he is a cnut

Barry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11006757/More-1-000-children-raped-sexually-exploited-30-years-Telford.html

I don't think that this has stopped. I feel sure that they are still breaking the law with impunity. There was a woman on GB News recently explaining that the problem still exists.

The day after she appeared on the program she got a knock on the door from the police.
https://www.gbnews.uk/news/grooming-survivor-says-police-interrogated-her-at-doorstep-to-scare-her-into-silence-after-gb-news-interview/336140

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on July 13, 2022, 05:16:10 PM

Yaxley-Lennon, to give him his real name, is an utter T@@@ who thinks he is above the judges rules on restriction of reporting of trial results while untried allegations remain unresolved.

I've explained this shit in detail. 

As you clearly don't believe the facts as witnessed day in day out in courts up and down the land, I give you the lines delivered by Michael Dorn ....

Die in ignorance; I can waste no more time on you.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 13, 2022, 12:23:11 AM
So I'm listening to Sky news and a leading story at five past midnight is a report that girls of twelve were groomed, sexually abused and then as they approached 16 forced into prostitution by "Asian men" and the police and council social services chose to blame the girls for "promiscuity" and were routinely scared to pursue their complaints for fear of being labelled as racist

One particularly charming chap got a 14 year old pregnant and later set fire to the house she lived in killing her and several others.

We said this sort of shit went on and were rubbished for it.

Labour, and Starmer in particular, need to commit ritual suicide. That is the only acceptable "apology" for the burning to death of kids ....

I've got some ceramic knives they can borrow

Barry

From what I hear, this is a problem that has not gone away. Rotherham, Telford, London, Bradford...

The Muslim community are quick to exile the teacher who disrespects their "prophet", but not very quick to flag up the people doing far more abusive things to living young girls. I'm glad I don't live in a community like that. What next - enforced Friday prayers whilst the abuse continues next  door to the Mosques?
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

So I'm listening to Sky news and a leading story at five past midnight is a report that girls of twelve were groomed, sexually abused and then as they approached 16 forced into prostitution by "Asian men" and the police and council social services chose to blame the girls for "promiscuity" and were routinely scared to pursue their complaints for fear of being labelled as racist

One particularly charming chap got a 14 year old pregnant and later set fire to the house she lived in killing her and several others.

We said this sort of shit went on and were rubbished for it.

Labour, and Starmer in particular, need to commit ritual suicide. That is the only acceptable "apology" for the burning to death of kids ....

I've got some ceramic knives they can borrow