Your top ten policies.

Started by srb7677, July 13, 2022, 01:22:05 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on July 16, 2022, 04:59:50 PM
And force a woman or child to full term if they've been raped?
That's the normal line for most who want this, it helps with the ethnic cleansing.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on July 16, 2022, 08:23:58 PM
Actually no it isn't,the morning after pill is only 90% effective within the first 24 hours accordingly it drops more per day.

One pill ceases to be of any use after three days the other five,not every rape is or can be sorted within that time period it therefore follows surgery may be required.

Meet in the middle.

Barry can execute murderers and Ollie can murder babies.

You can't say fairer than that :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on July 16, 2022, 07:12:36 PM
Is that covered in the bit you highlighted? Thought so. Morning after pill and similar.
Actually no it isn't,the morning after pill is only 90% effective within the first 24 hours accordingly it drops more per day.

One pill ceases to be of any use after three days the other five,not every rape is or can be sorted within that time period it therefore follows surgery may be required.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on July 16, 2022, 04:59:50 PM
And force a woman or child to full term if they've been raped?
Is that covered in the bit you highlighted? Thought so. Morning after pill and similar.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on July 16, 2022, 01:45:22 PM
I'm not going for 10 necessarily, but:

1. Ban surgical abortions unless the unborn child is seriously deformed or already dead. Improve adoption services. Allow morning after pill type preventions.

2. Nationalise all utilities, tomorrow. Gas, Electricity and water supplies.

3. Bring all our troops back to Britain to become a British defence force.

4. Beef up the Navy to repel the invasion on our shores.

5. Restore the triple lock.

6. Increase police numbers to ensure serious crimes are detected, especially to protect young girls from grooming gangs, but also drugs gangs, shooting and knife attacks in London. Give police the power to search anyone in a public place for weapons of prohibited substances.

7. Scrap the N.I. protocol.

8. Scrap the minimum wage, it has become a standard wage. Pay people what they are worth.

9. Increase the tax threshold to £20,000 immediately. Remove VAT from essentials, such as energy, water and toilet paper.

10. Repeal the gender recognition act and stop the nonsense.
There, I found 10.
And force a woman or child to full term if they've been raped?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Baff

Quote from: Borchester on July 13, 2022, 11:16:48 PM
True.

I have heard plenty of casual anti white racism and right on lefty propaganda in staff rooms and the only person who ever countered it was me.And that was only because I was bored and a maths supply teacher, which meant that I could do and say pretty much whatever I liked.

The problem with teachers is that most of them go straight from school into teacher training and then onto the chalkface and that is it. Nice enough folk, but with very little idea of the real world.

I just shut up.
Bit my tongue and at the end of the day went home to the mansion I'd never tell them I live in.
Or off to the parties they'd never be invited to.

So yes I agree. Kids come out of school lean left wing for a reason.
And the reason isn't "young people have a heart". It is because they have been taught to be by insitutionalised people.

I'm a big proponent of independent schools for this reason.
Give a person a head start in life. Instead of them starting left wing and turning right wing with experience.
Give them a chance to start out of the trap without that handicap.

On topic.
I don't have 10 policies left.

I only ever had two I felt we were voting for and one of them is done.

So that leaves my one policy.
Double defence spending.

I think the world is a safer place when we have lots of guns.
The more guns we have the safer it is, and as usual, it doesn't look all that safe.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on July 16, 2022, 02:49:21 PM
Oh, and while we are at it, bring back the death penalty for premeditated murder.

And public executions

In Trafalgar Square.

There is no evidence that the death penalty deters crime, but by God, think of how it would boost the tourist trade. To say nothing of the TV rights !

:)
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on July 16, 2022, 02:37:34 PM
No it doesn't, they're my policies, not yours. The mother's health is always threatened by childbirth.

There's no such thing as a free sanitary towel, but I was providing them for years.
This is true but only up to a point. Surely a woman whose life is threatened by death as sometimes happens is allowed a choice? I am also against abortion when used as a form of birth control, but surely for humanitarian reasons the life of the mother should be considered.
They are your policies true, was I not allowed to comment on them? 

Barry

Oh, and while we are at it, bring back the death penalty for premeditated murder. 
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on July 16, 2022, 02:11:18 PM
Number 1 has to include where the mother's health is threatened.
No it doesn't, they're my policies, not yours. The mother's health is always threatened by childbirth.

QuoteNumber 9 also remove VAT from feminine hygiene products in fact they should be free.

There's no such thing as a free sanitary towel, but I was providing them for years.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on July 16, 2022, 01:45:22 PM

1. Ban surgical abortions unless the unborn child is seriously deformed or already dead. Improve adoption services. Allow morning after pill type preventions.

6. Increase police numbers to ensure serious crimes are detected, especially to protect young girls from grooming gangs, but also drugs gangs, shooting and knife attacks in London. Give police the power to search anyone in a public place for weapons of prohibited substances.

8. Scrap the minimum wage, it has become a standard wage. Pay people what they are worth.

9. Increase the tax threshold to £20,000 immediately. Remove VAT from essentials, such as energy, water and toilet paper.

There, I found 10.
Number 1 has to include where the mother's health is threatened.
Number 9 also remove VAT from feminine hygiene products in fact they should be free.

Barry

6. Increase police numbers to ensure serious crimes are detected, especially to protect young girls from grooming gangs, but also drugs gangs, shooting and knife attacks in London. Give police the power to search anyone in a public place for weapons of prohibited substances.

There, I found 10.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on July 15, 2022, 09:47:52 PM
That old canard.

You champions of the poor hard done by rich people are nothing if not predictable.

It has nothing to do with envy and everything to do with social justice.

And it is a fact that wealthier people pay a smaller percentage of their total incomes in indiect taxes, a substantially smaller percentage on the direct tax on income known as national insurance, and a vastly smaller percentage of their incomes in council tax. So paying a higher percentage in income tax is fair enough.
Did you look my example of the footballer? How is paying over 200 grand a week in taxes not fair? It isn't fair but not the way you think. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on July 15, 2022, 08:58:46 AMYour view very much smacks of the green eyed monster Steve. 
That old canard.

You champions of the poor hard done by rich people are nothing if not predictable.

It has nothing to do with envy and everything to do with social justice.

And it is a fact that wealthier people pay a smaller percentage of their total incomes in indiect taxes, a substantially smaller percentage on the direct tax on income known as national insurance, and a vastly smaller percentage of their incomes in council tax. So paying a higher percentage in income tax is fair enough.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

HallowedBrexit

1. Take back control
2. Level up the North
3. Build back better
4. Drain the Swamp
5. Put Britain First
6. Leave Means Leave
7. Change Politics for Good
8. Take our Country Back
9. Believe in Britain
10. Let's Go Global

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag