Main Menu

BBCQT

Started by Nick, January 18, 2020, 10:39:03 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Is there a separate type of sexual which means you are only attracted to blonds with slim figures, nice legs and high heels?

Or if not, could I get a government grant for arranging one?
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=14211 time=1579970687 user_id=59
He has.

Bisexual

Bruhsexual (brotherly love)

Centisexual (you prefer ten in a bed)

Queer (this will replace homosexual, because homo is confused with being a homowner)

Tricyclesexual (for lovers of tricycles)

Heterosexuality shall be outlawed.

You missed Trisexual, will try anything sexual. 😉
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=14209 time=1579969347 user_id=70
BBCQT ?   Thought Nick had unearthed an alternative sex classification nomenclature...

He has.

Bisexual

Bruhsexual (brotherly love)

Centisexual (you prefer ten in a bed)

Queer (this will replace homosexual, because homo is confused with being a homowner)

Tricyclesexual (for lovers of tricycles)

Heterosexuality shall be outlawed.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick post_id=13589 time=1579387143 user_id=73
 she was the top dog in Labour's momentum at some point,

Soon to be renamed: Entropy.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

patman post

BBCQT ?   Thought Nick had unearthed an alternative sex classification nomenclature...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Not sure how may of you saw the last BBC QT but Shami Chakrabarti got an absolute kicking. I have never liked her but I think she was the top dog in Labour's momentum at some point, the movement that kept Wurzel at the top for so long. She was still preaching that Labour's policies where a winner, she is so out of touch, at one point she was dissing the Conservatives because of their privilege!! She is in the H.o.L's 😂

The program came from Liverpool FFS, Boris called all the women a bunch of slags or something! She still got a kicking.

Just to cheer Papa up, I'm predicting another 10 years at least of Conservative rule :-)  :hattip

TBH I did used to rate her.....and then as the Major says she sold out in return for a peerage,she also did a Nelson on much of Labours anti semitism

Lady Shameless Chakrabarti :(
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

interesting, they now admit they bias the audience. but i don't believe they bias it the way they say.

also, this is the episode that created hashtag "stunning and brave" is it not ??

because from where i was sitting getting more bored by the second, it was lawrence fox who got the kicking. can you point me to a particular section ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Major Sinic

Not sure how may of you saw the last BBC QT but Shami Chakrabarti got an absolute kicking. I have never liked her but I think she was the top dog in Labour's momentum at some point, the movement that kept Wurzel at the top for so long. She was still preaching that Labour's policies where a winner, she is so out of touch, at one point she was dissing the Conservatives because of their privilege!! She is in the H.o.L's 😂

The program came from Liverpool FFS, Boris called all the women a bunch of slags or something! She still got a kicking.

Just to cheer Papa up, I'm predicting another 10 years at least of Conservative rule :-)  :hattip

Just picked up on this. Shami Chakrabarti, the politician who was happy to exchange her integrity for a peerage.

She was so surprised that the 'rentamob' were so antagonistic towards her and Labour, and Lawrence Fox showed her up for the sexist she is that I thought she was going to burst into tears at one stage. What a lightweight.

Only ten years? With Labour still blaming the electorate for their massive defeat and still, rather confusingly, maintaining that their Marxist economic policies are both right, workable and popular I would have thought fifteen, unless Labour completely reinvents itself as a left of centre social democrat party.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.