Naughty' retired vicar, 74, caught carrying out a sex act with a HENRY HOOVER

Started by Borchester, July 15, 2022, 11:09:03 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

I think Henry might be partly to blame because he has rather an alluring smile. It is advisable to detach Henry's face as a precaution if you think you're being seduced.

We never have any sex-related problems with our Henry but somehow he manages to keep smiling even when his bag is full to bursting.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

I clicked the article and was confronted with a picture of a smiling Henry and a disclaimer that this "was not" the actual Henry used in the sex act.

As I have said before, during my years wearing a lab coat and plodding the corridors of the then biggest hospital in Wales all hours of day and night you got to hear almost everything. So nothing would surprise me.

Incidentally

Henrietta's Tool Kit crevice brush really does have softer hairs at the end than Henry's.

This I know because we have a Henrietta that replaced the Henry whose motor blew. 

I'm not going to make any more posts in this thread.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on July 16, 2022, 10:48:24 AM
I keep an old Henry in the garage specifically for the cobwebs and whatever is lurking in them. Should I expect a visit by the local bobby?

Actually Toots, I imagine that the real worry would be a visit from the vicar :)
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

I keep an old Henry in the garage specifically for the cobwebs and whatever is lurking in them. Should I expect a visit by the local bobby?

cromwell

I read the other day that a Damien Horst instillation in Germany had to be taken down,part of it was an insectecutor and animal rights activists protested such a device impacted insect rights.

Henry hoovers,insect killers what next? :)

Barry

I did laugh at that one. As an ex-Baptist from Northamptonshire I'd like to say "Well, we've all been there", but we haven't.
You'd have thought he'd have got a Henrietta, no, let's not explore this too much. ::)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on July 15, 2022, 11:09:03 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11013975/Naughty-retired-vicar-74-caught-carrying-sex-act-Henry-Hoover.html

I agree with the beck, I have no idea why this case came to trial. But then again, Baptists do tend to be a bit priggish. And it is nice to know that in these days of woke clergy, we still have a few traditionalists left :)
No mention of a helpline for Henry hoovers :-[į

Borchester

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11013975/Naughty-retired-vicar-74-caught-carrying-sex-act-Henry-Hoover.html

I agree with the beck, I have no idea why this case came to trial. But then again, Baptists do tend to be a bit priggish. And it is nice to know that in these days of woke clergy, we still have a few traditionalists left :)
Algerie Francais !