Lily Allen, just **** off

Started by DeppityDawg, January 19, 2020, 10:59:27 AM

« previous - next »

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13622 time=1579437817 user_id=89
I don't know anything about her.

Result found in a millisecond, how much else do you need to know????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Allen">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Allen

Here's a tip Papa, if you're interested in the thread do a quick bit of searching if you need to know who someone else, otherwise move on. Sheez  :brd:
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13630 time=1579439191 user_id=50
Then you are a rank hypocrite, since Lily Allen has been doing precisely what she is complaining about herself for years. And since by your own admission you don't even know who she is, you're now in no position to disagree with that assessment.

Talk about lead with your chin, a 4 year old could debate you into corner.

Nothing hypocritical about thinking Fox is a fool.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13628 time=1579438904 user_id=89
I agree with Lily Allen, (whoever she is.)

Then you are a rank hypocrite, since Lily Allen has been doing precisely what she is complaining about herself for years. And since by your own admission you don't even know who she is, you're now in no position to disagree with that assessment.

Talk about lead with your chin, a 4 year old could debate you into corner.

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13626 time=1579438712 user_id=50
I think the more serious issue is organisations like Equity thinking they can call for people who express views they don't like to be "denounced". This is completely unacceptable and grossly disrespectful of free speech. These are people who would almost certainly describe themselves as Liberals, calling for others to be silenced and shut down. Its frightening how extreme and intolerant so called "liberals" are becoming. Where are the likes of Grumzed? Where are the real liberal thinkers to condemn this stinking totalitarian attitude that is growing like a fecking cancer in our society?

Equity have now backtracked on what was posted yesterday, Tweets deleted and suggestions some renegades were in control of the Twitter account.

Fox is not even a member of Equity.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13627 time=1579438782 user_id=50
As has been said. The thread ISN'T about you. Either post an opinion on the subject, or feck off along with Lily Allen

I agree with Lily Allen, (whoever she is.)

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13625 time=1579438273 user_id=89
No Sunday roast to cook. It is leftovers from my wife doing the catering for two football teams and officials yesterday.

As has been said. The thread ISN'T about you. Either post an opinion on the subject, or feck off along with Lily Allen

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry post_id=13621 time=1579437483 user_id=51
I'm now following Laurence Fox on Twitter as he is an absolute hoot. He's not shifted a millimetre from his position and I don't see why he should.

I saw a post on Twitter saying "do you remember the time Lily Allen went to Calais and when she got back allowed several refugees to live in her house" free of charge (or words to that effect). Course not, because she is the epitome of the new word "woke" and doesn't really care about anything, except her own fame and her bank balance.  :dmq:

I think the more serious issue is organisations like Equity thinking they can call for people who express views they don't like to be "denounced". This is completely unacceptable and grossly disrespectful of free speech. These are people who would almost certainly describe themselves as Liberals, calling for others to be silenced and shut down. Its frightening how extreme and intolerant so called "liberals" are becoming. Where are the likes of Grumzed? Where are the real liberal thinkers to condemn this stinking totalitarian attitude that is growing like a fecking cancer in our society?

I don't like Lily Allen and her views, but I'm not fool (or hypocrite) enough to think I can have her silenced. I can however tell her go get fecked, and anyone who values free speech, and the right to hold opinions of their own, should join in and stick two fingers up to these awful, arrogant and entitled ****s. And yes, that word did begin with the letter you first think of.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=13623 time=1579438118 user_id=51
The threads not about you, go and get your Sunday roast on.

No Sunday roast to cook. It is leftovers from my wife doing the catering for two football teams and officials yesterday.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13622 time=1579437817 user_id=89

The threads not about you, go and get your Sunday roast on.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=13613 time=1579433638 user_id=50

But you knew that anyway.

Barry

I'm now following Laurence Fox on Twitter as he is an absolute hoot. He's not shifted a millimetre from his position and I don't see why he should.

I saw a post on Twitter saying "do you remember the time Lily Allen went to Calais and when she got back allowed several refugees to live in her house" free of charge (or words to that effect). Course not, because she is the epitome of the new word "woke" and doesn't really care about anything, except her own fame and her bank balance.  :dmq:
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=13612 time=1579433461 user_id=48
A long lost relative of Flanagan & Allen,you'll remember them  :brd:

FFS use google it's not hard is it?

I did use Google, it was not much help.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13611 time=1579432770 user_id=89
Who is Lily Allen?

She is a singer (allegedly) who trolls social media (as opposed to politics forums) with her virtue signalling opinions. She however, doesn't have an autism related condition, so she doesn't have an excuse.

But you knew that anyway.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=13611 time=1579432770 user_id=89
Who is Lily Allen?

A long lost relative of Flanagan & Allen,you'll remember them  :brd:

FFS use google it's not hard is it?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf