How thick is Starmer

Started by Nick, July 18, 2022, 05:41:23 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2022, 07:48:13 AM
What people don't realise is that their private pensions are invested in these companies like BP, and the growth of their pension is linked to these profits.
What people do realise is BP profits have tripled in a year,why is that then?

We are being ripped off :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on August 01, 2022, 12:49:44 PM
Sounds a bit reactionary if you will pardon me saying so Steve. This is 2022 and if anyone objects to Sheepy being a trans well, baa to them
This is true, if I want to walk around in high heels and a dress then so be it, I saw a set of alloys not long ago advertised in Folkestone, so off I went to buy them, I was greeted by a bloke in a grubby flowery dress and high heels, complete with hairy legs and hairy chest as it was a plunging neckline, I thought well I guess if you are throwing old wheels and tyres around you wouldn't be wearing your best frock. Plus size 10 high heels cannot be easy to come by either.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on August 01, 2022, 12:40:14 PM
My comment was meant in jest. Obviously I do not seriously think Nick is trans.

I do though think that you ought to consider having your sense of humour bypass reversed.

Sounds a bit reactionary if you will pardon me saying so Steve. This is 2022 and if anyone objects to Sheepy being a trans well, baa to them
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on August 01, 2022, 12:40:14 PM

I do though think that you ought to consider having your sense of humour bypass reversed.

Well thanks for that I am sure, you mean he isn't actually trans then?

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on August 01, 2022, 10:35:24 AM
No, it means he hasn't realised the Westminster party are great at creating problems but completely useless at solving the problems they create as it always ends up the same, with more debt incurred. Which this time the public are not backing them, hence they don't have enough voters left to form a local council without a struggle.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on August 01, 2022, 08:41:48 AM
Does that mean you are trans?
No, it means he hasn't realised the Westminster party are great at creating problems but completely useless at solving the problems they create as it always ends up the same, with more debt incurred. Which this time the public are not backing them, hence they don't have enough voters left to form a local council without a struggle.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2022, 11:53:33 AM
We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl!!
Does that mean you are trans?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Probably, but you may feel you are immune to the present situations mainly created by how Parliament votes, they are catching up with everyone and you included eventually. They always do. 

Barry

OK, we'll call you Madonna from now on! ;)
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 31, 2022, 11:49:09 AM
And I commented that the utilities make large profits and pay huge salaries to their bosses.......whilst the customers (us) suffer.

And whilst you're extolling the virtues of companies like bp they're profiteering on fuel prices and again Joe public suffers.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2022, 11:40:24 AM
And?
I commented that people complaining about profits miss the point that big corporations generate the profit that feeds their private pensions, and I mentioned BP not water companies.
And I commented that the utilities make large profits and pay huge salaries to their bosses.......whilst the customers (us) suffer.

And whilst you're extolling the virtues of companies like bp they're profiteering on fuel prices and again Joe public suffers.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 31, 2022, 11:29:53 AM
What? And I quoted your reference justifying profits.
And?
I commented that people complaining about profits miss the point that big corporations generate the profit that feeds their private pensions, and I mentioned BP not water companies. 

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on July 31, 2022, 10:20:15 AM
A mighty fine and Churchillian speak Mr C but what has water leaks got to do with energy and Maggie? I referred to her with relation to Nuclear not utilities, which BTW were sold off as a direct result of Heaths weakness and the unions desire to undermine government.
Unions can't hold the government to ransom if they don't own the utilities. Another black mark against union control.
What? And I quoted your reference justifying profits.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on July 18, 2022, 05:41:23 PM
He stood up and and mocked the Tories for having 3 leaders in the last 6 years, guess what? Labour has had 3 leaders in the last 6 years also!! Does he write this stuff him self or does he just not think about what someone else has written.

The man's a buffoon.

No, he is just a bloke who really, really wants to be PM. He knows that no one, apart from the three or four posters left on this site, give a toss about what he said last week. What concerns the electorate is that the current PM appears to be losing his touch and they might be looking for a replacement. And what concerns Starmer is that the electorate are in a bolshie mood and no one really knows what they want, particularly Sir Stodge.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on July 31, 2022, 09:05:28 AM
Really Nick? people realise and remember more that this three card trick privatisation brought us was a con.

Whilst you defend the ndefensible consider that privatisation has brought us to utilities who exhort us to save water and tell us it is a precious resource,not as precious as CEO's massive pay or dividends whilst investment is bugger all and millions of gallons go to waste daily through leaky pipes.

All those companies that we were told would give us choice and cheap bills,Bulb which went to the wall is being offered for sale and octopus will take it on if the govt (us) stump between 1-2 billion pounds support......wow what a bargain and meanwhile we're all paying ridiculous standing charges to help pay for the other bail outs.

Yes the blessed Maggie was a genius.
A mighty fine and Churchillian speak Mr C but what has water leaks got to do with energy and Maggie? I referred to her with relation to Nuclear not utilities, which BTW were sold off as a direct result of Heaths weakness and the unions desire to undermine government. 
Unions can't hold the government to ransom if they don't own the utilities. Another black mark against union control.