How thick is Starmer

Started by Nick, July 18, 2022, 05:41:23 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 11:38:12 AM
Sorry sheep I have just fallen off my stool laughing, and when he reads that so will he.

He already did read it. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 11:34:29 AM
I noticed how you were manipulating Cromwell.

Sorry sheep I have just fallen off my stool laughing, and when he reads that so will he.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 11:27:49 AM
Been doing that all morning.
I noticed how you were manipulating Cromwell.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 11:23:40 AM
I get the feeling you would like to think so. But fail to even satisfied yourself if you are right or not.

LOL 

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 11:19:25 AM
I get the feeling you were caught out, talking out of your backside, how's the global fixing of the sun going?

I get the feeling you would like to think so. But fail to even satisfied yourself if you are right or not.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 11:17:03 AM
There lies the whole problem in your argument this morning. No one said it was your fault. Just that you will not make our situation better. I get the feeling you just want to heard.
I get the feeling you were caught out, talking out of your backside, how's the global fixing of the sun going?

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 10:20:53 AM
Not my fault then, is it?  if you think a change of head of department who is just like your old boss is your new boss? it is entirely of your own making. It's those pesky populists I tell you, where?

There lies the whole problem in your argument this morning. No one said it was your fault. Just that you will not make our situation better. I get the feeling you just want to heard.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 10:12:41 AM
I make no bones , I support the continuance of our parliamentary system. I support the continued attempts to create change in our society through its workings. And that much should have been abundantly clear, and probably was.  Your not making any points relevant to that not being the case.
Not my fault then, is it?  if you think a change of head of department who is just like your old boss is your new boss? it is entirely of your own making. It's those pesky populists I tell you, where?

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 09:58:11 AM
Oh, but it does. It is written all over your posts, you say one thing, but when it suits you actually mean the opposite.

I make no bones , I support the continuance of our parliamentary system. I support the continued attempts to create change in our society through its workings. And that much should have been abundantly clear, and probably was.  Your not making any points relevant to that not being the case.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 09:56:30 AM
That doesn't answer anything I have said to you.
Oh, but it does. It is written all over your posts, you say one thing, but when it suits you actually mean the opposite.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 09:50:33 AM
You soon changed your mind, when the class system can work in you favour, now its utopia instead of taking responsibly for you own destiny how about because we have some of the brightest brains on the planet onboard it is elitism? Tony Blair written all over your post good old, personally I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him either.

That doesn't answer anything I have said to you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 09:44:56 AM
Seems to me you can not accept , that all anyone including you can do is to work within the flawed systems around this world for what at any time ,any place is considered improvement. There is no Utopia, and just giving everyone a say is nowhere near the way. I have pointed out to you elsewhere , that our politics,our politicians ,are all made in our own image, the form varies around the world but as with us it's never perfect. So you can ask the people any question you like ,time and again, and they will always give a wrong answer as often as a right.
You soon changed your mind, when the class system can work in you favour, now its utopia instead of taking responsibly for you own destiny how about because we have some of the brightest brains on the planet onboard it is elitism? Tony Blair written all over your post good old, personally I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him either.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2022, 09:26:58 AM
Very democratic if you accept democracy, the trouble is you don't and want when it suits to hide behind the very same class system you knock. The EU is the very same system you are knocking with one breath and with the next it is wonderful, the Americans have an even worse problem with a class system, what you want good old, is the same old system but with different heads of department. Which since when has that worked, you don't think the plebs are upto choosing their own destiny either.

Seems to me you can not accept , that all anyone including you can do is to work within the flawed systems around this world for what at any time ,any place is considered improvement. There is no Utopia, and just giving everyone a say is nowhere near the way. I have pointed out to you elsewhere , that our politics,our politicians ,are all made in our own image, the form varies around the world but as with us it's never perfect. So you can ask the people any question you like ,time and again, and they will always give a wrong answer as often as a right. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on August 14, 2022, 09:20:33 AM
Populist , is not the answer. Merely asking for something does not make it the right thing to have asked for. Democratic as it may be.
Apart from that what is popular for 51% is not for 49% . The same ability to get things wrong in the overall will still exist and large sections of society will still feel hard done by whether they are or not. It will never truly  represent. Us, the people, only some of. Us, the people.
Populist as I used it, was only to describe the giving of concessions to placate popular demand right now. Not the unworkable image you give for running our affairs in the future.

Very democratic if you accept democracy, the trouble is you don't and want when it suits to hide behind the very same class system you knock. The EU is the very same system you are knocking with one breath and with the next it is wonderful, the Americans have an even worse problem with a class system, what you want good old, is the same old system but with different heads of department. Which since when has that worked, you don't think the plebs are upto choosing their own destiny either.