Does it matter who I vote for?

Started by Sheepy, July 21, 2022, 08:40:35 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on July 21, 2022, 12:05:25 PM
In your case , no it doesn't. But two  myths cleared up for sure , one ,even if Labour had actually been responsible for the banking crisis ,which they were not, they  came no where near bankrupting this country, as this is now the comparison to be made. And the second myth that only Labour would , or could j break this country is totally rubbished.
The fact that even even those glaring facts , realities can not be accepted by so many is the real worry.
The only thing to take from this is it might well be to late for any party to clear this up. Of course nobody will accept that who ever tries.
Just remind. When was the pandemic during a recent Labour Government? Also what was that note left for the incoming Conservatives about there being no money left?

johnofgwent

This depends on where you live, as in most cases if you do not agree with the politics of your sitting MP voting against them achiev s F@@@ all.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on July 21, 2022, 08:40:35 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/interest-bill-for-uk-s-2-4tn-debt-mountain-more-than-doubles-to-record-19-4bn-in-june/ar-AAZOnr8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f5d5ae45a29e41c9905bde9775bc5248
Does it matter who I vote for? not in the slightest it has no bearing on reality.

In your case , no it doesn't. But two  myths cleared up for sure , one ,even if Labour had actually been responsible for the banking crisis ,which they were not, they  came no where near bankrupting this country, as this is now the comparison to be made. And the second myth that only Labour would , or could j break this country is totally rubbished. 
The fact that even even those glaring facts , realities can not be accepted by so many is the real worry.
The only thing to take from this is it might well be to late for any party to clear this up. Of course nobody will accept that who ever tries.

Barry

As Mark Stein says, the government is the Tory Labour party, a single pantomine horse with two rear ends. So, No. Don't bother voting.
What happens in June, as it seems the debt payments are higher then than the rest of the year? Maybe more payments are due in June than in other months.
Makes the 350 million a week look a bit of a drop in the ocean.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!