Main Menu

Finally

Started by Nick, July 22, 2022, 08:19:31 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 23, 2022, 04:21:43 AM
Actually, it's those nasty white slavers and the nasty, nasty things they did to the blacks

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/climate-change-blamed-on-colonialism-and-slavery-by-greenpeace-uk/342043

I think that article says more about the sort of arseholes that rock up to the station than the interviewers themselves.

Which at the end they say they haven't recruited enough black people, so obviously an attempt to recruit more and bring in more cash. Thats how it works, surprise, surprise. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

Actually, it's those nasty white slavers and the nasty, nasty things they did to the blacks

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/climate-change-blamed-on-colonialism-and-slavery-by-greenpeace-uk/342043

I think that article says more about the sort of arseholes that rock up to the station than the interviewers themselves.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on July 22, 2022, 08:19:31 PM
Tonight on GB News a presenter actually questioned one of the climate change lobby and hit them with cold hard questions about CO2, from my perspective they let them off the hook cause the guest constantly spoke about water vapour and CO2 but the host was so transfixed on CO2 that she the water vapour questions.

Of the 3.62% CO2 in our atmosphere, only 3.5% is man made, the other 96.5% is naturally occurring and always has.
That is 0.13% CO2 that man is contributing, that some good shit... I mean Snoop Dog don't have that kinda tackle dawg!!

In all seriousness though, the global warming guy categorically stated that (sorry to repeat my self) with the Earth wizzing around the Sun and the Sun buzzing around the Milky Way and the Milky Way making its way about the universe there is no way the Sun is having any effect on Earths weather/climate. #pullscoversoveroneshead

I can't honestly say I understand a word of that and I was paid to measure this shit forty years ago.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Tonight on GB News a presenter actually questioned one of the climate change lobby and hit them with cold hard questions about CO2, from my perspective they let them off the hook cause the guest constantly spoke about water vapour and CO2 but the host was so transfixed on CO2 that she the water vapour questions.

Of the 3.62% CO2 in our atmosphere, only 3.5% is man made, the other 96.5% is naturally occurring and always has.
That is 0.13% CO2 that man is contributing, that some good shit... I mean Snoop Dog don't have that kinda tackle dawg!!

In all seriousness though, the global warming guy categorically stated that (sorry to repeat my self) with the Earth wizzing around the Sun and the Sun buzzing around the Milky Way and the Milky Way making its way about the universe there is no way the Sun is having any effect on Earths weather/climate. #pullscoversoveroneshead
I don't want to be rude, but the figures in this post are absolute nonsense.
There is not 3.62% of CO2 in our atmosphere. There is 400 parts per million, about 0.04%.

And what is the 95% water vapour? Where does this non scientific crud come from?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

WellI did see one climate change bod the other night be half honest,he said "these are the highest temperatures we've ever seen.......since they started being recorded"

What he neglected to add was the timespan,if another newsreader sounds like corporal Jones and don't panic but it's a climate emergency I might think the NRA were right all along and we should have the right to bear arms. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Tonight on GB News a presenter actually questioned one of the climate change lobby and hit them with cold hard questions about CO2, from my perspective they let them off the hook cause the guest constantly spoke about water vapour and CO2 but the host was so transfixed on CO2 that she the water vapour questions. 

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.