The Gender fight back

Started by T00ts, July 28, 2022, 02:27:22 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 30, 2022, 04:38:11 PM
Are you going to change your name to Sid Vicious and say Bloody on the BBC?
Your constant redirect to conspiracy is getting very boring.

I like your comical comment, in which you say how boring it is for me to do what half the posters on here have done time and time again.  The only difference, when other people do it, they mean it, whereas mine was sarcasm.  Bloody.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2022, 08:06:03 PM
What are you suggesting, this organisation (commissioned by NHS England) would apply medical treatments to people that might harm them?  Surely it's for their health.  We must protect people from Gender Dysphoria at all costs.  🤣
Are you going to change your name to Sid Vicious and say Bloody on the BBC? 
Your constant redirect to conspiracy is getting very boring. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on July 29, 2022, 03:51:12 PM
I'm not changing the subject, 
Not much.
This thread was about the fightback of common sense against trans theology. 
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on July 29, 2022, 06:11:00 PM
No I don't buy that. Covid 19 which was the first variant that we came across was certainly dangerous for many. At the time we didn't know how bad it could be and since then the protection from serious illness that the Jab gave has bought us time while the variants although more infectious have become less dangerous although some are still be caught out. That is not the same principle as aiding a child that could be fairly mixed up into making life changing decisions without due care for their mental health and then giving drugs that will cause changes that are irreversible should they change their minds.

But I'm not referring to the original variant.  You still wanted everyone to get the vax during the Omicron stage.  That is a life changing decision, which may cause changes that are irreversible if they get a blood clot, or damage the immune system and get any number of diseases.  That child could be mixed up by conflicting advice.  So the principle is precisely the same as giving them puberty blockers.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on July 29, 2022, 03:51:12 PM
I'm not changing the subject, I'm using another subject to expose the parallels between them, to show hypocrisy.  If someone thinks everyone should be vaccinated for protection against a disease which is not necessarily serious for them, they should also believe in treatment to protect from gender dysphoria.  They are equivalent.  As you say yourself, gender blockers are experimental, just as vaccines are.  For many people, the danger of Covid is imaginary, just like the problem of gender dysphoria may be imaginary.  Both treatments are connected or available on the NHS, and both are being pushed by big pharma for profit.  So believing in vaccination based on those principals is the same as believing in gender blockers, etc.
No I don't buy that. Covid 19 which was the first variant that we came across was certainly dangerous for many. At the time we didn't know how bad it could be and since then the protection from serious illness that the Jab gave has bought us time while the variants although more infectious have become less dangerous although some are still be caught out. That is not the same principle as aiding a child that could be fairly mixed up into making life changing decisions without due care for their mental health and then giving drugs that will cause changes that are irreversible should they change their minds. 

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on July 29, 2022, 01:35:17 PM
Yes, I know. But I was staying on topic and using your sarcasm to make a serious reply. Not every thread has to become about your favourite subject!

I'm not changing the subject, I'm using another subject to expose the parallels between them, to show hypocrisy.  If someone thinks everyone should be vaccinated for protection against a disease which is not necessarily serious for them, they should also believe in treatment to protect from gender dysphoria.  They are equivalent.  As you say yourself, gender blockers are experimental, just as vaccines are.  For many people, the danger of Covid is imaginary, just like the problem of gender dysphoria may be imaginary.  Both treatments are connected or available on the NHS, and both are being pushed by big pharma for profit.  So believing in vaccination based on those principals is the same as believing in gender blockers, etc.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on July 29, 2022, 11:32:05 AM
I was being sarcastic.  😁  You see, there was this other treatment for protecting people, and some people insisted everyone should take it.
Yes, I know. But I was staying on topic and using your sarcasm to make a serious reply. Not every thread has to become about your favourite subject!
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on July 29, 2022, 10:36:22 AM
Gender dysphoria is in the mind and needs to be treated as such. Boys are boys and will become men. Girls are girls and will become women.
We are creating an illusion for people who want to live in a make-believe world. If people want to live that way, OK, at your own expense, but why should other people be forced into a delusion and be in trouble for not respecting pronouns.
I'm a great believer in truth and a persons's sex is axiomatic, except in very rare genetic defects.

I was being sarcastic.  😁  You see, there was this other treatment for protecting people, and some people insisted everyone should take it.

Barry

That is interesting.

This is the NHS gender dysphoria page which makes it quite clear that puberty blockers are an experimental treatment with unknow long term effects. The page also refers to Tavistock GIDS.

This whole religion of lies needs to be rolled back and put away where it belongs.
File under fantasy.

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on July 29, 2022, 10:36:22 AM
Gender dysphoria is in the mind and needs to be treated as such. Boys are boys and will become men. Girls are girls and will become women.
We are creating an illusion for people who want to live in a make-believe world. If people want to live that way, OK, at your own expense, but why should other people be forced into a delusion and be in trouble for not respecting pronouns.
I'm a great believer in truth and a persons's sex is axiomatic, except in very rare genetic defects.
I read a very interesting article the other day, but I don't remember where now, that was saying that one's feelings are beginning to trump reality. In other words if I feel abused by someone, the fact that it didn't happen is irrelevant since it is my truth. There was an example of some well known woman who has claimed to be black whose parents are white European, but because she feels black, then that is her reality. 
For those gullible enough to buy into this thought doctrine, truth will no longer exist. (The father of all lies on overdrive)

Therefore it follows that regardless of someone's birth there are those who will take any minor personality deviation and qualify it to the point of believing it is their reality and there are those, sadly, determined to exploit it and cash in on it.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on July 28, 2022, 08:06:03 PM
What are you suggesting, this organisation (commissioned by NHS England) would apply medical treatments to people that might harm them?  Surely it's for their health.  We must protect people from Gender Dysphoria at all costs.  🤣
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on July 28, 2022, 02:27:22 PM
I am so pleased to read this article where the NHS has withdrawn its Tavistock's Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) with evidence that children have been rushed through the use of blockers with little regard for any mental health concerns that might be confusing their decisions. Javid changed the law allowing those who have undergone the process to be followed up to see what damage if any it has created in the adult. Also concerns about the damage to brain development that blockers may cause which has not been researched.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11057813/Controversial-NHS-child-gender-clinic-shut-damning-report.html
I don't think the coverage I've heard on TV does the reality justice. The bottom line is campaigning extremists whinged the centre was taking too long, and when they adjusted their policies to speed things up, one of the fast tracked complained they'd not told them to get a grip and be happy in the body you have.... 

I'd find it slightly comical.were the lawsuits not draining the NHS of money to do something worthwhile.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on July 28, 2022, 02:27:22 PM
I am so pleased to read this article where the NHS has withdrawn its Tavistock's Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) with evidence that children have been rushed through the use of blockers with little regard for any mental health concerns that might be confusing their decisions. Javid changed the law allowing those who have undergone the process to be followed up to see what damage if any it has created in the adult. Also concerns about the damage to brain development that blockers may cause which has not been researched.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11057813/Controversial-NHS-child-gender-clinic-shut-damning-report.html

What are you suggesting, this organisation (commissioned by NHS England) would apply medical treatments to people that might harm them?  Surely it's for their health.  We must protect people from Gender Dysphoria at all costs.  🤣

T00ts

I am so pleased to read this article where the NHS has withdrawn its Tavistock's Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) with evidence that children have been rushed through the use of blockers with little regard for any mental health concerns that might be confusing their decisions. Javid changed the law allowing those who have undergone the process to be followed up to see what damage if any it has created in the adult. Also concerns about the damage to brain development that blockers may cause which has not been researched.