Fishy Rishi's Asian Donor in HOL plays the race card

Started by johnofgwent, July 28, 2022, 03:50:33 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 29, 2022, 02:24:07 PMWhat are you on about now Posty ?  UKIP were anti mass immigration for sure , on the most part from the EU enlargement  programme  of eastern Europe . Nothing to do with race at all . 
You took the bait, which was a "Have you stopped beating your wife?" type post, meaning anyone who ever supported UKIP in their quest to leave the EU might get caught in a trap.
PP at his worst.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on July 29, 2022, 12:08:32 PM
Face it, a significant proportion of votes for Truss by Tory members will be cast by people who don't want a brown prime minister. 
Having Khan as Mayor has made some of us a bit nervous of what power does to people from the sub continent that is rife with corruption 
The Tory donor is attempting to sway peoples vote ,not on policy but on some imaginary race issue . As JoG says he should be thrown in the Thames 
Quote from: patman post on July 29, 2022, 12:08:32 PM

These will be people with an outlook similar to those who moved to supporting Ukip, because it gave them a more respectable lodge for their views on immigration than the BNP...
What are you on about now Posty ?  UKIP were anti mass immigration for sure , on the most part from the EU enlargement   programme  of eastern Europe . Nothing to do with race at all .  

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 28, 2022, 03:50:33 PM
Hardly surprising I suppose

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/tory-party-donor-says-conservatives-will-be-perceived-as-racist-if-they-do-not-pick-rishi-sunak-as-leader/345046

Millionaire Asian Tory Lord given peerage for his party donations plays the race card warning party members a vote for Truss is a racist vote.

Frankly, they should throw this f**king crook out of the house of lords into the Thames - preferably dragging him up the clock tower first for pulling this stunt.
Face it, a significant proportion of votes for Truss by Tory members will be cast by people who don't want a brown prime minister. Another forum that many here are familiar with (and/or members of) has posts that state such views.

These will be people with an outlook similar to those who moved to supporting Ukip, because it gave them a more respectable lodge for their views on immigration than the BNP...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on July 29, 2022, 07:49:49 AM
The chances of either of them doing what they reckon they are capable of doing or being, is actually nil.
I know that, you know that, they know that, it's all a pantomime.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

The chances of either of them doing what they reckon they are capable of doing or being, is actually nil.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 28, 2022, 03:50:33 PM

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/tory-party-donor-says-conservatives-will-be-perceived-as-racist-if-they-do-not-pick-rishi-sunak-as-leader/345046

Millionaire Asian Tory Lord given peerage for his party donations plays the race card warning party members a vote for Truss is a racist vote.

Frankly, they should throw this f**king crook out of the house of lords into the Thames - preferably dragging him up the clock tower first for pulling this stunt.
I heard this too earlier and decided it says a lot more about him than anyone.

Barry

Maybe a vote for Rishi is a sexist or misogynist vote, then. you see?
Two can play at that game!
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Frankly, they should throw this fucking crook out of the house of lords into the Thames - preferably dragging him up the clock tower first for pulling this stunt.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>