Latest Chinese export - coronavirus COVID-19

Started by Barry, January 20, 2020, 06:19:29 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=14518 time=1580239853 user_id=63
I have to say, Baron, I'm reading up some of the shite the interwebthingy is saying about this and I really am going to die laughing if it keeps up.

Forca start all these viruses and the whole family of cold and flu bugs contain the ability to take over the cells they invade and reprogram their own virus protein coating systems to incorporate bits of the host cell surface.

It's like the dirty dozen where they swap armbands to fool the brigade they are going to sabotagectheyre one of them.

The really cool thing is after in ading three or four hosts after leaving you  they have nicked so much of other peoples cell surface camouflage the antibodies they caused in you when they invaded you dont recognise them as that same invader when they come back for a second go a month later.

With the virus that clever already there really is very, very little I can do to engineer something more feral, more lethal, without risking killing the pathogen itself.

Evolution is a wonderful thing.......

(Ducks for cover)

Yes but a lot of these viruses are around us all the time. This one is genetically similar to SARS. The difference here is it affects respiration so it can kill people, and hence it is a kind of weapon. The News did a right Goebbels with the SARS virus, and my intuition was they were reading from scripts. I know when I'm being shitted and felt that was an occasion where you had all the hallmarks of a major panic but it all died down. That was also linked to China. However I'm wondering why we see these things today and yet not in the past. I know there were the famous Victorian diseases that were about, but the idea of new ones coming from Chinese markets seems odd. How many others have come from Chinese markets in the last 100 years? I know people say the food is unhealthy, but then so is the stuff in African and Indian markets. If new deadly strains appear every few years then surely we would have been wiped out long ago? Perhaps there is some other reason though, like whether modern chemicals or just modern life affects this. Then saying that you could argue the Chinese market is backward and traditional and not really changed much in 4000 years.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14311 time=1580086215 user_id=74
Oh yes that would all be true. It's just how did it get to that market. As John will explain, if one had such a test tube it would not be too difficult to sabotage. We got all of this crossing of species barrier with the last one. You see America is constantly trying to destabilise that country and us fools are kind of backing them to a point. It's like that nonsense in Hong Kong. The Chinese are clued up on what is going on, as are most around those parts. You get many who have joined Youtube and you can chat to them directly. It an eye opener for sure. In fact the true picture on the ground is that America is losing influence in the area. There a split between Japan and South Korea at the moment which is one reason. The general mood is except for Japan, the other states just want them and their military bases out of the area.

I have to say, Baron, I'm reading up some of the shite the interwebthingy is saying about this and I really am going to die laughing if it keeps up.

Forca start all these viruses and the whole family of cold and flu bugs contain the ability to take over the cells they invade and reprogram their own virus protein coating systems to incorporate bits of the host cell surface.

It's like the dirty dozen where they swap armbands to fool the brigade they are going to sabotagectheyre one of them.

The really cool thing is after in ading three or four hosts after leaving you  they have nicked so much of other peoples cell surface camouflage the antibodies they caused in you when they invaded you dont recognise them as that same invader when they come back for a second go a month later.

With the virus that clever already there really is very, very little I can do to engineer something more feral, more lethal, without risking killing the pathogen itself.

Evolution is a wonderful thing.......

(Ducks for cover)
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=14497 time=1580223932 user_id=51
Why do you make assumptions about me. First, I'm a nurse, next my only news source is the BBC. You just make yourself look even sillier.

Do you remember the last forum? It was BBC - mad. I just use the term BBC to describe the establishment view. You could switch the name to something else. The thing is that just because there isn't a link to my view, does not automatically invalidate it. You appear to me to be infatuated with the establishment's links, although I do see you have hope. Lately you are talking about cancelling your TV licence, so perhaps that was a bit unfair. Even so i see you really don't just take what i say and take it on its merits. This 'you this you that' type of reply bores the hell out of me. It's such a cheap cop-out that I do not take your view too seriously.

Quote from: Barry post_id=14497 time=1580223932 user_id=51

In your mind, perhaps, Lotsov, although I agree there is a trade war.

Any view such as My view is the Chinese intelligence agencies are checking for evidence of sabotage as we speak. without any backup is just hot air and subject to being ridiculed.

I put a simple question to you. What can you tell me in order to demonstrate the possibility of US-led sabotage is unlikely. You failed to answer this point, although you need to in order to criticise my view. I gave an example of a place where such nasty biological weapons are stored. They keep them there so if the enemy deploys a biological weapon then they have samples in the lab to help mitigate an attack, like antidotes to it or other experimentation they would need to control it. The US will have similar facilities. The only way you can prove it is if you had a sample of the one in China and a sample stored in one of these labs, and you know as well as I do that it is impossible because they are very secure units protected by state secrecy etc. If they had such a  thing in the lab, the chance of the archetypal CIA agent deploying being caught is highly slim.

We do not know one way or another, but we do know the other way is credible. They would never risk it if they stood a chance of being caught, but since the risk is that low, the only question really is whether they would stoop so low. I believe they would. I know their history. You see they feel economically threatened. I understand this threat as very credible. If China take the lead in technology they will make US warplanes disintegrate with advanced lasers and so on. Uncle Sam can not risk them getting ahead, and right now they are already ahead in some areas of technology important to military, e.g. world's fastest computer etc.

Barry

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14435 time=1580167885 user_id=74Of course. No one would with to make such an accusation without backup. My view is the Chinese intelligence agencies are checking for evidence of sabotage as we speak. They will not do interviews for the BBC, so you are in the dark.

Why do you make assumptions about me. First, I'm a nurse, next my only news source is the BBC. You just make yourself look even sillier.

QuoteAmerica is leading the assault on China.

In your mind, perhaps, Lotsov, although I agree there is a trade war.

QuoteNo, it is your imagination and way of ridiculing my view without anything to back it up yourself on why it is likely to be wrong.

Any view such as My view is the Chinese intelligence agencies are checking for evidence of sabotage as we speak. without any backup is just hot air and subject to being ridiculed.

† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=14423 time=1580162429 user_id=51
I thought that your assertion was that the USA was responsible for a biological attack on the Chinese.

Yes well where have you been since WW2? Brits and Yanks are one firm, don't you know.

(Totally without any reliable source, of course)

Of course. No one would with to make such an accusation without backup. My view is the Chinese intelligence agencies are checking for evidence of sabotage as we speak. They will not do interviews for the BBC, so you are in the dark.
Then you mention Porton Down, which is in England.

I know where it is. A relative of mine worked there.

Was it the UK or USA who ordered and carried out this biological weapons attack, Lotsov, and just how was it carried out.

America is leading the assault on China.

Or hasn't David Icke or godlike productions forums not given you that info yet?  :lol:

No, it is your imagination and way of ridiculing my view without anything to back it up yourself on why it is likely to be wrong.

Barry

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14411 time=1580158189 user_id=74
Have you ever heard of Porton Down?

You pay for it.

I thought that your assertion was that the USA was responsible for a biological attack on the Chinese.

(Totally without any reliable source, of course)

Then you mention Porton Down, which is in England.

Was it the UK or USA who ordered and carried out this biological weapons attack, Lotsov, and just how was it carried out. Or hasn't David Icke or godlike productions forums not given you that info yet?  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=14340 time=1580129362 user_id=70
It must be disheartening for CIA to have developed HIV, ebola, 2019-n coronavirus** (and possibly bird flu) all within two or three decades, only to see other agencies develop and distribute antidotes and vaccines that demotes these plagues from weapons grade to mostly manageable...

Have you ever heard of Porton Down?

You pay for it.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts post_id=14389 time=1580147208 user_id=54
You can't just leave us hanging. How much worse? What's worse? The 3 panic hospital builds are a bit of a clue but at 1000 beds at a time it could be a drop in the ocean. Forget the booze just deliver the goss.

Well mass panic and there's tens of thousands ill with it,like I say not corroborated.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell post_id=14386 time=1580146801 user_id=48
Just heard from someone with contacts in China that the situation is much worse than is being reported,could be chinese whispers (if you'll excuse the pun)

Yes T00ts more doom and gloom I'm afraid,sod it I'll have a few snifters and as it is I'm on my third bout of cold/chest infections in two months and feeling crap anyway. :cry:

You can't just leave us hanging. How much worse? What's worse? The 3 panic hospital builds are a bit of a clue but at 1000 beds at a time it could be a drop in the ocean. Forget the booze just deliver the goss.

cromwell

Just heard from someone with contacts in China that the situation is much worse than is being reported,could be chinese whispers (if you'll excuse the pun)

Yes T00ts more doom and gloom I'm afraid,sod it I'll have a few snifters and as it is I'm on my third bout of cold/chest infections in two months and feeling crap anyway. :cry:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

It must be disheartening for CIA to have developed HIV, ebola, 2019-n coronavirus** (and possibly bird flu) all within two or three decades, only to see other agencies develop and distribute antidotes and vaccines that demotes these plagues from weapons grade to mostly manageable...

** https://www.sciencealert.com/australian-scientists-asked-to-make-coronavirus-vaccine-at-unprecedented-speed">https://www.sciencealert.com/australian ... nted-speed">https://www.sciencealert.com/australian-scientists-asked-to-make-coronavirus-vaccine-at-unprecedented-speed
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=14304 time=1580076792 user_id=51
But this is the Chinese telling us it started in a wild animal "food" market and may have crossed the species boundary from snakes.

Maybe it's payback for selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolf pups in the market for people to buy for their dinner.

I'm not Jack. Nor am I in a box... yet!

Oh yes that would all be true. It's just how did it get to that market. As John will explain, if one had such a test tube it would not be too difficult to sabotage. We got all of this crossing of species barrier with the last one. You see America is constantly trying to destabilise that country and us fools are kind of backing them to a point. It's like that nonsense in Hong Kong. The Chinese are clued up on what is going on, as are most around those parts. You get many who have joined Youtube and you can chat to them directly. It an eye opener for sure. In fact the true picture on the ground is that America is losing influence in the area. There a split between Japan and South Korea at the moment which is one reason. The general mood is except for Japan, the other states just want them and their military bases out of the area.

Barry

But this is the Chinese telling us it started in a wild animal "food" market and may have crossed the species boundary from snakes.

Maybe it's payback for selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolf pups in the market for people to buy for their dinner.

I'm not Jack. Nor am I in a box... yet!
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=14298 time=1580073785 user_id=51
Twilight zone alert!

Ah the forum's Jack-in-a-box.

It's my party trick. I can always make it spring up if I say something inconsistent with the BBC's experts.

Anyhow that's my guess. Remember foot and mouth disease and what they told you.

Barry

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=14294 time=1580070969 user_id=74

I reckon it was previously a CIA import.

Twilight zone alert!

:fpigs:
† The end is nigh †