So, what was the point of Brexit?

Started by Sheepy, August 05, 2022, 08:52:12 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Javert on November 04, 2022, 12:16:52 PM
Huh?
The sewage issue was caused by excessive rain making the tanks flood over, nothing to do with Brexit. But why let facts get in the way!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Javert

Quote from: Nick on November 04, 2022, 09:35:29 AM
Now you're blaming the rain on Brexit, think we can leave this ridiculous post there, not even worth responding to.
Huh?

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on November 03, 2022, 10:06:23 PM
So we've taken back control, and now we have a major cost-of-living crisis, raw sewage spewing into our rivers and hundreds of illegal immigrants landing on the beaches of Kent and Sussex each day. Who can we blame for all this now - we took back control, didn't we? Today's news had a report that the UK was headed for a deep 2-year recession, while the EU's economy would stay 'flat' but not in recession, while the USA would have slight growth. That looks like conclusive evidence that Brexit has put us in worse economic state than other Western economies.
Economic forecasts are rarely correct and certainly not conclusive evidence of anything, ducky.
† The end is nigh †

HallowedBrexit

The point (and main reason) I voted to leave was to restore our prosperity and sovereignty, and to make the liberals mad.
I still consider it a spectacular success. As Sheepy mentioned, we populists rose against the establishment. You might have forgotten it but we put together a party in four weeks and won an election.
The few hiccups along the way were caused by Whitehall, remoaners and the Labour party.

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on November 03, 2022, 10:06:23 PM
So we've taken back control, and now we have a major cost-of-living crisis, raw sewage spewing into our rivers and hundreds of illegal immigrants landing on the beaches of Kent and Sussex each day. Who can we blame for all this now - we took back control, didn't we? Today's news had a report that the UK was headed for a deep 2-year recession, while the EU's economy would stay 'flat' but not in recession, while the USA would have slight growth. That looks like conclusive evidence that Brexit has put us in worse economic state than other Western economies.
Now you're blaming the rain on Brexit, think we can leave this ridiculous post there, not even worth responding to. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on August 05, 2022, 08:52:12 AM
The globalists are going to punish everyone anyway, it is part of their nature, the more you centralise power the easier you make it for them, the more power you take from them and hand back to the people the more difficult it becomes for them, they hate populists for a good reason, we actually do believe democracy is a good thing and can give people back control over their own lives, which the globalists have absolutely no intention of doing they own the system and like it like that.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

The globalists are going to punish everyone anyway, it is part of their nature, the more you centralise power the easier you make it for them, the more power you take from them and hand back to the people the more difficult it becomes for them, they hate populists for a good reason, we actually do believe democracy is a good thing and can give people back control over their own lives, which the globalists have absolutely no intention of doing they own the system and like it like that. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!