Andrew Neal's - The left wing Blob

Started by T00ts, August 06, 2022, 10:42:44 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Neil's line is that Truss has no idea what's going to be thrown at her.

Given the shitshovelling Sunak's cult have already handed her, I find that very hard to believe.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on August 06, 2022, 11:16:22 AM
Truss' problem is that she hasn't got any problems. . . .
. . . with the Tory Party members who support her.Dancing
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on August 06, 2022, 10:42:44 AM
I fluctuate with Andrew Neal. Sometimes he infuriates me but at others I find myself nodding in agreement. So this article is a nodder for me. Time to redress the balances and whichever side of the election rainbow we support we ignore this at our democratic peril.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11085647/ANDREW-NEIL-Liz-Trusss-biggest-foe-wont-Starmer-vitrolic-campaign-Left-Blob.html

Well yes and no Toots.

Truss' problem is that she hasn't got any problems. Her idol is the Divine Margaret, who came to power at the end of the long post war boom and facing an opposition that believed the answer to all economic questions could be found in the writings of a dimwitted Hun who got evicted for rent arrears and who felt that most foreign policy was a matter of raising the white flag and kissing a black man's bum.

The only problem our Liz has is how to pad out out the loan repayments without raising taxes and getting a decent script writer
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

I fluctuate with Andrew Neal. Sometimes he infuriates me but at others I find myself nodding in agreement. So this article is a nodder for me. Time to redress the balances and whichever side of the election rainbow we support we ignore this at our democratic peril.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11085647/ANDREW-NEIL-Liz-Trusss-biggest-foe-wont-Starmer-vitrolic-campaign-Left-Blob.html