Arsenal on the way back !?!?!?

Started by patman post, August 13, 2022, 06:13:20 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Don't know or care much about football, but a name like Arsenal is surely begging to be corrupted into something like Arse nail?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on August 13, 2022, 06:13:20 PM
Arsenal 4, Leicester 2.

Previously Crystal Palace 0, Arsenal 2.

It's early in the season — but isn't that the best time to hope...?
They could very well be on the way back posty but still have a long way to go . Palace were all over them in the second half and but for a bit of composure in front of goal would have been on equal terms and in the accendency long before an unfortunate own goal gave the scoreline a flattering look for the gooners .

Dont know whats happened to Leicester  apart from returning to be the side that narrowly avoided relegation the year before their miracle season so wouldnt put too much stock in that result 

Maybe wait an see how they get on against a side expected to finnish in the top half of the table before talk of top 4 (I guess thats what you mean by on the way back ) I still think you will find they have a soft centre that will be exposed by better sides .
Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2022, 03:11:49 AM
Just saying 😂

Im hoping we dont give the rags some comfort in the coming weeks with the tough start that has been handed us by the fixture secretary . 

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on August 13, 2022, 06:13:20 PM
Arsenal 4, Leicester 2.

Bob hope and no hope.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Arsenal 4, Leicester 2. 

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...