Main Menu

Hung out to die

Started by Nick, August 21, 2022, 04:42:01 PM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Those that apparently know Dugan have been calling large parts of the media story as utter bull.

They say that Dugan is simply an academic and has no advisory position or role with Putin or his government and that they have never even met. I will leave it to those that say otherwise to provide the proof of their assertions.

Not surprised that the Russian authorities have moved quickly on this, it is a terrorist attack after all and if there is a video and electronic trail, the security people will quickly find and act on it. The yanks are typically just as fast when terrorists attack the US so why the surprise?

I would say that this is a typical attempt at a media spectacular by the Ukraine, which dies seem to be their main focus these days, but one which is this instance, is only spectacular in its backfire. It would take a pretty sick mind to take pleasure in the murder of a young woman who has no position or official role and who is simply the daughter of a celebrity academic.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on August 22, 2022, 01:39:02 PM
So theory - Putin wants to keep his close advisor on the Ukraine war angry. He ordered the killing saving the father in the hope that now he would be angry enough to agree with Putin that Nuclear needs to be employed over the border.

Officially an unknown group in Russia tried unsuccessfully to kill him and are hoping that the general unrest in Putin's circle can be used to oust him from power because they realise he is crazy.
She's not even cold yet and the Russians have come up with all the evidence that the Ukraine special forces did it. They know who it was, when she arrived in Russia and what car she drove. And we're supposed to believe this after 24 hrs 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

So theory - Putin wants to keep his close advisor on the Ukraine war angry. He ordered the killing saving the father in the hope that now he would be angry enough to agree with Putin that Nuclear needs to be employed over the border.

Officially an unknown group in Russia tried unsuccessfully to kill him and are hoping that the general unrest in Putin's circle can be used to oust him from power because they realise he is crazy.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 21, 2022, 07:04:49 PM
LOL Nick has now become a conspiracy theorist.
Just reporting the facts, that are he got out of that car and into another. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 21, 2022, 06:49:31 PM
Bit of a soft target whatever way you look at it and not one the Ukraine (if it was Ukraine ) should be proud of . Propagandist are  not a direct threat , though Martyrs are great recruitment tools .

The jury's out on this one .
LOL Nick has now become a conspiracy theorist.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Bit of a soft target whatever way you look at it and not one the Ukraine (if it was Ukraine ) should be proud of . Propagandist are  not a direct threat , though Martyrs are great recruitment tools .

The jury's out on this one .

Nick

It seems Alexander Dugan was in the car moments before it blew up and then decided to travel in a separate car. This doesn't necessarily mean he knew anything was going to happen, therefore sacrificing his daughter but it's a bit suspect.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62621509