My record speaks for itself?

Started by Sheepy, August 23, 2022, 05:56:45 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: srb7677 on August 24, 2022, 08:50:05 PM
And we were told that Brexit was all about taking back control. And millions believed this crock of shite, lol
As I have said many times ,it wasnt about taking back control ,we always had that , it was about being in control . The current arswipes in westminster of all colors have no desire to t raise above anything than box tickers for the global elite 

SnoopDog

Quote from: Sheepy on August 24, 2022, 08:26:53 PM
I get the feeling it is out of control Snoop and has been for decades.

Thanks for the reply I fear you are correct

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on August 24, 2022, 08:26:53 PM
And we were told that Brexit was all about taking back control. And millions believed this crock of shite, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: SnoopDog on August 23, 2022, 08:02:56 PM
Hi I'm new here,the level of illegal immigrants is worrying.

How do we as ordinary people make our concerns heard without breaking the law.

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: SnoopDog on August 23, 2022, 08:02:56 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

SnoopDog

Quote from: Sheepy on August 23, 2022, 05:56:45 PM
'My record speaks volumes', says Priti Patel in plea to keep home secretary job (msn.com)
It certainly does an already overcrowded country with a collapsing infrastructure an NHS in permanent crisis. We know which places you bring them ashore and we know it is run out of Germany, France and the UK, it is only a matter of time now before we forced to take matters in our own hands. Our marching boots are being laced up and we will block ports and take matters into our own hands.
Migrant crossings: 1,295 people attempted to cross Channel in small boats yesterday in new daily record (msn.com)

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 23, 2022, 06:07:55 PM
I would have no problem seeing Priti Patel kicked out of the Home Office. I just am concerned that there is a plan to keep taking more immigrants, as none are sent back, so a change of face might make no difference. However, I have seen the stirrings in the media today and ppeople are sick of the excuses with more than a thousand each day.
If it were WW2 we would have Dad's Army lining the shores, but this is said to be a friendly invasion.
Unless you ask the border guards who have been spitted on, bitten and generally abused by mostly Albanian gangsters.
Time to blockade the ports and the less than useless border force. 

Barry

I would have no problem seeing Priti Patel kicked out of the Home Office. I just am concerned that there is a plan to keep taking more immigrants, as none are sent back, so a change of face might make no difference. However, I have seen the stirrings in the media today and people are sick of the excuses with more than a thousand each day.
If it were WW2 we would have Dad's Army lining the shores, but this is said to be a friendly invasion.
Unless you ask the border guards who have been spitted on, bitten and generally abused by mostly Albanian gangsters.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

'My record speaks volumes', says Priti Patel in plea to keep home secretary job (msn.com)
It certainly does an already overcrowded country with a collapsing infrastructure an NHS in permanent crisis. We know which places you bring them ashore and we know it is run out of Germany, France and the UK, it is only a matter of time now before we forced to take matters in our own hands. Our marching boots are being laced up and we will block ports and take matters into our own hands.
Migrant crossings: 1,295 people attempted to cross Channel in small boats yesterday in new daily record (msn.com)