Brexit is on the brink – and the ultra Remainers are mobilising to cancel it

Started by Borchester, August 27, 2022, 05:30:52 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

While it'as been bad for Britain, I don't think Brexit's on the brink. I wish it was, I wish we were on the way back to EU membership but Brexit needs to play out a bit more before enough people realise what a mistake it's been. Hard-line anti EU people will never change their minds but people who were persuaded that we'd be better off leaving might well do so.

I see that a re-join rally in London attracted "thousands" but I doubt if it was on the scale of the second and third pro-EU Peoples Vote marches, that attracted 700,000. But give it time . . .
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2022, 08:59:21 AM
Well I don't know about running around they've slowed to a stroll confident that an election or two down the line they will reach their objective.

Its really down to testing their theory that as the oldies die off their version of sanity will return and us to whatever they've decided to call the project.

The asylum has completely lost the plot, I do keep trying to explain they are all insane you know, although they just cannot admit it. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 20, 2022, 08:41:06 AM
But of course global Britain would be a fine global Britain if only we had not voted against the EU.  Who by the way are running around like headless chickens like yourselves. Pretending they have it all under control, I think not.
Well I don't know about running around they've slowed to a stroll confident that an election or two down the line they will reach their objective.

Its really down to testing their theory that as the oldies die off their version of sanity will return and us to whatever they've decided to call the project.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

But of course global Britain would be a fine global Britain if only we had not voted against the EU.  Who by the way are running around like headless chickens like yourselves. Pretending they have it all under control, I think not.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on August 29, 2022, 11:51:11 PM
Utter rubbish,the two aircraft carriers were ordered under Gordon Browns govt so by your logic the failure is down to labour though perhaps as they were built in Scotland it's Sturgeons fault.

The US moon rocket launch was cancelled today is that down to brexit,the failure of Vlads invasion must be brexit too.

Im afraid your post amounts to no more than a lot of Tomfoolery.
It's how the post is designed to be, took a bit to get going but it's now becoming true to form 😉. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sean on August 29, 2022, 07:00:11 PM
How bad is this? The tories spend £3 billion on an aircraft carrier that can`t make it past the Isle of wight. Global Brexit Britain.:D

Utter rubbish,the two aircraft carriers were ordered under Gordon Browns govt so by your logic the failure is down to labour though perhaps as they were built in Scotland it's Sturgeons fault.

The US moon rocket launch was cancelled today is that down to brexit,the failure of Vlads invasion must be brexit too.

Im afraid your post amounts to no more than a lot of Tomfoolery.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sean

How bad is this? The tories spend £3 billion on an aircraft carrier that can`t make it past the Isle of wight. Global Brexit Britain.:D

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2022, 10:22:31 AM
How is a party that has hardly any voters and zero MP's the masses? But as I said, they're certainly silent.

I have told you before Nick all in good time, where oh where have our voters gone, little bo peep has lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 29, 2022, 10:17:03 AM
They are silent because that is what makes them the silent masses, not turning out for the Westminster party is a silent protest. You have to run around like headless chickens looking for your voters before you admit populism is the only real way of democracy. Enjoy.
How is a party that has hardly any voters and zero MP's the masses? But as I said, they're certainly silent. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2022, 10:12:02 AM
Are!! The silent masses is the Brexit Party, they are definitely silent 😂
They are silent because that is what makes them the silent masses, not turning out for the Westminster party is a silent protest. You have to run around like headless chickens looking for your voters before you admit populism is the only real way of democracy. Enjoy.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 29, 2022, 09:34:19 AM
Nigel Farage knew full well he was backed by the populists even wrote it in his manifesto, Cameron knew if he wanted to grab power for himself, he had to offer a referendum no other way, he thought he would never lose one anyway, when he started to back out the silent masses sent a party formed in a month to Brussels and out voted every Westminster candidate by a landslide. As for how I knew, well I have very good ears as it happens.
Are!! The silent masses is the Brexit Party, they are definitely silent 😂 

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 29, 2022, 09:29:46 AM
Is it four or five times the silent masses have spoken, now, Sheepy?
5 at the last count and I get the feeling they are not done yet.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2022, 09:26:42 AM
Can you explain how the SILENT masses asked for a referendum?
The voters who support the Westminister Party as you call it got a referendum by looking towards Nigel Farage, who also wasn't silent.

Nigel Farage knew full well he was backed by the populists even wrote it in his manifesto, Cameron knew if he wanted to grab power for himself, he had to offer a referendum no other way, he thought he would never lose one anyway, when he started to back out the silent masses sent a party formed in a month to Brussels and out voted every Westminster candidate by a landslide. As for how I knew, well I have very good ears as it happens.