Boris to use farewell tour to defend record

Started by patman post, August 30, 2022, 04:16:50 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2022, 07:14:42 PM
Firstly you're wrong, we didn't have the highest deaths in Europe.
Secondly, if you look at deaths by population there are 19 European countries worse than us.

The U.K. came out of lockdown better than any European country, we had the fastest vaccination response anywhere in the world, and no, Brexit did not cause his demise. It was the drinks he had during lockdown that ultimately lead to that.

He followed what his chief scientist and medical officers advised, and if he didn't you'd have written above we had the worst Covid response because Johnson didn't listen to his advisors.

Are you planning on getting any fact right today?
About the only time I ever wrote something positive about Johnson was at the start of the pandemic when the UK and Sweden were on the right track before the clown bottled it. And yes, UK had the most deaths despite everything because half measures were as good as doing F@@@ all. Vaccinations turned out to be a waste of time as they had like 3 months immunity, couldn't handle new variants and required fucking boosters every other week. I didn't say Brexit caused his demise, I said his partying did which was him basically doing things he told everyone else not to do, he trebled the national debt, caused the beginning of inflation, locked us down a second time when it was Christmas during businesses busiest trading month, was a pussy when it came to standing up to Whitty and paraded around models that said that if we didn't all hammer the doors shut and drink holy water we all going to die by the end of the month. And don't get me started on Barnard Castle, policing BLM compared to Everard, masks, 2 meters whilst being to meet up at work without any of these things. Johnson behind the wheel was a fucking F. Would Starmer have been any better? Probably not but we will never know. Either way if anyone thinks Johnson had a good Covid response they need locking up in the asylum.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on August 30, 2022, 07:29:01 PM
Can you get in contact with him and tell him we need him back. We need a few more anti Tories on here just to level out the dynamics of this forum for better debate.
I don't need to get in touch, he does it quite regularly. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2022, 07:18:36 PM
Pappy hasn't been banned for over 2 months, another incorrect fact. 
Can you get in contact with him and tell him we need him back. We need a few more anti Tories on here just to level out the dynamics of this forum for better debate.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on August 30, 2022, 05:57:30 PM
You saying he passed on Covid? The guy took it in the ass from his "health advisors," did all the shit they asked for and more AND STILL ended up with the highest death figures in Europe. Then when he knew it was all bollocks he locked down again anyway and decided to party away in Downing Street which started his downfall from office. His Covid response basically ended his premiership and even Brexitnites like Farage, Davis and Frost turned on him in the end. If that isn't an "F" I have no clue what planet you're on.
Free Pappy and Thomas 😂 
Pappy hasn't been banned for over 2 months, another incorrect fact. As for Thomas, if only you knew what I know 😉 

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on August 30, 2022, 05:57:30 PM
You saying he passed on Covid? The guy took it in the ass from his "health advisors," did all the shit they asked for and more AND STILL ended up with the highest death figures in Europe. Then when he knew it was all bollocks he locked down again anyway and decided to party away in Downing Street which started his downfall from office. His Covid response basically ended his premiership and even Brexitnites like Farage, Davis and Frost turned on him in the end. If that isn't an "F" I have no clue what planet you're on.
Firstly you're wrong, we didn't have the highest deaths in Europe. 
Secondly, if you look at deaths by population there are 19 European countries worse than us. 

The U.K. came out of lockdown better than any European country, we had the fastest vaccination response anywhere in the world, and no, Brexit did not cause his demise. It was the drinks he had during lockdown that ultimately lead to that. 

He followed what his chief scientist and medical officers advised, and if he didn't you'd have written above we had the worst Covid response because Johnson didn't listen to his advisors. 

Are you planning on getting any fact right today?

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on August 30, 2022, 04:16:50 PM

Is this the last hurrah, or is he keeping the pot boiling for an attempted come-back...?
One can only hope.

Boris is good on the big things and if you need his help with the little ones, then you are just a sad waste of space of a Tory Remainer, which is really the bottom of the barrel.

If he Boris cares to take a run south and bumps into Pappasmurf, maybe he will tell him that this board is bleeding to death and could do with some new blood.
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2022, 05:11:00 PM
Failed on Covid? 😂
You saying he passed on Covid? The guy took it in the ass from his "health advisors," did all the shit they asked for and more AND STILL ended up with the highest death figures in Europe. Then when he knew it was all bollocks he locked down again anyway and decided to party away in Downing Street which started his downfall from office. His Covid response basically ended his premiership and even Brexitnites like Farage, Davis and Frost turned on him in the end. If that isn't an "F" I have no clue what planet you're on.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on August 30, 2022, 04:25:10 PM
So he achieved on Broadband did he? I would say he got the best he could out of Brexit but others will disagree. And we can all agree he failed on Covid, especially lockdowns. Hardly worth the tour when you legacy is on par with Blair.
Failed on Covid? 😂 

B0ycey

So he achieved on Broadband did he? I would say he got the best he could out of Brexit but others will disagree. And we can all agree he failed on Covid, especially lockdowns. Hardly worth the tour when you legacy is on par with Blair.

patman post

I'm surprised nobody on here has picked up on this —

Boris Johnson will kick off a farewell tour of Britain today as he spends his last week as prime minister highlighting his achievements in 10 Downing Street.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-sets-out-to-defend-record-on-farewell-tour-j9c693r32

Then notice two things: "Johnson", and a limitation of the extent of "his achievements in 10 Downing Street" as the report continues:

Johnson will travel to Dorset to trumpet his government's record expanding broadband to rural communities.

Is this the last hurrah, or is he keeping the pot boiling for an attempted come-back...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...