Gas prices plunge as Germany closes in on storage targets

Started by Borchester, August 31, 2022, 02:51:10 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on August 31, 2022, 09:03:53 PM
It should give you a bit of a laugh.

Sunak and Truss must be expecting this energy price lark to blow over, but neither can say sod the poor, we want our money back because both want to become PM.

As you say, I am a true Tory, but that does not mean that I don't enjoy seeing those two dreary buggers squirm

:):)

I really don't care for their latest crisis; I don't want their vote money and I won't be hungry or cold because I never trusted them one iota in the first place.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on August 31, 2022, 06:14:49 PM
Me, me, me, lol.

No wonder you are a bloody Tory, lol

It should give you a bit of a laugh.

Sunak and Truss must be expecting this energy price lark to blow over, but neither can say sod the poor, we want our money back because both want to become PM.

As you say, I am a true Tory, but that does not mean that I don't enjoy seeing those two dreary buggers squirm

:):)

Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Borchester on August 31, 2022, 02:51:10 PM
https://www.cityam.com/gas-prices-plunge-as-germany-closes-in-on-storage-targets/

Bloody Huns

If fuel prices fall and the government starts to claw back the fuel supplements and Christmas coal allowance, me and mine will lose around £1200.
Me, me, me, lol.

No wonder you are a bloody Tory, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

https://www.cityam.com/gas-prices-plunge-as-germany-closes-in-on-storage-targets/

Bloody Huns

If fuel prices fall and the government starts to claw back the fuel supplements and Christmas coal allowance, me and mine will lose around £1200.

Algerie Francais !