Pfizer Vaccine No Longer Considered Safe For Pregnant Women

Started by Scott777, August 31, 2022, 09:12:59 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 07, 2022, 08:39:26 PM
To which ina very sinister way you said nothing. ;)

Not too sinister really.  I didn't quite understand the post.  I know nothing about mmr, nor why kids are falling ill in relation to it.  It's also nothing to do with the Pfizer Covid vaccine and pregnant women.  But if you want to add some details, I can hopefully relieve the sinister feeling you may have, and reply.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on September 07, 2022, 05:33:56 PM
That doesn't matter to your average conspiracy theorist. All that matters is whether or not it can be used to support their conspiracy theory.
How do you manage to type that with such big fingers?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on September 07, 2022, 05:11:11 PM
Thanks for your important input on such a serious issue.  It will really help the discussion.  And don't worry about the following peer reviewed study.

"The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group."

Don't worry, because "serious" is the new word for "safe and effective".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/
I was laughing at your ridiculous assertion that I'm being sinister,I laughed even more that I never say anything.

Here's post #10 and me saying nothing

QuoteI took the the vax as I have so many others,I have a relative who is profoundly autistic,efforts were made to blame it on the mmr vaccine and look at the effect that's had on kids falling ill .

To which ina very sinister way you said nothing. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on September 07, 2022, 05:24:43 PM
A quick check tells me that this is not a safe source of information.
That doesn't matter to your average conspiracy theorist. All that matters is whether or not it can be used to support their conspiracy theory.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on September 07, 2022, 05:11:11 PM
Thanks for your important input on such a serious issue.  It will really help the discussion.  And don't worry about the following peer reviewed study.

"The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group."

A quick check tells me that this is not a safe source of information.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 04, 2022, 08:38:24 PM

:D

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on September 04, 2022, 07:41:31 PM
No Cromwell, you never explain your view, and don't comment on the vast majority of things.  Instead, you sit in the shadows and take sides on things without any explanation.  You ignored my questions.  You haven't even tried to comment on injecting pregnant women without safety data.  Instead, you like the post from the person who wanted everyone to get injected.  Very sinister.
https://youtu.be/JCOJS1wWmeo

:D

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on September 03, 2022, 07:46:11 PM
I have engaged with you....you disagree,as I repeat you've had the freedom to put your view,Ive explained my view as you have yours.

You don't like my view so there's nowt more to say.

No Cromwell, you never explain your view, and don't comment on the vast majority of things.  Instead, you sit in the shadows and take sides on things without any explanation.  You ignored my questions.  You haven't even tried to comment on injecting pregnant women without safety data.  Instead, you like the post from the person who wanted everyone to get injected.  Very sinister.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on September 03, 2022, 07:26:31 PM
I don't think that even comes into it. It's not my fault that I don't see the panic in everything as you seem to do. No-one is demanding that you and yours get jabbed if you don't want to.

Oh the hypocrisy!  Yes, you was in a panic about Covid, and said everyone will have to get jabbed.  I'm not in a panic.  I'm not getting ill.  But it's fear-mongering hypocrites like you which has led to people risking injections when they didn't need it.  Try looking in the mirror.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on September 03, 2022, 09:40:00 AM
It's just a shame you never engage in discussion.  Why is that?  What is your opinion of the government changing the safety status for pregnant women?  And the BBC making false claims, which clearly contradict the government website, which was updated 16 August 2022?  You never seem to have much to say, despite saying you will keep getting jabbed.
I have engaged with you....you disagree,as I repeat you've had the freedom to put your view,Ive explained my view as you have yours.

You don't like my view so there's nowt more to say.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on September 03, 2022, 06:48:02 PM
I didn't ask for proof.  I don't care for the opinion of the BBC.  All they have to do is provide a link to where the guv says there is data to show it's safe for pregnant women.  That's their claim.  Why are you so intent on believing everything the BBC says?  Do you worship them?
I don't think that even comes into it. It's not my fault that I don't see the panic in everything as you seem to do. No-one is demanding that you and yours get jabbed if you don't want to.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on September 03, 2022, 11:08:24 AM
I would have thought all that was self explanatory. It's a waste of time and energy trying to find 'proof' of all the stuff that you don't agree with. It all seems very sensible and straight forward to me. Do you have any idea how long it takes for many women to realise that they are pregnant? I can see it was inevitable that some had the jab before they knew it just as many would have had it before they had diagnoses of any number of illnesses. I don't see what point you keep driving at. It just seems like more scaremongering.

I didn't ask for proof.  I don't care for the opinion of the BBC.  All they have to do is provide a link to where the guv says there is data to show it's safe for pregnant women.  That's their claim.  Why are you so intent on believing everything the BBC says?  Do you worship them?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 03, 2022, 11:08:24 AM
I would have thought all that was self explanatory. It's a waste of time and energy trying to find 'proof' of all the stuff that you don't agree with. It all seems very sensible and straight forward to me. Do you have any idea how long it takes for many women to realise that they are pregnant? I can see it was inevitable that some had the jab before they knew it just as many would have had it before they had diagnoses of any number of illnesses. I don't see what point you keep driving at. It just seems like more scaremongering.
Well, good you have sorted that out then, so you won't mind when the money starts getting traced.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on September 03, 2022, 10:08:08 AM
The BBC are just barefaced lying.  Consider the facts.  We have a government webpage which states "it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time".  The BBC claims:

"However, some trial participants became accidentally pregnant and, once the vaccine became publicly available, some received it without knowing they were pregnant.  This gave researchers a group of women they could study, who had the jab during pregnancy.  They did not seem any more likely to have miscarriages or other issues."

But the BBC don't provide any link to any government page which confirms this.  If it's true, then there must be a government document somewhere to show this, or they would update the document to show it.  And as if "they did not seem" is of any value.  What a pile of shite.
I would have thought all that was self explanatory. It's a waste of time and energy trying to find 'proof' of all the stuff that you don't agree with. It all seems very sensible and straight forward to me. Do you have any idea how long it takes for many women to realise that they are pregnant? I can see it was inevitable that some had the jab before they knew it just as many would have had it before they had diagnoses of any number of illnesses. I don't see what point you keep driving at. It just seems like more scaremongering.