So it's Truss

Started by T00ts, September 05, 2022, 02:10:51 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 05, 2022, 07:32:13 PM
So is anyone prepared to give her a chance to see what she can do? You wanted Boris out, May was a waste of space, Sunak was questionable to many, and now Truss is a no-hoper. Even Starmer for those of you on the dark side isn't a perfect choice.

All anyone ever does is moan. You are all like a really bad hair day.  Ungovernable!
Sure, what about the other 3 we gave a chance? 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts on September 05, 2022, 07:32:13 PM
So is anyone prepared to give her a chance to see what she can do? You wanted Boris out, May was a waste of space, Sunak was questionable to many, and now Truss is a no-hoper. Even Starmer for those of you on the dark side isn't a perfect choice.

All anyone ever does is moan. You are all like a really bad hair day.  Ungovernable!
I told you before T00ts, her policies are bollocks. You don't even need an ounce of sense to know giving rich people a tax cut right now when you are considering huge borrowing will be a mistake. It is also a mistake to rule out a windfall tax. An attitude like Thatcher globally will go down like a lead balloon and I can foresee friction within Europe especially in regards to the Irish protocol. I don't need a hurricane to blow over to know it will cause havoc and be a disaster like I know I don't need Truss in Downing Street to know she'll be a disaster also. She will have two years tops given she is Johnson without the charisma and as it happened May wasn't too bad for a Tory, it was her back benchers that were the problem. May was at least respectable, I doubt Truss will be.

T00ts

All anyone ever does is moan. You are all like a really bad hair day.  Ungovernable!

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on September 05, 2022, 05:17:40 PM
Why? Icke has been warning us of Lizard people for years and now one is leading the country.
Proved himself right then hasn't he. :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ

I don't have high expectations of Liz Truss as PM so any positive achievements by her would be a bonus.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Lets hope for the best . Union Flag

Dont know why it took so long though , we all knew the result three weeks ago .

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 05, 2022, 05:26:26 PM
GBP taken a downturn, have you seen the Euro? It's less than 1:1 with USD

The Euro was modelled and based on the dollar so it should be 1:1 actually. It may have been a few cents above it pretty much all of its existence, but when it was formed Sterling was £1.60 to a dollar and now it is near pararity. Whose currency do you think is on a downturn again?

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 05, 2022, 05:15:44 PM
f**k knows how she plans on freezing the cap and cutting taxes for the rich without enacting a windfall tax on North Sea Oil. Sterling has taken a downturn the better Truss's polls went and now the dope is PM and borrowing is likely to go through the roof, I expect the trend to continue.

#NotMyPM
GBP taken a downturn, have you seen the Euro? It's less than 1:1 with USD
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on September 05, 2022, 04:26:51 PM
David Icke will be pleased  :D
Why? Icke has been warning us of Lizard people for years and now one is leading the country.

B0ycey

F@@@ knows how she plans on freezing the cap and cutting taxes for the rich without enacting a windfall tax on North Sea Oil. Sterling has taken a downturn the better Truss's polls went and now the dope is PM and borrowing is likely to go through the roof, I expect the trend to continue.

#NotMyPM

cromwell

David Icke will be pleased  :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on September 05, 2022, 02:10:51 PM
Hold your breath, keep fingers crossed and strap yourselves in - it could get bumpy.

If Ms Truss is going to cut taxes and increase the coal allowance I won't mind bouncing along the bottom for a bit :)
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on September 05, 2022, 02:10:51 PM
Hold your breath, keep fingers crossed and strap yourselves in - it could get bumpy.
We have been doing those things for weeks, we are not approaching a storm ,we have been in one for all of that time  flying on auto-pilot.
The chief engineer has finally taken the controls , God knows how it all ends.

T00ts

Hold your breath, keep fingers crossed and strap yourselves in - it could get bumpy.