What is it with the BBC?

Started by Borchester, September 08, 2022, 03:23:41 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on September 08, 2022, 05:11:10 PM
It would seem that lead is weighing down your manoeuvring between sites.

Had you included both LBC and Times Radio in your news scanning, you would have received the news on HM's health as it was announced during the PM's presentation on energy price capping to Parliament...

Thanks for putting me straight Pat.

So when did the BBC take over LBC?
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on September 08, 2022, 05:06:18 PM
Probably killed by the mob when it stormed the Winter Palace.

She certainly doesn't look overly fit, but in my experience folk take a surprisingly long time to die.
The storming of the Winter Palace was BEFORE the Queen was born it should be said. But saying that Twitter can be harsh. Loads of people posting Truss anti monarchy ITV rant then saying she acted fast in just a day!

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on September 08, 2022, 03:23:41 PM
Every website I have so far visited, has lead with the story that the government intends to cap energy bills at £2,500 from 1 October 2022.

Except Auntie.

Which has lead with a story that the Queen is unwell.

I like the Queen. She has got on with things and done her bit by the country. But none of us are getting any younger and I reckon that most of us are more interested in being a few hundred pounds better off that the chances of the monarch reaching the century mark.
It would seem that lead is weighing down your manoeuvring between sites.

Had you included both LBC and Times Radio in your news scanning, you would have received the news on HM's health as it was announced during the PM's presentation on energy price capping to Parliament...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on September 08, 2022, 03:29:15 PM
Not that I am a royalist, but they will all be following the queen's story given I have heard on the grapevine she died an hour ago.

Probably killed by the mob when it stormed the Winter Palace.

She certainly doesn't look overly fit, but in my experience folk take a surprisingly long time to die.
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Every website I have so far visited, has lead with the story that the government intends to cap energy bills at £2,500 from 1 October 2022.

Except Auntie.

I like the Queen. She has got on with things and done her bit by the country. But none of us are getting any younger and I reckon that most of us are more interested in being a few hundred pounds better off that the chances of the monarch reaching the century mark.

Not that I am a royalist, but they will all be following the queen's story given I have heard on the grapevine she died an hour ago. 

cromwell

Except Auntie.

I suspect you need the services of specsavers,just visiteditv news and sky......both lead on same story.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Except Auntie.

Algerie Francais !