Corbyn refused

Started by T00ts, September 11, 2022, 08:58:59 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 11:59:09 PMDidn't need to smear him
Strange how they put so much effort into doing it then isn't it? And much of the so called "cosying up to terrrorists" is just another smear you are gleefully buying into. Meeting Gerry Adams for example - something that a lot of people eventually did in pursuit of peace - was itself done with the pursuit of peace in mind, not terror. He recognised the same thing your lot eventually did, that to bring peace you have to talk to these people.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on September 12, 2022, 10:57:45 PM
Because he was a man of principle who opposed the evil thatcherite consensus and couldn't be bought. That's why they feared him and pulled out all the stops to smear him and are still afraid of what he might do now. The powers that be are now engaged in trying to isolate and neutralise him without pushing him into overt opposition where he might act as a rallying point for populist left leaning anti-establishmentarian forces. This is what the powers that be - especially the Labour hierarchy itself - fear most.. They know how popular his 2017 policies polled. They know how he had the young chanting his name, they know he for a time turned his party into a mass membership party.

Yes they fear that and fear him.
Didn't need to smear him, his record of cosying up to terrorists spoke for its self. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on September 12, 2022, 10:57:45 PM
Because he was a man of principle who opposed the evil thatcherite consensus and couldn't be bought. That's why they feared him and pulled out all the stops to smear him and are still afraid of what he might do now. The powers that be are now engaged in trying to isolate and neutralise him without pushing him into overt opposition where he might act as a rallying point for populist left leaning anti-establishmentarian forces. This is what the powers that be - especially the Labour hierarchy itself - fear most.. They know how popular his 2017 policies polled. They know how he had the young chanting his name, they know he for a time turned his party into a mass membership party.

Quite.

The Labour party needs Wuzel back. The Conservatives won't have a chance

:)Dancing

Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 12, 2022, 10:04:34 PM
Jeremy Corbyn isn't even a member of a party so why he should create so much fear I have no idea.

Sheepy

Jeremy Corbyn isn't even a member of a party so why he should create so much fear I have no idea.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2022, 06:46:50 PM
Cor Blimey  that lie was shot down in flames years ago. I am very surprised to see it repeated.
Corbyn's own words shot down? Nice to see you are continuing where you left off, with no links. 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2022, 03:28:11 PM
I doubt that, it will be £thousands short of what is needed.

I am easily bought.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on September 12, 2022, 07:53:49 PM
My old man served in the Palestine mandate which was described as a poisoned chalice,in his diaries and personally he described why his sympathy's lay with the plight of the Palestinian Arabs and as often peace keepers between the two sides why he trusted the Arabs more and no he wasn't an anti semite.

He described many terrorist actions by Jewish terrorists and after his time there the torture and murder of two British sergeants by the irgun terrorist gang whose leader and later prime minister of Israel was one Menachim Begin who planned many of the attacks on the British.

Still all friends now eh? ::) Perhaps people might think and observe history before condemning others. Also it is worth remembering one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
One of them was my ex-wife's father. She never met him. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

My old man served in the Palestine mandate which was described as a poisoned chalice,in his diaries and personally he described why his sympathy's lay with the plight of the Palestinian Arabs and as often peace keepers between the two sides why he trusted the Arabs more and no he wasn't an anti semite.

He described many terrorist actions by Jewish terrorists and after his time there the torture and murder of two British sergeants by the irgun terrorist gang whose leader and later prime minister of Israel was one Menachim Begin who planned many of the attacks on the British.

Still all friends now eh? ::) Perhaps people might think and observe history before condemning others. Also it is worth remembering one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on September 12, 2022, 06:57:22 PM
No it is not. And it certainly does not demonstrate that he supports every terrorist organisation worldwide lol
No, true. But I'd rather have a politician that does not support ANY proscribed terrorist organisation, and there are plenty.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 06:25:48 PMSo that's 4 separate terror organisations, is that enough for him to be called a sympathiser? 
No it is not. And it certainly does not demonstrate that he supports every terrorist organisation worldwide lol

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2022, 06:25:48 PM
So you didn't watch the YouTube video then? Where he called Hamas and Hezbollah his friends?

"Jeremy Corbyn has admitted he was present at a memorial for the Palestinian terrorists who are thought to have carried out the Munich Massacre - but said he did not recall being involved in it."

So that's 4 separate terror organisations, is that enough for him to be called a sympathiser?
FFS that lie was shot down in flames years ago. I am very surprised to see it repeated.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: patman post on September 12, 2022, 05:20:45 PM
[Corbyn] aligns himself with every terrorist organisation world wide.

Really?
If you wish to take everything literally I'll keep my eye on your posts 😉.
Have you any proof that he doesn't?

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on September 12, 2022, 05:27:39 PM
Even ignoring the nuanced realities of the situation and taking your pictures as proof of support, that is only two. Hardly evidence of "every terrorist organisation worldwide".

Nothing personal when I say this but you do talk shite sometimes.
So you didn't watch the YouTube video then? Where he called Hamas and Hezbollah his friends?

"Jeremy Corbyn has admitted he was present at a memorial for the Palestinian terrorists who are thought to have carried out the Munich Massacre - but said he did not recall being involved in it."

So that's 4 separate terror organisations, is that enough for him to be called a sympathiser?