As if by magic?

Started by Sheepy, September 13, 2022, 10:06:23 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 13, 2022, 02:45:21 PM
When Russia cannot even knock out Ukraine, other small states cowed by Russia are going to be sitting up and listening. Certainly, Russia is unlikely to be ready to fight a war on two fronts.

As a great power Russia is starting to look like a busted flush.

As for Armenia and Azerbaijan, it is no secret that there has long been ill feeling between them. So taking advantage of Russia's preoccupation elsewhere to have a go at each other is not exactly a jaw-dropping surprise.
Seen it all before, Western propaganda often turns tits up. I guess we will see.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 13, 2022, 10:06:23 AM
Azerbaijan 'tries to advance' into Armenia, with clashes breaking out across the border (msn.com)
I never watch the Eurovision contest anyway, pure propaganda.
When Russia cannot even knock out Ukraine, other small states cowed by Russia are going to be sitting up and listening. Certainly, Russia is unlikely to be ready to fight a war on two fronts.

As a great power Russia is starting to look like a busted flush.

As for Armenia and Azerbaijan, it is no secret that there has long been ill feeling between them. So taking advantage of Russia's preoccupation elsewhere to have a go at each other is not exactly a jaw-dropping surprise.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!