Whose side are they on?

Started by srb7677, September 23, 2022, 10:10:09 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 04:38:22 PM
The UK doesn't sell shit to anyone. They don't own the gas that is in the ground because they sold off the drilling rights to Shell and BP. Energy suppliers have a bunch of short term contracts and rely on buying wholesale gas at inflated prices. Why do you think I want to tax the f**king profits of North Sea Oil Nick.
If you say so ::)
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 04:35:15 PM
Work with the EU? The UK is selling gas to the EU so how do you work that one out?

The UK doesn't sell shit to anyone. They don't own the gas that is in the ground because they sold off the drilling rights to Shell and BP. Energy suppliers have a bunch of short term contracts and rely on buying wholesale gas at inflated prices. Why do you think I want to tax the fucking profits of North Sea Oil Nick.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 04:29:36 PMThe price of wholesale gas could be cheaper if we worked with the EU
Work with the EU? The UK is selling gas to the EU so how do you work that one out?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 04:17:33 PM
Can't see the reason you are on one, Boycey, it is just your remain chums stitching everyone up on your behalf.
I would say it was my Leaver chums scums who are stitching everyone up actually. The price of wholesale gas could be cheaper if we worked with the EU and I have yet to see any benefit from leaving. We still pay VAT on energy when it was touted as something we could do outside the union for fucks sake.

As for Sterling crashing, has that got anything to do with Remain given Truss is a weathercock and swung 100% Leaver Lizard snake the day she gave Johnson a blow job for her foreign secretaries position.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 02:55:08 PM
Sunak had a bounce in his step, and I write that as a non Tory. His problem was he tried to say it how it was. Truss came in saying she was giving the rich huge tax cuts and then Sunak had to say something similar but emphasis that he wanted to control inflation first. Anyone who doesn't understand how the monetary system works would always fall for the Lizards line I guess. And given her and Kwarteng know absolutely f**k all about economics, they have been caught out. And now the BoE are rumoured to raise interest rates to 4% to fix her mess up. That is if they don't reverse their f**k up first given the cost of borrowing is up massively.

Can't see the reason you are on one, Boycey, it is just your remain chums stitching everyone up on your behalf. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 26, 2022, 02:34:57 PM
He may have been in his own mind but not in anyone elses . Truss may very well just turn out to be another Tory we will dissmiss as a chancer but at least she has a bounce in her step which is more important than how high you can jump or how far you can throw
Sunak had a bounce in his step, and I write that as a non Tory. His problem was he tried to say it how it was. Truss came in saying she was giving the rich huge tax cuts and then Sunak had to say something similar but emphasis that he wanted to control inflation first. Anyone who doesn't understand how the monetary system works would always fall for the Lizards line I guess. And given her and Kwarteng know absolutely f**k all about economics, they have been caught out. And now the BoE are rumoured to raise interest rates to 4% to fix her mess up. That is if they don't reverse their f**k up first given the cost of borrowing is up massively.

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 10:30:34 AM
Sunak was in the running for the top job if you weren't aware. Tory voters just heard tax cuts and the rest is history. I do think we need Sunak in, even if its as Chancellor. Kwantang simply isn't up for the job of telling Truss she hasn't got a clue what she is doing.
He may have been in his own mind but not in anyone elses . Truss may very well just turn out to be another Tory we will dissmiss as a chancer but at least she has a bounce in her step which is more important than how high you can jump or how far you can throw 

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 26, 2022, 09:17:33 AM
Too late , the Johnson haters sacked him when they got rid of his boss . Sunak was at the party and had a sip of non alcoholic wine and a slice of cake . Not fit for office , got fined for breaking lockdown rules after he lied that he didnt attend ,the man is a criminal !

Sunak was in the running for the top job if you weren't aware. Tory voters just heard tax cuts and the rest is history. I do think we need Sunak in, even if its as Chancellor. Kwantang simply isn't up for the job of telling Truss she hasn't got a clue what she is doing.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 08:27:27 AM
Let me tell you a funny story, the very people who are receiving a tax cut and no bonus cap are also betting against the pound, how ironic is that, enjoy.

Not ironic at all. Bankers always know where to bet on a crisis and Dizzy Lizzy gave them the open goal.

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on September 26, 2022, 10:16:48 AM
You want Sunak back to sort out the mess he himself created? He was a tax and spend chancellor. We had no money, neither did the government.
A fresh pair of hands is cleaning up. It's a jolt to the market, but it will get used to it.

Sunak was tied to Johnsons policies. The tax rises on NI and on the high tax bracket was thanks to Sunak because Covid borrowing was unsustainable and even that was a hard slog for him to get Johnson to sign up to that. But to be honest Sunak did say controlling inflation should take place before tax cuts and he is totally right. Sunak is an economist and understands how the market works, Liz Truss likes to talk cheese. Given that, you can at least understand what is going on now and I did say this was going to happen when we were discussing Diz Truss's fairytail policies last month didn't I.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on September 26, 2022, 10:11:28 AM
Personally I could not care less about the EU. Going back to it is not feasible IMO anyway.
At the same time , to think the EU was the only problem was and is ridiculous , when our own politicians were so obviously inept in so many ways ,and were only interested in what they saw as clearer easier ways  to rip the plebs off. There might be conspiracies within our present situation, but nothing to do with the EU.

But it has masses to do with the EU who have been playing the same tune all along. Bring on SRB, he will shout loud.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 26, 2022, 10:16:48 AM
You want Sunak back to sort out the mess he himself created? He was a tax and spend chancellor. We had no money, neither did the government.
A fresh pair of hands is cleaning up. It's a jolt to the market, but it will get used to it.

Public borrowing costs soar as markets punish Kwarteng (msn.com)

Barry

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 07:41:25 AM
No Streetwalker, the clown had to go. Nobody wants the clown back. But if the best the Tories have are a Johnson clone whose economic policies is to bankrupt the country then not only does the clown have to go, so does the whole Tory party. Get Sunak in now to sort this f**king mess out now.... and that is NOW!!!!
† The end is nigh †

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 09:27:53 AM
But they are on your side Good Old, you are just not screaming loud enough for the EU yet. You see when politicians like Blair say people will change their minds, that means they are planning making you do so.
Personally I could not care less about the EU. Going back to it is not feasible IMO anyway.
At the same time , to think the EU was the only problem was and is ridiculous , when our own politicians were so obviously inept in so many ways ,and were only interested in what they saw as clearer easier ways  to rip the plebs off. There might be conspiracies within our present situation, but nothing to do with the EU.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 08:27:27 AM
Let me tell you a funny story, the very people who are receiving a tax cut and no bonus cap are also betting against the pound, how ironic is that, enjoy.

WEF policy sheepbrain, the plebs are homeless and hungry.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/thousands-of-city-bankers-paid-bonuses-in-dollars-by-wall-street-employers-toasting-triple-mini-budget-boost-after-plunge-in-pound/ar-AA12enMt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=48b2a634b11a4fb0a86cfe44c5362fa6
Its all about the Benjamin's don't you know, no I made a lucky guess, not.