Whose side are they on?

Started by srb7677, September 23, 2022, 10:10:09 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 08:14:52 PM
Other ports are at or over capacity with long delays so unless some more infrastructure is built any solution is not going to be quick.
Dover isn't going anywhere Pappy. Its the busiest water way on the planet. It is just Brexiteers talking shit like always. They think that No Deal was an option but they cannot work out that the UK is just an island in the sea and we are a consumer based economy not a net exporter. I know you are trying your best at explaining that Brexit was a f**k up but when someone genuinely believe Johnson and Frost are on "remainers" side, you cannot debate that kind of stupidity can you.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 08:13:02 PM
Don't think you can avoid Dover being an entry point when most of our imports come from the EU.

By the way, how are these trade deal coming along? Is the door still standing?
Other ports are at or over capacity with long delays so unless some more infrastructure is built any solution is not going to be quick.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 08:09:00 PM
The U.K. is changing its entry ports away from Dover to avoid the French, Hull and Felixstowe are going to be handling a lot more freight. No more reliance on them idiots.
Don't think you can avoid Dover being an entry point when most of our imports come from the EU.

By the way, how are these trade deal coming along? Is the door still standing?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 08:09:00 PM
The U.K. is changing its entry ports away from Dover to avoid the French, Hull and Felixstowe are going to be handling a lot more freight. No more reliance on them idiots.
When Felixstowe isn't on strike. (I would like to know where you got the UK changing entry ports from please.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 06:23:51 PM
Given most of our imports come from Calais, I wonder if you think as an island of consumers could have managed with no deal?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 06:37:25 PM
I just find it hilarious that a Leaver is trying to say Leavers are Remainers. The Tories are the Leavers Sheepy. You should know. I bet you voted for them.

I bet I didn't because I had already told Farage it was a massive mistake telling everyone to vote for the Tories and doing deals with them when he was on the brink himself. Be in denial all you like; this is being done in your name.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 06:34:50 PM
They couldn't do that though or it would be obvious they were on the Con, which would mean they would have to admit the Westminster party has no real belief in democracy whatsoever. They just want your vote and tell you any lie to get it so they can carry on with their own agenda. They have been doing it long enough. So they are definitely on your side, which really is hilariously ironic.

I just find it hilarious that a Leaver is trying to say Leavers are Remainers. The Tories are the Leavers Sheepy. You should know. I bet you voted for them.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 06:29:04 PM
They aren't on my side given the best deal we had was in the EU. The problem is Leave promised a ton and couldn't deliver. You got the best they could get. Anything else would have turned us into North Korea.

They couldn't do that though or it would be obvious they were on the Con, which would mean they would have to admit the Westminster party has no real belief in democracy whatsoever. They just want your vote and tell you any lie to get it so they can carry on with their own agenda. They have been doing it long enough. So they are definitely on your side, which really is hilariously ironic.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 06:25:33 PM
There you go, so you finally admit, they are on your side.
They aren't on my side given the best deal we had was in the EU. The problem is Leave promised a ton and couldn't deliver. You got the best they could get. Anything else would have turned us into North Korea.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 06:23:51 PM
Given most of our imports come from Calais, I wonder if you think as an island of consumers could have managed with no deal?

Frost didn't give the EU anything he could have got away with. The deal was the best Johnson could do. No deal would have meant we were isolated with high inflation and no supplies.

There you go, so you finally admit, they are on your side.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 06:17:07 PM
We told you, no such thing as the Tory leave party, if there were, it would have been no deal from the start and a clean break. Which everyone knew that should have been the outcome. They have been buying time ever since with this being the outcome on your behalf, which gives me a smile every time you get on a mission about it.

Frost didn't give the EU anything he could have got away with. The deal was the best Johnson could do. No deal would have meant we were isolated with high inflation and no supplies.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 06:12:50 PM
Sorry Sheepy, you cannot blame Remainers for the actions of the Leaver Tory Party. I know you Leavers cannot accept the mess you have left the country in and find blame for everything on why things haven't turned out as you expected, but on the sinking of the pound, that is 100% Diz Truss and her Leaver chums scums.

We told you, no such thing as the Tory leave party, if there were, it would have been no deal from the start and a clean break. Which everyone knew that should have been the outcome. They have been buying time ever since with this being the outcome on your behalf, which gives me a smile every time you get on a mission about it. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on September 26, 2022, 05:57:03 PM
No Boycey you cannot have it all ways, these are your remain chums creating havoc, on behalf of you and the EU which is linked via the WEF.

Sorry Sheepy, you cannot blame Remainers for the actions of the Leaver Tory Party. I know you Leavers cannot accept the mess you have left the country in and find blame for everything on why things haven't turned out as you expected, but on the sinking of the pound, that is 100% Diz Truss and her Leaver chums scums.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 04:29:36 PM
I would say it was my Leaver chums scums who are stitching everyone up actually. The price of wholesale gas could be cheaper if we worked with the EU and I have yet to see any benefit from leaving. We still pay VAT on energy when it was touted as something we could do outside the union for f**ks sake.

As for Sterling crashing, has that got anything to do with Remain given Truss is a weathercock and swung 100% Leaver Lizard snake the day she gave Johnson a blow job for her foreign secretaries position.

No Boycey you cannot have it all ways, these are your remain chums creating havoc, on behalf of you and the EU which is linked via the WEF.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 04:53:41 PM
If you say so ::)
I do say so. Your lack of knowledge of these things is frightening. Personally I would rather nationalise North Sea Oil, but its those bloody Conservatives that keep on selling off the golden goose. And now Gas and oil is down to the market.