Main Menu

I feel like death

Started by Borchester, September 24, 2022, 01:37:56 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 25, 2022, 10:55:23 PM

No, he said, I did not. I just assumed that you did and signed whatever you put in front of me :)
Thats the sort of competency Im relying on when I send in my tax return ;)

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2022, 06:29:17 PM
I would suggest a drop of the hard stuff in the coffee

Get well soon Borky

Herself, God bless her, has started adding a drop of coffee to the hard stuff.

Blimey that was a surprise. But the worst is over. I am sitting in my office, coughing and sniffing and farting and being (according to Madam) not much more disgusting than usual.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your good wishes.

And here is a mildly funny story by way of thanks.

A mate from our days in HMRC has just rung me about his taxes, which he has managed to turn into a right pig's ea.

What is the problem I asked. You were my manager for two years and I passed cases like this over your desk all the time, so you must have understood what was going on.

No, he said, I did not. I just assumed that you did and signed whatever you put in front of me :)

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2022, 05:59:36 PM
I would suggest taking a Covid test.
I would suggest a drop of the hard stuff in the coffee

Get well soon Borky 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 24, 2022, 01:37:56 PM

I picked up some bug a couple of days ago and now I can't hear. I am blind in one eye, can't breath, my mouth feels as though the cat has crapped in it and, not to put too fine a point on it, I don't feel very well.

I would suggest taking a Covid test.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

I picked up some bug a couple of days ago and now I can't hear. I am blind in one eye, can't breath, my mouth feels as though the cat has crapped in it and, not to put too fine a point on it, I don't feel very well.

I am  going to take a cab to the allotment where I will start a bonfire, brew coffee, wrap up warm and feel sorry for myself, which cures all known ills.
Well look after yourself you infuriating curmudgeonly old bug ger.
What you said reminds of an old joke.

Two party girls regain consciousness the morning after.
Ugh, says one to her friend "My mouth feels like the bottom of a Parrots Cage"
"I'm not surprised" says her friend "I saw you had a Cockatoo in there last night"

Get well soon!

cromwell

I am  going to take a cab to the allotment where I will start a bonfire, brew coffee, wrap up warm and feel sorry for myself, which cures all known ills.
Oh blimey Borky I thought you'd stopped bending my earole Rant

Get well soon ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Algerie Francais !