Pressure drops in Nord Stream pipelines as gas leaks into sea

Started by papasmurf, September 27, 2022, 12:55:40 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2022, 09:25:38 AM
I have seen load of speculation and NO evidence, in my experience when it comes to incidents like this one no-one can work it out for themselves, they can only speculate, and they are usually wrong.
It is already admitted as sabotage, so it has already started.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on October 02, 2022, 09:22:20 AM
No but, anybody capable of critical thinking and using logic, can work it out for themselves, now we are just waiting on the blame game, which you will enjoy with gusto, under the guise Vlad wouldn't dare escalate things while the Americans are running riot.
I have seen load of speculation and NO evidence, in my experience when it comes to incidents like this one no-one can work it out for themselves, they can only speculate, and they are usually wrong.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2022, 08:34:30 AM
I don't have evidence and until the damage is inspected neither has anyone else.
No but, anybody capable of critical thinking and using logic, can work it out for themselves, now we are just waiting on the blame game, which you will enjoy with gusto, under the guise Vlad wouldn't dare escalate things while the Americans are running riot.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 01, 2022, 08:05:57 PM
You speak as if you have evidence. 
I don't have evidence and until the damage is inspected neither has anyone else.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 01, 2022, 07:01:02 PM
None of that is evidence. (The pipelines are at a depth of 330 metres, it won't be long before an ROV inspects the damage.)
You speak as if you have evidence. You clearly have no idea what is going on. The pipelines have already been inspected.

No one has denied that video I posted where Biden clearly threatens to stop NordStream. 
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 01, 2022, 05:47:54 PM
Just to bang home the point, specifically for the hard of understanding..
None of that is evidence. (The pipelines are at a depth of 330 metres, it won't be long before an ROV inspects the damage.)

Sampanviking

Just to bang home the point, specifically for the hard of understanding..

Sampanviking

Nick

Quote from: Barry on September 30, 2022, 10:22:56 AM
Yes they poisoned the Skripals.
What do you think Biden meant in that video I posted? That he would get someone to turn off the valves at the Russian end?
Biden is a fool as we know, but there are people around him that control him. The fact the Biden said it makes it more likely that Russia did it to make it look like the US did it. There will be evidence left behind, because Russia isn't very good at this spying malarkey. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 30, 2022, 10:13:52 AM
Not at all, Russia lies about everything and come up with the most ridiculous stories. 
So does every other government, including Britain, very little to choose between any of them. They all appear to be working from Joseph Goebbels propaganda manual.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on September 30, 2022, 10:13:52 AM
Not at all, Russia lies about everything and come up with the most ridiculous stories. They're still denying the Skripal poisoning now and the British intelligence have photos of the 2 Russian that did it.
Yes they poisoned the Skripals.
What do you think Biden meant in that video I posted? That he would get someone to turn off the valves at the Russian end? 
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on September 30, 2022, 06:38:15 AM
You sound like Smurfy, the American one does I suppose.
Not at all, Russia lies about everything and come up with the most ridiculous stories. They're still denying the Skripal poisoning now and the British intelligence have photos of the 2 Russian that did it. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 29, 2022, 08:46:37 PM
Russia's propaganda machine doesn't know the meaning of the term logic.
You sound like Smurfy, the American one does I suppose. 

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on September 29, 2022, 07:44:39 PM
Well let's get logical for just one minute, because that is about how long it lasts, who has the most to gain and who will lose the most, bingo.
Russia's propaganda machine doesn't know the meaning of the term logic. 

Sheepy

Well let's get logical for just one minute, because that is about how long it lasts, who has the most to gain and who will lose the most, bingo.