Not sure I've got the energy to ask

Started by cromwell, September 27, 2022, 03:17:52 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 09:11:41 PM
Yeah really. GP energy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63046067

This forum is backing the wrong horse Nick. Starmer will create a publicly owned energy giant. That needs a thread in itself. And yet people would still rather have BP and Shell call the shots.
And you think the government can just stroll in and take over PLC's listed on the stock exchange? Where do you think you are? Russia 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2022, 09:05:46 PM
Really?

Yeah really. GP energy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63046067

This forum is backing the wrong horse Nick. Starmer will create a publicly owned energy giant. That needs a thread in itself. And yet people would still rather have BP and Shell call the shots.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 07:30:25 PM
Pappy, you are now being obtuse. I don't know how many times I need to write the same f**king thing. [highlight]I did not say he was Nationalising the Energy sector. I did not even use the term Nationalisation once.[/highlight] I will admit I was being vague in my post to Cromwell to make out that Starmers announcement was better than it was but I 100% made it clear he was Nationalising energy not the f**king sector when you piped up.
Really?

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 04:27:13 PM
Starmer announced a program to nationalise our energy today Cromwell.

Nick

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 08:25:50 PM
I don't know the exact date and time cromwell. I just know you used the term Worzel instead of Corbyn when criticising him last week or so. The irony is, the guys main manifesto pledge is EXACTLY what you want now and the Tories were the guys who sold off North Sea in the first place. And the Tories future plan is letting the energy sector keep their profits on the hope they invest in the energy sector in the future and Starmer is actually going to set up a nationalised company to build up the infrastructure needed to make the UK 100% self sufficient by 2030. And isn't that what you also want? For the UK to be energy self sufficient? And yet you will still call the guy steamer and vote Tories the next election. That Cromwell is what is known as turning full on Tory blue and going against your self interest. So how about giving the guy some credit.
You are confusing me with another poster I categorically have not called him worzel in the last few weeks.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on September 27, 2022, 08:17:00 PM
Recently......really when?

I don't know the exact date and time cromwell. I just know you used the term Worzel instead of Corbyn when criticising him last week or so. The irony is, the guys main manifesto pledge is EXACTLY what you want now and the Tories were the guys who sold off North Sea in the first place. And the Tories future plan is letting the energy sector keep their profits on the hope they invest in the energy sector in the future and Starmer is actually going to set up a nationalised company to build up the infrastructure needed to make the UK 100% self sufficient by 2030. And isn't that what you also want? For the UK to be energy self sufficient? And yet you will still call the guy steamer and vote Tories the next election. That Cromwell is what is known as turning full on Tory blue and going against your self interest. So how about giving the guy some credit.

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 08:02:12 PM
You wish Cromwell. But even if Pappy and you thought I was talking about Venezueling BP and Shell, you never actually answered why you never backed Corbyn when the guy really did want to do what you asked for with the energy sector. And that is what really matters. You backed the broken donkey than the guy who could have made this crisis not a crisis at all. And what is worse, you never gave the guy the credibility and even recently called him Worzel.
Recently......really when?

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on September 27, 2022, 07:57:43 PM
you can wobble your head all you like,smurfy had you bang to rights.
You wish Cromwell. But even if Pappy and you thought I was talking about Venezueling BP and Shell, you never actually answered why you never backed Corbyn when the guy really did want to do what you asked for with the energy sector. And that is what really matters. You backed the broken donkey than the guy who could have made this crisis not a crisis at all. And what is worse, you never gave the guy the credibility and even recently called him Worzel.

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 07:49:30 PM
I didn't use the word nationalisation. I said nationalised energy.
you can wobble your head all you like,smurfy had you bang to rights.

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 07:48:07 PM
Boycey your wrong use of the word nationalisation is something I only expect from Daily Mail journalists.
I didn't use the word nationalisation. I said nationalised energy.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 07:44:16 PM
Your lack of wisdom on what publicly owned could mean is perhaps more scary. But don't worry Pappy, I still love you. We need your anti Tory rhetoric on here to level the playing field on this forum.
Boycey your wrong use of the word nationalisation is something I only expect from Daily Mail journalists.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 07:41:20 PM
Boycey your incorrect use of terminology is frankly scary.
Your lack of wisdom on what publicly owned could mean is perhaps more scary. But don't worry Pappy, I still love you. We need your anti Tory rhetoric on here to level the playing field on this forum.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 07:40:11 PM
*Head Wobbles*

No point discussing this further is there.
Boycey your incorrect use of terminology is frankly scary.

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2022, 07:36:53 PM
A publicly owned company is NOT a nationalised company. 
*Head Wobbles*

No point discussing this further is there.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 27, 2022, 07:30:25 PM
Pappy, you are now being obtuse.
A publicly owned company is NOT a nationalised company.  If Starmer has proposed nationalising energy there would be uproar, he did not propose that.