IMF Warning!

Started by B0ycey, September 28, 2022, 09:42:26 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 28, 2022, 10:16:28 AM
Indeed , good to see the UK (for better or worse) making their own decisions .  The IMF doesnt like anything off piste  ,when they see a well worn track they will wind their necks in
When it comes to economics and finance, conventional approaches are safest. It's chancers and wild speculation that are more likely to cause bankruptcies and pain to clients. 

Look at Argentina, Iceland, Venezuela among others. They tried unconventional economics...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Good old

Quote from: papasmurf on September 28, 2022, 09:46:38 AM
Boycey the Tory government are digging a large hole for themselves using a JCB not a shovel.  I may just sit back and watch the unfolding disaster over the next few months. (I am fortunate in that my wife, and I are mortgage free and have no debt at all.)

Me to , not only is it obvious, what sort of a balls up the Tories have made, not just in recent months but  for twelve years , add to that the same old ,it's everyone else that are wrong , it's everyone else's fault , head in the sand attitudes always found here concerning the Tories , leaves me happy to sit back and , leave them to their own delusions. Not with any great joy because this is everyone's country they are dragging to a lower and lower level,
but it is what it is .

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on September 28, 2022, 09:53:34 AM
The IMF really do need to mind their own business, it's not like they are in cohorts with the WEF and the rest of the globalists, is it.
I bet the phone lines are hot in Downing Street, feathers have been ruffled. Dancing

Union Flag
Indeed , good to see the UK (for better or worse) making their own decisions .  The IMF doesnt like anything off piste  ,when they see a well worn track they will wind their necks in 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on September 28, 2022, 09:53:34 AM
The IMF really do need to mind their own business, it's not like they are in cohorts with the WEF and the rest of the globalists, is it.
I bet the phone lines are hot in Downing Street, feathers have been ruffled. Dancing

Union Flag
The IMF's biggest contributor is the US, say no more. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

I bet the phone lines are hot in Downing Street, feathers have been ruffled. Dancing

Union Flag
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 28, 2022, 09:42:26 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/sep/27/kwasi-kwartengs-tax-cuts-likely-to-increase-inequality-imf-says

I'll just dump here and not comment further
@Pappy, the mantel is left to you.
Boycey the Tory government are digging a large hole for themselves using a JCB not a shovel.  I may just sit back and watch the unfolding disaster over the next few months. (I am fortunate in that my wife, and I are mortgage free and have no debt at all.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe