Where do they get these people?

Started by cromwell, October 03, 2022, 06:43:50 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 05, 2022, 11:25:04 PM
Not true. There were many different species over time, not everyone contains Neanderthal DNA.
That depends: -

https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna/#:~:text=The%20percentage%20of%20Neanderthal%20DNA,of%20European%20or%20Asian%20background.

The percentage of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans is zero or close to zero in people from African populations, and is about 1 to 2 percent in people of European or Asian background.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 06, 2022, 06:24:13 AM
Lets attack tory policy as we should if it deserves  it  but the ridiculous suggestions of dementia or drug taking just makes mugs of those who would suggest it .
Well I do suggest it because I see it. If you lot aren't interested in it or even believe there is no substance in it why do you keep bringing it up? I have already said I am not a doctor so I could be wrong. I have also say I hope I am wrong. But I saw the same acts and mannerisms in Thatcher and she did suffer from dementia.

As for attacking Tory policies, well I do actually do that. But if you weren't watching, the speech contained absolutely no substance and no explanation on how growth was to be achieved. It is difficult to attack something that doesn't exist given she she spend half an hour waffling about growth and no time on policy to achieve it. So I was left watching her hands go everywhere and her trying to crack open a smile.

I've said it before and I totally maintain it. The mood in the UK right now is anti Tory. The fact we still have hard-core Truss lovers on here means this is a Tory elite forum. No poll needed.

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 06, 2022, 06:24:13 AM
As someone used to say your playing the man not the ball .
Truss for me is more of a backbench politician who has found herself where she is because of her talent not her presentation which for me is a plus

It just may be that she does know what she is  doing and is aware of her responsibility's  which has given her a few anxieity issues . Anxiety leads to an overload of adrenalin which causes the hand shaking . This will stop when she becomes settled in the job and becomes a bit more sure of herself . (doctor SW)

Lets attack tory policy as we should if it deserves  it  but the ridiculous suggestions of dementia or drug taking just makes mugs of those who would suggest it .

Maybe Liz isn't drinking enough?

When Winston Churchill went off to cover the Boer War as a 25 year old correspondent covering the Boer War, he took 36 bottles of wine, 18 bottles of aged scotch, and six bottles of vintage brandy with him.

He was once quoted as saying, "When I was younger I made it a rule never to take strong drink before lunch. It is now my rule never to do so before breakfast."

One estimate placed his consumption of Pol Roger champagne at 42,000 bottles during his lifetime.

And now we have sacked a PM for having a pint with his mates at Christmas and the country is going arse over tea kettle, down the hill into the poor house.

What this country needs is more substance abuse, not less
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on October 05, 2022, 09:56:01 PM
Could be. Those hands did look like she was raving in her head. lol
As someone used to say your playing the man not the ball .
Truss for me is more of a backbench politician who has found herself where she is because of her talent not her presentation which for me is a plus 

It just may be that she does know what she is  doing and is aware of her responsibility's  which has given her a few anxieity issues . Anxiety leads to an overload of adrenalin which causes the hand shaking . This will stop when she becomes settled in the job and becomes a bit more sure of herself . (doctor SW)

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on October 05, 2022, 11:25:04 PM
Not true. There were many different species over time, not everyone contains Neanderthal DNA.
No worries Pat will gather what I mean.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 11:15:40 PM
Hey Einstein remember when years ago when I started a thread saying we contain Neanderthal DNA some professor has just proved it and got some Nobel prize for it and a big wad of cash. You should have been paying attention.Where do they get these people,beats me.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on October 05, 2022, 07:34:23 PM
Just reported — pound weakens and borrowing costs rise after Truss speech.

Evening Standard — brought to me by bing so can't give the link...
Hey Einstein remember when years ago when I started a thread saying we contain Neanderthal DNA some professor has just proved it and got some Nobel prize for it and a big wad of cash. You should have been paying attention.Where do they get these people,beats me.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 05, 2022, 10:18:29 PM
Well it is nice that you haven't lost all your liberal tendencies Nick. No trophy wife for you. And you even let her out the house. Perhaps you aren't Tory enough after all.
🥱 

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 05, 2022, 10:15:31 PM
Allow? What kind of Neanderthal are you? She does as she pleases, and if that is cheffing in a private dementia home then why should I be bothered?
Well it is nice that you haven't lost all your liberal tendencies Nick. No trophy wife for you. And you even let her out the house. Perhaps you aren't Tory enough after all.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 05, 2022, 09:59:30 PM
But she did Nick. In a minimum wage job I might add. [highlight]There aren't many high rollers who would allow that.[/highlight]
Allow? What kind of Neanderthal are you? She does as she pleases, and if that is cheffing in a private dementia home then why should I be bothered?

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 05, 2022, 09:58:10 PM
My wife doesn't work, learn to read.
But she did Nick. In a minimum wage job I might add. There aren't many high rollers who would allow that.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 05, 2022, 09:51:17 PM
Shame your wife has to work Nick. I thought you were a sugar daddy. I stand by what I wrote but as I said I would be happy to be wrong. Liz Truss doesn't seem all there. It will be interesting to watch her pick up a pen. Or have a speech without an autocue and act on memory alone.
My wife doesn't work, learn to read. 

B0ycey

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe