Barry, free Documentary for you to check out!

Started by B0ycey, October 03, 2022, 07:57:21 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 12, 2022, 09:24:36 AM
No, I am saying watch the documentaries so what I am saying makes more sense Sheepy. That is if you're interested. If not stop replying in riddles.

I could say the same for you, now I know why Barry lost interest.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 09:22:47 AM
Why would you ask me to watch documentaries when they haven't made anything clearer for you but just muddied the waters? which is what you are really saying.

No, I am saying watch the documentaries so what I am saying makes more sense Sheepy. That is if you're interested. If not stop replying in riddles.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 12, 2022, 09:18:21 AM
It isn't me making it all fit Sheepy. All of the research I have read is done by someone else. All I am doing is explaining it to you given you asked. Nonetheless if you are asking why governments are keeping this a secret, I have already told you. Nobody wants to share what they know. For them it is better to have people speculate than for them to actually publish facts which may even change our thinking of our standing in the universe. But in any case, I do think we are part way into disclosure anyway. The US already acknowledge the phenomenon is REAL. What else can I say? Just watch the documentaries I have linked. In particular The Phenomenon which now seems to be working again.
Why would you ask me to watch documentaries when they haven't made anything clearer for you but just muddied the waters? which is what you are really saying. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 09:07:57 AM
I think it is interesting that you are groping around trying to make it all fit somehow. When obviously there is plenty of people trying to stop you making any of it fit for their own reasons, which is usually power and control.

It isn't me making it all fit Sheepy. All of the research I have read is done by someone else. All I am doing is explaining it to you given you asked. Nonetheless if you are asking why governments are keeping this a secret, I have already told you. Nobody wants to share what they know. For them it is better to have people speculate than for them to actually publish facts which may even change our thinking of our standing in the universe. But in any case, I do think we are part way into disclosure anyway. The US already acknowledge the phenomenon is REAL. What else can I say? Just watch the documentaries I have linked. In particular The Phenomenon which now seems to be working again.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 12, 2022, 08:57:03 AM
I'm struggling to understand what you are saying here Sheepy. The Dollar is dangerous in the sense it is the route cause of danger not that in itself it causes harm and nuclear weapons will wipe out most living things on Earth given we are also talking about fallout and nuclear winter not just the blasts itself which is something NO LIVING THING on Earth can avoid.

As for the planet being more important than you or me, well I agree. I genuinely believe that it is humanities duty to leave the planet in a better state than when they had it. But I am failing to understand what connection this has to do with UFOs. Were you asking why I think UFOs would prevent us from wiping ourselves out (something I wrote on another thread)? You would need to read Robert L Hastings on why I think that. Let's just say it depends on who much into the rabbit hole you want to go into. Have you thought that maybe there is more destruction in splitting the atom than materialism? Or if we are talking about interdimensions, perhaps we are doing destruction in other worlds not just our own. Have you thought that there presence here isn't for us but for them? Keep a watch on the primates and make sure they don't do anything stupid kind of thing. Then there is Sitchin, Sumerian text which alludes to humanity creation, Star people from Aztecs and Amazon tribes and even shooting stars in the Bible. Maybe they just have a responsibility to protect us also. As I said, you need to research the subject to understand why I think what I do. It doesn't mean I am right. And it doesn't mean that we shouldn't talk and not rely on anyone but ourselves for our survival. But it is something I believe in any case and not only that I think they have already interfered before now anyway.

I think it is interesting that you are groping around trying to make it all fit somehow. When obviously there is plenty of people trying to stop you making any of it fit for their own reasons, which is usually power and control. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 08:25:22 AM
I guess you don't have such an open mind then, the dollar it could be said is a lot more dangerous then nuclear weapons maybe, why would they stop them harming you when obviously the planet itself is more important than you or me?

I'm struggling to understand what you are saying here Sheepy. The Dollar is dangerous in the sense it is the route cause of danger not that in itself it causes harm and nuclear weapons will wipe out most living things on Earth given we are also talking about fallout and nuclear winter not just the blasts itself which is something NO LIVING THING on Earth can avoid.

As for the planet being more important than you or me, well I agree. I genuinely believe that it is humanities duty to leave the planet in a better state than when they had it. But I am failing to understand what connection this has to do with UFOs. Were you asking why I think UFOs would prevent us from wiping ourselves out (something I wrote on another thread)? You would need to read Robert L Hastings on why I think that. Let's just say it depends on who much into the rabbit hole you want to go into. Have you thought that maybe there is more destruction in splitting the atom than materialism? Or if we are talking about interdimensions, perhaps we are doing destruction in other worlds not just our own. Have you thought that there presence here isn't for us but for them? Keep a watch on the primates and make sure they don't do anything stupid kind of thing. Then there is Sitchin, Sumerian text which alludes to humanity creation, Star people from Aztecs and Amazon tribes and even shooting stars in the Bible. Maybe they just have a responsibility to protect us also. As I said, you need to research the subject to understand why I think what I do. It doesn't mean I am right. And it doesn't mean that we shouldn't talk and not rely on anyone but ourselves for our survival. But it is something I believe in any case and not only that I think they have already interfered before now anyway.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 12, 2022, 08:18:48 AM
I believe Space Force is more to do with protecting satellites than interstellar galactic warfare Sheepy. But given these things have the ability to shut down our nuclear deterrent, if they mean us harm which I doubt we are basically f**ked anyway. Our pilots can't get near them and they maneuver in a way physics doesn't understand. I would say the secrecy is more due to the fact the US have crash retrieval which they don't want to share than mind manipulation of the populous.

I guess you don't have such an open mind then, the dollar it could be said is a lot more dangerous then nuclear weapons maybe, why would they stop them harming you when obviously the planet itself is more important than you or me?

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 08:03:28 AM
So what if it is part of the drive for a one world government where constant fear and manipulation of the mind is the driving force?
Where in fear of losing their power over the masses a few elitists are going to use it as more control, such as launching a space force? where populism is seen as a direct threat to the said agenda?
I believe Space Force is more to do with protecting satellites than interstellar galactic warfare Sheepy. But given these things have the ability to shut down our nuclear deterrent, if they mean us harm which I doubt we are basically fucked anyway. Our pilots can't get near them and they maneuver in a way physics doesn't understand. I would say the secrecy is more due to the fact the US have crash retrieval which they don't want to share than mind manipulation of the populous.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 12, 2022, 07:41:08 AM
I like to read philosophy if that is what you mean. I also have a keen interest in UFOs given it is in my opinion the BIGGEST NEWS story of the 21st century yet nobody seems to know much about it. The US has already admitted the phenomenon exists BTW. I only quoted Barry given he said to me he knew all about the subject, waffled something about Area 51 as if that is all there is on it and then said there is no evidence but a bunch of crazies. There is so much evidence on the existence of UFOs that the burden of proof should be on the skeptics. But in any case Sheepy, if you are interested there are now two documentaries for you to watch on the subject. The Phenomenon is the better of the three but is now offline so unless you want to pay for it, stick with the two that work.

So what if it is part of the drive for a one world government where constant fear and manipulation of the mind is the driving force? 
Where in fear of losing their power over the masses a few elitists are going to use it as more control, such as launching a space force? where populism is seen as a direct threat to the said agenda?

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 11, 2022, 11:39:23 PM
I guess you must be our expert on higher consciousness then Boycey.

I like to read philosophy if that is what you mean. I also have a keen interest in UFOs given it is in my opinion the BIGGEST NEWS story of the 21st century yet nobody seems to know much about it. The US has already admitted the phenomenon exists BTW. I only quoted Barry given he said to me he knew all about the subject, waffled something about Area 51 as if that is all there is on it and then said there is no evidence but a bunch of crazies. There is so much evidence on the existence of UFOs that the burden of proof should be on the skeptics. But in any case Sheepy, if you are interested there are now two documentaries for you to watch on the subject. The Phenomenon is the better of the three but is now offline so unless you want to pay for it, stick with the two that work.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on October 04, 2022, 07:23:58 PM
I'm spoon feeding you here Barry. You were interested and these documentaries are of better quality than your usual Discovery channel eccentric abducted tripe. But it is up to you. Just don't dismiss a topic you know nothing about next time.
I guess you must be our expert on higher consciousness then Boycey.

Barry

Sorry, if I seemed rude but you need to read the room.

Quote from: Barry on September 24, 2022, 11:07:55 AM
Am I the "user in question". I had an avid interest in UFOs in my 20s and know all about the Warminster sightings, Area 51 theories and the like. Plenty of sightings by pilots over the years, too.
Eventually I decided for myself there was insufficient reliable evidence. Too many opportunities for crackpots to tell stories, too many things "seen" which were either distortions, reflections in windows or thrown up in front of a camera.
That meant I'm not interested, so - sorry if you've wasted your time trying to convince me.
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on October 04, 2022, 07:13:54 PM
I'm not interested, B0ycey. I told you.

I'm spoon feeding you here Barry. You were interested and these documentaries are of better quality than your usual Discovery channel eccentric abducted tripe. But it is up to you. Just don't dismiss a topic you know nothing about next time.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

@Barry, I can see you're on here. Get watching these documentaries and let us know what you think. The best one is offline now (or you have to pay for it I should say), but Out of the Blue and I know what I saw are still worth a watch.