NUM Mk 2

Started by Nick, October 13, 2022, 01:28:18 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on October 13, 2022, 02:10:40 PM
They do. And the posties know that in the not very long run they are finished. But they have their pride and would rather go down with the guns firing and the bands playing that put up with things as they are.
If I could walk a few miles a day in my shorts and get paid for it I'd keep my head down as long as possible. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 13, 2022, 01:28:18 PM
Does the Royal Mail not realise that their continued striking is taking them down the same path as the miners? There are countless companies that can pick up the business and provide the same service, unions are once again wagging the dog and will be responsible for the RM's demise.

They do. And the posties know that in the not very long run they are finished. But they have their pride and would rather go down with the guns firing and the bands playing that put up with things as they are.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 13, 2022, 01:28:18 PM
Does the Royal Mail not realise that their continued striking is taking them down the same path as the miners? There are countless companies that can pick up the business and provide the same service, unions are once again wagging the dog and will be responsible for the RM's demise.
Not at the same price.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.