Trump subpoenaed

Started by cromwell, October 14, 2022, 09:29:35 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on November 07, 2022, 09:50:13 AM
I hope that Trump does not stand again. His policies are OK, but he triggers too many people. It needs someone with similar policies but without the baggage.

True.

Trump stands for low taxes and keeping out of foreign wars, but he is such an ill mannered hog that he probably pisses off as many of his supporters as he attracts
Algerie Francais !

Sampanviking

Quote from: Barry on November 07, 2022, 09:50:13 AM
He's entitled to believe that the second vote was stolen from him by election rigging in favour of Biden, even if he is wrong. (After all Biden believes his son died in action in Iraq.)Although there was proven election rigging, I've not seen anything that suggests it was in sufficient numbers to actually swing the result.
I hope that Trump does not stand again. His policies are OK, but he triggers too many people. It needs someone with similar policies but without the baggage.
That's just a recipe for a puppet. Better to have the man himself and everything out in the open. If it triggers, it triggers.....

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on November 06, 2022, 11:03:55 PM
Now Trump looks like he's going to announce he's running for president again.

He's quoted as saying "I ran twice and I won twice". Well, if he believes he won twice, then he should know that he's not allowed to run for a third term!!! Dancing
He's entitled to believe that the second vote was stolen from him by election rigging in favour of Biden, even if he is wrong. (After all Biden believes his son died in action in Iraq.)Although there was proven election rigging, I've not seen anything that suggests it was in sufficient numbers to actually swing the result.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Now Trump looks like he's going to announce he's running for president again.

He's quoted as saying "I ran twice and I won twice". Well, if he believes he won twice, then he should know that he's not allowed to run for a third term!!! Dancing
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Doesnt alter the fact either that the chances of Trump standing in front of the judge and raising his right hand are virtually nil .

Good old

Quote from: Barry on October 14, 2022, 09:45:59 AM
Oh, come on. This is all about the Democrats being in trouble and trying to discredit Trump a bit more prior to the mid-terms.
Biden told the world his son was militarily decorated and died for his country in Iraq.
His son actually died of cancer in the USA.

The democrats are desperate to divert from Biden's dementia and sticking pins in Trump is as good a way as any.

All the shite throwing now does not alter , but rubber stamps the fact that US democracy is hanging by a thread.
And Trumps actions have made it impossible to pretend otherwise.
Attacking Biden may be valid to a degree, But nothing alters Trumps, success in calling the whole US system into question. If he was right to do so , then it speaks for its self. It was and is broken. If he was wrong then he is guilty of cutting the thread that the system relies  on to keep it in place. 
Every aspect of US Law ,Law enforcement , and the political establishment , are now in question, not just Trump, or indeed Biden.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on October 14, 2022, 09:45:59 AM
Oh, come on. This is all about the Democrats being in trouble and trying to discredit Trump a bit more prior to the mid-terms.
Biden told the world his son was militarily decorated and died for his country in Iraq.

The democrats are desperate to divert from Biden's dementia and sticking pins in Trump is as good a way as any.
I don't discount some of the democrats motives

but is he a bad loser?  Yes

did he incite a crowd of loons to invade the capitol?  Yes

the US is an asylum but for what its democracy  is worth inciting pillocks to storm the centre of govt is wrong especially based on I lost so I'm going to win by foul means now.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on October 14, 2022, 09:29:35 AM
Bad loser called to account.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63251433

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?