Kwasi Kwarteng is no longer chancellor, the BBC understands.

Started by papasmurf, October 14, 2022, 12:32:18 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 14, 2022, 02:28:21 PM
Well at least the usless Chris Philp has been removed from post as well . Chief secretary to the treasury ,dont make me laugh ,he couldnt even scramble up a few quid from the local council to achieve his major local policy of keeping a swimming pool open .

Truss is about to make a speach , do we buy or sell ?
It wasn't a peach of a speech, so I reckon it's time to circle the currency wagons if possible, and hope Hunt can be installed in No.10 within a week...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B0ycey

Barry

I'm truly gobsmacked. KK implemented what Liz Truss wanted, did he not? I can only assume that KK would not U-turn on his plan and has been sacked without a good reason. He's such a bright chap, I think he has been treated dreadfully.
Hunt is a highly experienced politician, however, I don't like the way he works and I wish he had not been appointed to such an influential position.
Don't forget that Hunt is a Covid extremist and a very pro EU man. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35899euglYM
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on October 14, 2022, 02:06:41 PM
Right, we need an understanding on this forum. If the swear word that rhymes with hunt gets used on here, it has nothing to do with lack of intelligence, an under appreciation of women anatomy, sexism, wanting the UK to fail, anti Toryism or even the Chancellor himself. It is because we can be certain the guy who ruined the NHS is likely to complete the Job as Chancellor and no other word is suitable for the job.
All you have to do is mention Sophy Ridge
Quote from: Streetwalker on October 14, 2022, 02:02:47 PM
Is the favourite

To ensure Truss sods off.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Well at least the usless Chris Philp has been removed from post as well . Chief secretary to the treasury ,dont make me laugh ,he couldnt even scramble up a few quid from the local council to achieve his major local policy of keeping a swimming pool open .

Truss is about to make a speach , do we buy or sell ?

B0ycey

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 14, 2022, 02:02:47 PM
Is the favourite
Right, we need an understanding on this forum. If the swear word that rhymes with hunt gets used on here, it has nothing to do with lack of intelligence, an under appreciation of women anatomy, sexism, wanting the UK to fail, anti Toryism or even the Chancellor himself. It is because we can be certain the guy who ruined the NHS is likely to complete the Job as Chancellor and no other word is suitable for the job.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

B0ycey

Massive lol. Get the incompetent Dizzy out. Sends out a letter thanking Kwarteng and it is entitled at the end by Kwasi Kwarteng. Truss doesn't even send a letter without proof reading.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 14, 2022, 01:16:16 PM
Jeremy Hunt has also been mentioned which is just as scary.
Ask Sophy Ridge she had him well weighed up :D  :D  :D

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on October 14, 2022, 01:11:58 PM
Oh my god, just read the BBC feed on this and they mentioned Coffey as a possibility for Chancellor. If Truss puts her f**king mom in charge of the public purse, we may as well trade our UK Sterling for Zimbabwean Dollars!

Sack the Lizard, not the yesmen.
Jeremy Hunt has also been mentioned which is just as scary.

B0ycey

Oh my god, just read the BBC feed on this and they mentioned Coffey as a possibility for Chancellor. If Truss puts her fucking mom in charge of the public purse, we may as well trade our UK Sterling for Zimbabwean Dollars!

Sack the Lizard, not the yesmen.

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on October 14, 2022, 12:57:58 PM
The entire Tory government needs the sack.
Perhaps Pappy. But only the electorate can do that. The Tories aren't going to hand their own notices in so they should oust out the Dizzy and start again in my opinion.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on October 14, 2022, 12:51:49 PM
Wrong person got the sack Pappy. Feel sorry for the guy. Comes home to get the sack when the person who makes the call gets a scapegoat. Any luck Kwasi spills the beans and nails the coffin on this crazy government.
The entire Tory government needs the sack.

cromwell

As I predicted throws Kwasi under the bus,Truss wont and doesn't deserve to survive.