New Poll predicts Tories will get 4 seats and SNP will become the opposition!

Started by B0ycey, October 15, 2022, 07:34:23 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on October 15, 2022, 11:38:05 PM
The fact that the link has to explain that 9% is less than 1 in 10 tells you it's aimed at Chimps. Wish politics from the rabid left.
Indeed. It is aimed at chimps. It is trying to explain to the Tories who bury their heads in the sand that their party is fucked. If in the next election the SNP become the official opposition to Labour after all this nonsense that polls mean shit, I will laugh my ass off.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 15, 2022, 11:38:05 PM
The fact that the link has to explain that 9% is less than 1 in 10 tells you it's aimed at Chimps. Wish politics from the rabid left.
The fact that rabid left yougov poll isn't that great either tells you all you need to know and when you mention chimps that's the tories at the mo.....like a chimps tea party.

The other biased organ of the left ( the daily wail) describes in detail the shambles and infighting amongst tories how number 10 says it's all the fault of the public schoolboy tories who hate that a woman is pm....who is mysoginistic now :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Baff

I'm almost tempted to believe it.
The Tory's are clearly on a self destruct.

I'm not looking at them and seeing anything election winning.

How hard is it?
To subsidise your heating bills this winter we are suspending HS2.
Job done. Rapturous applause.

Instead we have the ousting of the landslide winning PM.
WTF.

And they aren't finished yet.
By infighting they have neutralised their majority control over parliament.
And by getting rid of their most popular leader in a generation, they have neutralised their ability to get another strong majority.

Total self destruct.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on October 15, 2022, 07:34:23 PM
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/new-polling-projections-suggest-the-tories-could-win-just-4-seats-at-the-next-election-making-the-snp-the-offical-opposition-336917/

Just read this and I think Truss is f**ked. I know we have a few on here that like to bury their heads and believe polls mean nothing, but if the Tories are getting polling saying they won't even be the opposition they have to change the captain now if they want to survive!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

B0ycey

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/new-polling-projections-suggest-the-tories-could-win-just-4-seats-at-the-next-election-making-the-snp-the-offical-opposition-336917/

Just read this and I think Truss is fucked. I know we have a few on here that like to bury their heads and believe polls mean nothing, but if the Tories are getting polling saying they won't even be the opposition they have to change the captain now if they want to survive!