How long

Started by cromwell, October 16, 2022, 09:32:47 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on October 16, 2022, 06:32:57 PM
How desperate things must be in the Tory camp if that's your best hope. lol
Yes, our best hope is a vote winner that got an eighty seat majority. 14 million votes and 163 seats more than your beloved Corbyn. Voted in by the country, out by a few MP's. You seem to be misjudging the mood Steve. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on October 16, 2022, 07:37:47 PM
Would've done but Idont go in for fantasy,she's done for....and soon.
Westminster , the EU, WTO ,IMF, WEF ect  didnt want , dont want and never will accept Brexit . Truss is history as was Johnson . Now they have their man Hunt in poll position they will move . He is already ridiculing the Governments policy's with no reply (Yet) from HQ 
Tory MP's (remoaners Blunt .Bridgen and Wallace ) are calling for Truss to go , she will and the Coup will be another step down the road .

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on October 16, 2022, 07:37:47 PM
You give the Tories too much credit Cromwell. Their MPs should oust her out and soon, but they are short term opportunists and it may well be they would rather have 2 years in a cushy number and get thrown out on their ass than try and salvage their party and their seat in the next election. If Truss in still in power at Christmas, she is leading them into the next election and then they are fucked.

cromwell

Quote from: B0ycey on October 16, 2022, 07:28:44 PM
Whoever did the poll should have put "will lead the Tories till the next election and then get wiped out" which is the most likely outcome.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Whoever did the poll should have put "will lead the Tories till the next election and then get wiped out" which is the most likely outcome.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 16, 2022, 10:19:29 AM
Bring back Boris.

I suspect that after a decent interval for Boris to recharge his finances with a few speaking engagements, that is what will happen.

Bojo, the Comeback Kid !

:):)
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on October 16, 2022, 10:19:29 AM
Bring back Boris.
How desperate things must be in the Tory camp if that's your best hope. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Before Truss is gone?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?