Traitors?

Started by cromwell, October 18, 2022, 10:40:50 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 19, 2022, 03:47:27 PM
Oh woe is me iPad for reason not know changed it to Corbin,what does your second line even mean to the original question.
You've never heard of he who lives by the sword dies by the sword, as in you pulling me up on auto correct. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 19, 2022, 03:30:35 PM
Corbin? Never heard of him, who is he? 😜

He who lives by the sword...
Oh woe is me iPad for reason not know changed it to Corbin,what does your second line even mean to the original question.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 19, 2022, 03:25:26 PM
Bit of loyalty to your country,amazingly Corbin is slagged off for betraying his country yetyou think these who can cause so much more damage ok?

Is that because he acts on his beliefs which you don't like  whilst this lot are in it for what I call filthy lucre or what might be called exploiting their worth by others ( but not by me)
Corbin? Never heard of him, who is he? 😜 

He who lives by the sword...

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 19, 2022, 02:07:47 PM
They're being paid 1/4 of a million, what you expect?
Bit of loyalty to your country,amazingly Corbin is slagged off for betraying his country yetyou think these who can cause so much more damage ok?

Is that because he acts on his beliefs which you don't like  whilst this lot are in it for what I call filthy lucre or what might be called exploiting their worth by others ( but not by me)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick