Meanwhile in Manchester

Started by cromwell, October 19, 2022, 07:48:14 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on October 26, 2022, 01:03:47 AM
Anyway, after 2 hours of being grilled I am finally in... Only to find what I thought was an hours drive to Pskov is in fact 4 hours.
Oouch!

Nick

Anyway, after 2 hours of being grilled I am finally in... Only to find what I thought was an hours drive to Pskov is in fact 4 hours. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on October 25, 2022, 07:17:33 PM
Great minds again but I am more polite!  :P  Dancing
I like to be comfortable 😜 

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on October 25, 2022, 07:12:40 PM
Jeans and trainers!

Couldve dressed for dinner. :D
Great minds again but I am more polite!  :P   Dancing

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 25, 2022, 11:15:48 AM
For SPV: Here's a photo of me not on a flight from Manchester to Istanbul today. I'll post another one later of me not flying to St Petersburg.

Jeans and trainers!

Couldve dressed for dinner. :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 25, 2022, 05:10:32 PM
It needs a lot more than just that Nick - anyone can go to Istanbul, who hasn't
Turkish Airlines not my favourite, but they are cheap.
It is still though just a shot of the back of a seat
I want to see St Petersburg
So here is a proposition
In St Petersburg, out in the Street, make a video, say Hi Sampan its Nick, no need to show your face, even if it is nearly halloween
Show me a newspaper, with the current date, show me a street scene and street sign.
That will prove your in St Petersburg
Even better show me footage of long queues in shops or major super markets with empty shelves, show me large scale protests against Putin, you know that sort of thing
Just to make sure you keep real, make it continuous footage, no cuts, no edits.
Not much to ask really is it?
No prob. It won't be St Petersburg though, I'm stopping in a place called Pskov, south of St Petersburg. You can have all the REAL report I can get away with. 

Sampanviking

For SPV: Here's a photo of me not on a flight from Manchester to Istanbul today. I'll post another one later of me not flying to St Petersburg.

It needs a lot more than just that Nick - anyone can go to Istanbul, who hasn't
Turkish Airlines not my favourite, but they are cheap.
It is still though just a shot of the back of a seat
I want to see St Petersburg
So here is a proposition
In St Petersburg, out in the Street, make a video, say Hi Sampan its Nick, no need to show your face, even if it is nearly halloween
Show me a newspaper, with the current date, show me a street scene and street sign.
That will prove your in St Petersburg
Even better show me footage of long queues in shops or major super markets with empty shelves, show me large scale protests against Putin, you know that sort of thing
Just to make sure you keep real, make it continuous footage, no cuts, no edits.
Not much to ask really is it?

Nick

T00ts

[img width=742.386 height=600]https://i.imgur.com/t5ZvKAr.jpg[/img]
Safe journey!

Nick

For SPV: Here's a photo of me not on a flight from Manchester to Istanbul today. I'll post another one later of me not flying to St Petersburg. 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 22, 2022, 04:08:04 PM
They should have kept the gates shut. The video show people running towards the gate, then somehow the phone is lowered before they actually get there.
Then it cuts to a different view and it is difficult to see who was who at that point.
Is it fake? I don't know, but digital media is being manipulated all the time.
If the Chinese embassy staff acted incorrectly, they would have the motive to alter the video, or misrepresent it.

I think I heard of this Daniel Dumbrill before. Didn't SPV used to post links to his YouTube videos showing how wonderful it is to live in China?
China is a great country, however from previous posts it seems SPV has very limited knowledge of a lot of China and has only lived in 1 or 2 places. Maybe he can tell us where he's actually been in China, I'm guessing not too many places. 

Barry

They should have kept the gates shut. The video show people running towards the gate, then somehow the phone is lowered before they actually get there.
Then it cuts to a different view and it is difficult to see who was who at that point. 
Is it fake? I don't know, but digital media is being manipulated all the time.
If the Chinese embassy staff acted incorrectly, they would have the motive to alter the video, or misrepresent it.

I think I heard of this Daniel Dumbrill before. Didn't SPV used to post links to his YouTube videos showing how wonderful it is to live in China?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

I think you'll find SPV that consulate officials went out on to the pavement to remove the banners,they did drag one in and tried to others.

Did a consulate official taking on the protestors get a clout?.....probably
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 22, 2022, 11:31:22 AM
OMG 😂, you've really got it bad if you think that is real. Look at the comments on Twitter, they're asking who the director is 😂. You enjoy it!!
No doubt the same ones that have been trying to pass off very fake video elsewhere.
Not surprised they cant tell the difference anymore. Seems the same applies to you
Do you really want to stand with the NAFO troll squad?
When you post like a spoilt brat teenager, you wonder why I doubt your claims to globe trotting business tycoon :D :D :D

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 22, 2022, 10:06:56 AM
So the CCP can produce its propaganda even in Manchester?
I think the buzz word on the net these days is Cope and you seem to be having a bad case of it
Enjoy your little fantasy world, while you can.
The video is exactly what it shows, shame your not man enough to admit it
OMG 😂, you've really got it bad if you think that is real. Look at the comments on Twitter, they're asking who the director is 😂. You enjoy it!!