She’s gone ?

Started by patman post, October 20, 2022, 12:28:33 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2022, 10:18:47 PM
I can't wait for hignfy after all it's been a comedy so far.
Well, as several observers in several memes I've seen in various places tonight make much of, over the seventy years of her reign, Queen Elizabeth the Second sent fifteen Prime Ministers to the Palace of Westminster "there to attempt to form from those members elected to office a government to govern in her name"

And at this rate King Charles III will have beaten that record LONG before December 2024.

indeed, when asked of his thoughts on the matter, he was heard to utter "hold my half pint of Cornish Cherry Brandy' 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: patman post on October 20, 2022, 07:55:43 PM
If you believe that the choice of the country's leader should be left to 180,000 mainly elderly blue rinses and Col blimps in the shires then, by your interpretation, I probably don't...
I believe the choice of the country is what is set out in the rules and only you remoaners want to change that, hence the fact you are all undemocratic. It's amazing you only ever complain about the rules when you see them going against you, you never campaign to get them changed. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

I can't wait for hignfy after all it's been a comedy so far.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on October 20, 2022, 08:02:06 PM
So that's the best you can offer then. Pretty well sums up what we have .we only have the answers to some of our problems. There will always be problems, and it is how you deal with them.
Chaos is always lurking, as is the case now.

It seems to me the Parliament you so support is in chaos which they voted for. Yet you want to blame others for it. Change government for the same thing all over again. Hows that working out? Meanwhile the security services would do anything that would keep them in their so called loop, even help create said chaos, if they thought it would make them look clever on the globalist stage. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on October 20, 2022, 06:54:54 PM
The plan is applications in by 2.30pm and each candidate must have 100MPs supporting them. They suspect that there will be a maximum of 3 standing.
Husting and ballot will follow on Monday afternoon
If 3 stand this will reduce the number to 2 and it must go to the Members.
If only 2 stand then the first ballot will be the deciding vote and members will not be involved.

If a member ballot is required then it will be electronic to end by Friday. As it stands the new leader could be in place by Monday evening.
I have heard that three are going to be standing - Johnson (God help you if he wins), Sunak and Mordaunt. I can see the members being stupid again and voting for Johnson, not taking account of what damaged goods he already was in the eyes of the public.

Starmer can probably scarcely believe his luck, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: patman post on October 20, 2022, 04:44:02 PMthey have their own troubles with Left movements within the party trying to force agendas on the whole of Labour...
It's actually the Blairites who are doing that.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on October 20, 2022, 08:37:32 PM
I believe that you voted to betray your country.

As such it does not matter how old you are, you are not entitled to an opinion

I believe that you voted for the chaos that we now endure. So much for your opinions.
I did not vote for anything. I abstained for the referendum. And I did not vote for a Tory government. So no matter how old you might be your opinion is allowed but it's worthless.
I betray no body. The sales pitch for Brexit was a betrayal, of the truth. Good job I didn't vote for it, or you could have been right.

Borchester

Quote from: Good old on October 20, 2022, 08:02:06 PM
So that's the best you can offer then. Pretty well sums up what we have .we only have the answers to some of our problems. There will always be problems, and it is how you deal with them.

I believe that you voted to betray your country.

As such it does not matter how old you are, you are not entitled to an opinion
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 20, 2022, 07:49:01 PM
Yer, not the answer to all our problems just some of them. There will always be problems it is how you go about dealing with them, once the screamers take control, it will always be chaos, as is the case now.

patman post

Quote from: Nick on October 20, 2022, 07:27:14 PM
That's cause you remainers don't understand the meaning of democracy.
If you believe that the choice of the country's leader should be left to 180,000 mainly elderly blue rinses and Col blimps in the shires then, by your interpretation, I probably don't...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on October 20, 2022, 07:26:32 PM
Yer the answer to all our problems.???
Yer, not the answer to all our problems just some of them. There will always be problems it is how you go about dealing with them, once the screamers take control, it will always be chaos, as is the case now. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: patman post on October 20, 2022, 07:12:41 PM
Should be the first to get over 50% of MPs votes.

It's the membership that brought in both Johnson and Truss.

It's utter madness to put the country and party in danger of suffering more of the same...
That's cause you remainers don't understand the meaning of democracy. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 20, 2022, 07:11:47 PM
A landslide to leave the EU with the right people behind it.

Yer the answer to all our problems.??? 

Borchester

The best thing to do is to have a general election with the franchise restricted to Brexiters.

It does not really matter who is PM provided the country is not ruled from Brussels
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: patman post on October 20, 2022, 07:12:41 PM
Should be the first to get over 50% of MPs votes.

It's the membership that brought in both Johnson and Truss.

It's utter madness to put the country and party in danger of suffering more of the same...
If Johnson turns up as nominated it will be highly interesting , entertaining even. But a clear indication that nothing much is being learned here.
How about a straight fight, Johnson Sunak. I wouldn't put it past them.