Deja Vu - Next PM?

Started by Barry, October 20, 2022, 03:15:45 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 21, 2022, 09:01:12 PM
I see the Tory supporters are all behaving the calm measured way toward each other they are renowned for. Butt Kick

Reading between the lines of the Torygraph you might well get your wish of a GE they are trying to parachute Sunak in and are avoiding the Tory membership so they can. Assisted suicide.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 21, 2022, 09:28:06 PM
Boycey reckons we are all tories , have a word with him and get back to us :D 
He really is another Marxist, but I respect he admits it. 

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on October 21, 2022, 08:44:05 PM
Come on — you're beginning to show your vicious side, or perhaps an image like Nick, who's forum persona is being questioned.

Johnson is a dishonest jovial con man. The fact you're taken in by him is understandable. The fact you're still supporting him is unforgivable.

While I hope you live to regret your support, I don't really hope that, because it will also hurt those I care for...
For goodness sake how many times. You really don't get it. I didn't want Boris as PM I still don't but what I am saying is that with the current coup being attempted by those who hate Brexit he is entitled to have his say. He has been badly treated by Westminster and every dog deserves his day. Now read that slowly and digest. My vicious side is not anywhere near as obvious as some others'.

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on October 21, 2022, 09:13:47 PM
I suspect there are very few true Tories on this forum — plenty of closet BNP and EDL indoctrinated posters pretending they're concerned Conservatives but, really, I suspect they're just players...
Boycey reckons we are all tories , have a word with him and get back to us :D  

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on October 21, 2022, 09:01:12 PM
I see the Tory supporters are all behaving the calm measured way toward each other they are renowned for. Butt Kick
I suspect there are very few true Tories on this forum — plenty of closet BNP and EDL indoctrinated posters pretending they're concerned Conservatives but, really, I suspect they're just players...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

I'll vote for anyone who looks after their constituents. But they'll lose my support one they deviate, or are past their sell-by date...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

I see the Tory supporters are all behaving the calm measured way toward each other they are renowned for. Butt Kick
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on October 21, 2022, 08:47:24 PM
Christ (apologies that's not appropriate for either dominant religion for Stamford Hill), where am I supposed to sport this perm? I have a shaved head and a well-trimmed goatee?

And accusing me of being a LibDem after what I've posted about them, just shows you're concentrating too hard on your carrots, leeks, and parsnips, and not enough on the ephemeral side of this life...

Absolutely, when you have openly admitted voting for a Marxist. 

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on October 21, 2022, 08:42:51 PM
Good point Toots.

Pat is a Remainer and Lib Dem, so I would not be surprised to see him mincing up Stamford Hill in Pearls, twinset and a perm
Christ (apologies that's not appropriate for either dominant religion for Stamford Hill), where am I supposed to sport this perm? I have a shaved head and a well-trimmed goatee?

And accusing me of being a LibDem after what I've posted about them, just shows you're concentrating too hard on your carrots, leeks, and parsnips, and not enough on the ephemeral side of this life...

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on October 21, 2022, 07:10:18 PM
Another patronising post from someone who looks down on anyone with a different opinion to his. Your only interest is that you backed the losing side. Oh BTW you are much more likely to have a string of pearls and maybe a twinset too for all I know. I certainly don't!
Come on — you're beginning to show your vicious side, or perhaps an image like Nick, who's forum persona is being questioned.

Johnson is a dishonest jovial con man. The fact you're taken in by him is understandable. The fact you're still supporting him is unforgivable. 

While I hope you live to regret your support, I don't really hope that, because it will also hurt those I care for...

Borchester

Another patronising post from someone who looks down on anyone with a different opinion to his. Your only interest is that you backed the losing side. Oh BTW you are much more likely to have a string of pearls and maybe a twinset too for all I know. I certainly don't!

Good point Toots.

Pat is a Remainer and Lib Dem, so I would not be surprised to see him mincing up Stamford Hill in Pearls, twinset and a perm
Algerie Francais !

Nick

I'd like to know how such a young guy knows anything about a twinset. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on October 21, 2022, 06:47:01 PM
Burn your twinset. Throw away those pearls.

Your democracy is nothing less than the country being run by a jovial mafia boss, who's blinded you to his crass behaviour and dishonest behaviour.

Picturing Boris Johnson fighting for democracy is like imagining Paisley supporting the Pope...

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on October 21, 2022, 10:10:50 AM
Boris is fighting for our democracy. Remain or leave this is more important than personalities.
Burn your twinset. Throw away those pearls. 

Your democracy is nothing less than the country being run by a jovial mafia boss, who's blinded you to his crass behaviour and dishonest behaviour. 

Picturing Boris Johnson fighting for democracy is like imagining Paisley supporting the Pope...